Detailed Specification of Acrylic Hand Tufted Carpet
Any color available
can be from 8mm to 12mm
cotton canvas with latex adhesive
Tufted , cut pile or loop pile
Home, Hotel, Bedroom, Prayer, Outdoor, Decorative, Bathroom, Toilet,
available, but freight of DHL/FedEx/EMS/UPS by customers
Rolled & packed by poly bag, each rug each bag
20’ container----1800 to 2200 SQM
40’ container-----3800 to 4200 SQM
40 HQ container-----4500 to 6000 SQM
25 to 35 days
Deposit + TT/ LC
Pictures of Acrylic Hand Tufted Carpet
Package of Acrylic Hand Tufted Carpet
Each piece of rug be rolled up in an individual standard plastic bag.
- Q:The cost of carpet replacement.?
- No one can guess, depends on the carpet you want to buy. Measurement and go to a carpet store.
- Q:How to use carpet cleaner?
- Aerosol carpet cleanerThe main ingredients are surfactants, solvents, additives, polymers, flavors and so on. Usually made of liquid detergent, then into aerosol cans made of aerosol packaging products. Spray foam on the carpet while using and remove the residue with a brush after drying.
- Q:Would cheap carpet......?
- Wear and tear. Plus, would expands and contracts in hot/cold weather, so overtime that could have an effect.
- Q:Rust stains on blue carpet?
- It's important to keep the area around metal furniture legs dry. If not, we might end up with rust stains on our carpets. These unsightly orange stains can set in and become a permant part of the décor if we don't act quickly enough. It's best to act immediately upon seeing the stain. To remove carpet stains caused by rust, it's best to use an acid-based cleaner. Vinegar and lemon juice work well for this task because they're both contain acids. A cleaner containing oxalic acid will also work at cleaning carpet stains such as rust...
- Q:Soaked carpet! Need help ASAP?
- Hi,I agree with wains world, borrow someone dehumidifier after you,ve gotten up all water possible and run th dehumidifier for a few days.Have a plumber fix the water control valve and pipes or replace!
- Q:Is it better for a horse's rug to be too hot or too cold?
- It depends very much on the horse. A good doer/fatter horse such as a cob will be better off being a little cold - so long as they have the wind kept off them with a light weight then they have enough fat to keep warm and it helps to control weight as they use some energy to stay warm. A thoroughbred type/thinner horse or older one is going to be better off being in a thicker rug and possibly being a bit warm as if they get cold they will loose weight. It also depends on how you normally rug your horse. At the moment our cobs only have rain sheets on most of the time while our tb has a medium weight - thick rug on.
- Q:What material carpet is good for office decoration and what aspects of the problem should be pay attention to?
- It is not lavish, and can easily be cleaned up. It need't to be changed by a large area, and it's better to use blanket when it should be changed.
- Q:Can I replace carpet pad without replacing the carpet?
- the carpet might not go back down after. it might tear or rip, they can kind of dry rot. if you can find a carpet installation guy that would attempt it, he might not make any guaranty that it will work out right. that's the problem when people don't get the premium quality stuff that makes the carpet look good for a long time. our installer came out with the wrong stuff, then thought that i'd accept it. he had to go back to the warehouse and get the heavy padding that we ordered. good luck, but it might not work out for you. i wouldn't do it unless you can afford to replace it if it doesn't work out. and then it will have cost you more than just putting in a new carpet. buying the best padding helps the carpet last longer.
- Q:Putting wire Hole in a Stretched Carpet?
- Drive a nail through the carpet where you wnt to bring the wire back up. Locate the nail in the basement, remove the nail. Slowly drill up from the basement, trying not to get into the carpet(it will twist around the drill and damage it more than necessary.) Be sure the drilled hole is big enough for the end of the wire, slice the carpet with a razor-blade in an X and feed it through.
- Q:What are some cheap alternatives to laying carpet? Explain carpet tiles?
- Carpet tiles are much better than people think, you see them in lots of public places. You just lay them down and join them up. You can get carpet glue to spray on the back of each one. They don't even need to be the same colour, you can create a pattern ect. Also, if you were to spill a drink, and it stained the carpet, you can replace the tile/s that are ruined.
We produce high and low, wool, acrylic, polypropylene carpet and car seat motorcycle cushion. Wilton carpets, chenille rugs.Our products sell well in Europe-America, South-east Asia, Africa and other international markets by advanced equipment.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||￥10,000,000 - 20,000,000/year
||North America; Australia; European
||ISO 9001 Certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3 - 5 people
||5000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range