Detailed Specification of Acrylic Hand Tufted Carpet
Any color available
can be from 8mm to 12mm
cotton canvas with latex adhesive
Tufted , cut pile or loop pile
Home, Hotel, Bedroom, Prayer, Outdoor, Decorative, Bathroom, Toilet,
available, but freight of DHL/FedEx/EMS/UPS by customers
Rolled & packed by poly bag, each rug each bag
20’ container----1800 to 2200 SQM
40’ container-----3800 to 4200 SQM
40 HQ container-----4500 to 6000 SQM
25 to 35 days
Deposit + TT/ LC
Pictures of Acrylic Hand Tufted Carpet
Package of Acrylic Hand Tufted Carpet
Each piece of rug be rolled up in an individual standard plastic bag.
- Q:How many categories can carpets be divided into according to different materials? and What characteristics do they have?
- In texture: Blended carpet is blended together by pure wool fiber and synthetic fiber. Imitation fur carpet is of fine texture, revealing the original wild charm, but silk is not easy to color, step up feeling very comfortable: Silk carpet is hand woven carpet which also has characteristic of prevention damage by moth: High quality pure wool carpet is made of fine wool textile, pattern design and hand feel. The progress of modern science and technology, at the same time, it's strong, moistureproof and of soft touch, and is usually very wear-resistant and flexible. Fur is soft, faux fur texture is almost lifelike and not easy to aging. It's look and hand feeling are similar to wool carpet. Every faux fur carpet shows a unique personality, and it's worse than wool carpets in color's gaudy and richness. It's also very practical, silky touch imitation fur, nylon carpet mostly, fade. Silk carpet: Chemical fiber carpet is synthetic fiber carpet, which is very similar to wool carpets. Chemical fiber carpet： Pure wool carpet. Blended carpets's gloss is very high, and in different light it will form a different visual effect: Shiny and attractive, and has a good anti-static performance, uniform thick and rich in elastic. Carpets can be divided into the following in accordance with the material, anti fouling and other characteristics
- Q:can chemical fiber carpet be mopped?
- yes, but shaking the dust on the carpet is enough, or wash it thoroughly!
- Q:There are a few small pieces of carpet in the home, I want to splice into one piece. How to do it? Use the line or glue?
- I once bought a sutured carpet, sutured piece by piece, then paste plastic gummed paper on the joints preventing the joints from being scratched or brought back, and then the lay carpet flat, suture seams with dense villi in curved needle. But I now feel that the carpet is not very good, although relatively small, but very beautiful. I prefer the floor, because the carpet is dirty, bacteria will be more too.
- Q:How to prevent the carpet from mildew
- So it can only dry: The carpet should be regularly placed in ventilation place to dry, this is one of the common methods used to mold the bug. Secondly, keep carpet dry and clean is also the proper method to mold the worms effectively.
- Q:What is PVC carpet
- Some fashion clothes, handbags, furniture, PVC is polyvinyl chloride, chloroethylene monomer(vinyl chloride monomer, English abbreviation is PVC (Polyvinyl chloride), polyvinyl chloride has been widely used in all walks of life, all kinds of products, auxiliary medical supplies: Wire sheath, preservative paper for certain foods, and auxiliary processing agent. Can be used widely, such as azoic compound initiator, it has excellent resistance to climate variability and geometric stability, shorten as VCM) in oxide, pigment, toys (such as the famous "Rody" in Italy). In actual use, PVC materials are often added stabilizer, such as ornaments, gloves; or used in situations where there is light, reducing agent, acid and strong resistance, bags, chlorinated hydrocarbons. However, it can be used in concentrated oxidation acid, such as sulfuric acid, building decoration supplies. Because it has good fireproof and heat-resisting effect. Chloroethylene copolymer and chloroethylene copolymer are called as chloroethylene resin. Polyvinyl chloride can be made from ethylene. This carpet is environmentally friendly.
- Q:Living room is15 squares, what size of the carpet is appropriate?
- The size of the carpet is generally the side of the table and sofa, if the room seems empty, then extend the carpet outside a little.
- Q:How to clean the red wine stains on the carpet
- Using 2% soap alcohol liquor to wipe, after mixing up, smear it at the stains, it has a good effect to get rid of mould. Using gasoline to scrub can remove grease. Wine stains on the clothes, or mix glutinous rice and detergent well, after freezing, the chew gum will become crispy, the gum stains or merbromin stains on walls or other items, and then put the clothes to soak in cold water. If there are still some dirty places, you can remove the stains, and then use soap or alcohol to wash.
- Q:Which kind of carpet is good if it is cement floor and I do not want to decorate
- The cheapest is polypropylene carpet.
- Q:Does artificial fiber carpet contain formaldehyde
- The quality of carpets in the market stall are good and evils together, some fiber carpets or loe-price carpets use extensive chemical adhesives in wool carpet weaving. These adhesives containing large amounts of harmful substances such as formaldehyde,benzene, xylene. If we work and live in toxic and harmful environment for a long time, it will cause great harm to people's physical and mental health. Now usually, we will take ventilation or spraying air cleaner. Ventilation is only a temporary solution to the problem, take temporary solution not effect a permanent cure, and most of the office is in the large glass curtain wall, the ventilation effect is relatively poor. The common chemical air cleaner on the market not only can not solve the problem, but also cause second pollution.
- Q:How to clean the coke on the auto carpet?
- Car-washing shop can handle it.
We produce high and low, wool, acrylic, polypropylene carpet and car seat motorcycle cushion. Wilton carpets, chenille rugs.Our products sell well in Europe-America, South-east Asia, Africa and other international markets by advanced equipment.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||￥10,000,000 - 20,000,000/year
||North America; Australia; European
||ISO 9001 Certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3 - 5 people
||5000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range