Thickness Range: 6mm – 15mm
Square edge for 15mm & 24mmT-Grid
Tegular edge for 15mm & 24mmT-Grid
Micro-lock tegular edge for 15mm T-Grid
Astral Series: MA01, MA02, MA03, MA04
Perforated Series: MP01, MP02, MP03
Fissured Series: MF01, MF02
Sand Series: MS01, MS02
Customized textures are also welcome ifbuyer pays for new-mould charges.
Density (kgs/m3): 240-280kgs/m3
Fire resistance: class a qualification(GB8625-88 STIPULATION)
Moisture rate (%): ≤3
Light reflect: 0.60-0.80
Bending strength(N): ≥60
Sagging resistant properties:≤0.35mm
High humidity resistance properties
Excellent light reflectance
No content of asbestos
Zero release of CH2O
Typical Application Areas:
Hotel Lobbies and Corridors
Offices and conference rooms
Hospitals and other Public Site
- Q:Wooden fire door surface can be decorated decorative plate?
- Yes, the fire door is the central fire prevention material
- Q:how do they make ceiling tile?
- Roof tiles are designed mainly to keep out rain, and are traditionally made from locally available materials such as clay or slate. Modern materials such as concrete and plastic are also used and some clay tiles have a waterproof glaze. or did you mean interior ceiling tiles? ; They are fabricated from perlite, wood, mineral wool, plastic, tin, aluminum, and fibers from recycled paper. They frequently have patterns comprised of holes, to improve their sound absorption properties, though many have a molded surface providing a textured, sculptered or pressed-tin look to the ceiling.
- Q:What is the quota of the wall trim?
- Material plus artificial.
- Q:Uv stone plate sticky method, what glue
- 1. In the wall covered with a grass-roots level, commonly used is 3MM plywood, woodworking board, a good point is the fire glass magnesium board. With nails to nail them on the wall, and with a sandpaper to clean the board.
2. Saw board, the UV high-gloss decorative panels according to the actual requirements of a block into a block.
3. Flip, will be installed on the four sides of the UV board with a chamfering machine down to 45 degrees angle. According to the actual installation requirements, and some just down the next two sides or three sides.
4. Clean the back of the UV board, clean the back of the UV board with sandpaper and rag.
5. The universal glue or wood glue evenly coated on the back of the UV board, and then the UV board flat on the wall, and then gently hit the UV board, so that UV board more firmly stick to the wall.
- Q:Formaldehyde is one of the most common pollutants released by some inferior decorative board materials?
- Yes, formaldehyde commonly known as formalin, is colorless, with a strong smell of irritating gas, its 35% to 40% of the aqueous solution known as formalin. Formaldehyde is the original pulp poison, can combine with the protein, inhalation of high concentrations of formaldehyde, there will be severe respiratory irritation and edema, eye pain, headache, bronchial asthma can also occur. Skin direct contact with formaldehyde, can cause dermatitis, stains, necrosis. Often inhalation of a small amount of formaldehyde, can cause chronic poisoning, mucosal congestion, skin irritation, allergic dermatitis, nail keratosis and fragile, nail bed finger pain, long-term inhalation of pregnant women may lead to neonatal malformations, and even death, Leading to male sperm deformity, death, decreased sexual function, serious can lead to lack of reproductive capacity, systemic symptoms are headache, fatigue, poor appetite, palpitations, insomnia, weight loss and autonomic disorders.
- Q:What is the decorative plate for the top of the elevator car?
- At present, the market is still the most used stainless steel, but in recent years there have been glass products, plastic products, composite board products, and even with marble, copper, aluminum and other special materials, when some car material or style is more special You can use these special materials supporting the product
- Q:How to remove the roof of ordinary decorative panels
- For the kitchen in the original plastic material ceiling, because such materials in the demolition need to use professional tools, and accidentally will damage the original structure or decoration can not be installed in the problem, so the need for professional disassembly personnel To carry out demolition work, so that to ensure the successful completion of the renovation again.
- Q:Stainless steel decorative panels which, how the price count?
- 1. Stainless steel plate weight formula: length * width * thickness * weight = weight
For example: 1.5mm * 1000mm * 2000mm, 1 * 2 * 1.5 * 7.93 = 23.79 kg
2. Stainless steel tube weight calculation formula: (diameter - wall thickness) * wall thickness * weight = weight
For example: 108 * 4mm tube, (108-4) * 4 * 0.02491 = 10.36 kg
3. Stainless steel prices to 1.5 cold rolling, for example: 201 Material: 11,000 / ton
304 Material: 17,000 / ton
321 Material: 23,000 / ton
316L Material: 27,000 / ton
4. Stainless steel pipe prices to 108 * 4 Example: 201 Material: 20,000 / ton
304 Material: 23,000 / ton
321 Material: 27,000 / ton
316L Material: 34,000 / ton
- Q:Outside the wall decoration board
- 1. Insulation insulation, energy saving Jin Kima metal insulation decorative panels with excellent thermal insulation properties, and the traditional wall panels and other building materials, compared with excellent cold insulation properties. Greatly reducing the heating and cooling energy consumption, thus saving energy expenditure. Jin Kima metal insulation decorative board products cost-effective, in the metal wall insulation decorative panels and other materials products show an absolute advantage. (0.15W / mk) 75mm, fiber cement board (0.17W / mk) 85mm, cement mortar (1.3W / mk) 650mm; and the thermal insulation coefficient and the same insulation effect material thickness comparison of autoclaved aerated concrete block Jin Kima metal insulation decorative plate thickness of 16mm, thermal conductivity was 0.020W / mk, far better than other insulation materials.
- Q:Pu decorative wall panels,asking how much money a square meter?
- Jinkama metal exterior insulation decorative board (PU decorative plate) consists of three parts, the surface layer of galvanized steel plate (high quality aluminum alloy plate), the surface selection of high weather special coating, the special coating process, according to the need to paint Surface different colors, and then by the special metal embossing equipment rolling into different patterns, and after repeated painting, the formation of a variety of color relief three-dimensional pattern. Can meet the architectural shape and color appearance requirements, to achieve a certain artistic effect. The middle layer is made of flame retardant stainless high density polyurethane foam. Different regions can choose different foam thickness of the insulation decorative plate. The bottom of the different needs of customers moisture, insulation, fire-retardant aluminum foil, high-quality steel plate protective layer.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range