Standard Size: 595mm*595mm, 605mm*605mm
Standard Thickness: 8, 9, 10, 12, 14, 15mm
Edge Detail: Square Edge, Tegular Edge (≥12mm)
Technical Data of Acoustic Mineral Fiber Ceiling:
Fire resistance: Class B1 (standard GB 8624-1997)
Moisture rate (%): ≤3.5 (40℃,70%RH)
Light reflect: 0.70-0.80
Sagging resistant properties: ≤0.35mm
Humidity Resistance: ≥85%
Main advantages of Acoustic Mineral Fiber Ceiling:
High humidity resistance properties
Excellent light reflectance
No content of asbestos
Zero release of CH2O
- Q:Please suggest a brand name for interior designing products?
- How approximately: - Do it Up - Dec It (Dec as in ornament) - format to lighting fixtures - Cad to end (Cad as in workstation Aided layout) - Attic to homestead windows - The A to W of indoors layout ( your companies slogan could be - What we don't layout is rarely used or there is fairly little that we don't layout or there is rarely something that we don't layout). all the terrific with your new business enterprise.
- Q:Formaldehyde is one of the most common pollutants released by some inferior decorative board materials?
- New home decoration to be idle after a few months to stay
- Q:How was asbestos insulation installed?
- There is not anything incorrect with asbestos ON the pipes. It's a first-rate insulator. It is utterly innocent. If that is the one factor preventing you, you had bigger rethink. It shall be quality for the following 50 years, until you disturb it. No one will right it, as it is useless.
- Q:Natural diatom mud trim plate price
- Natural home diatom decorative plate with a variety of environmental protection additives as the main raw material
- Q:Will open a small production of hollow decorative board factory, in addition to the use of engraving machine
- No ah! At most, please a master chanting. This thing carved out directly can be used, simply do not have how to deal with later.
- Q:How is the wall trim plate installed?
- Finished wood finishes, usually back plus back and mouth mouth, dorsal fixed on the wall, decorated panels are hanging up;
- Q:What kind of decorative plate, decorative plate how to choose?
- Now most of the general brand decoration companies are using this plate for the construction of wood coatings, imports of Germany are aromatic water wood paint is already very good!
- Q:Who knows, pvc imitation marble decorative plate is good
- PVC is actually a vinyl polymer, the material is a non-crystalline material. PVC materials in the actual use of often added stabilizers, lubricants, auxiliary processing agents, colorants, impact agents and other additives. With non-flammability, high strength, weather resistance and excellent geometric stability. PVC has a strong resistance to oxidants, reducing agents and strong acids. However, it can be strongly oxidized acid such as concentrated sulfuric acid, concentrated nitric acid corrosion and does not apply with aromatic hydrocarbons, chlorinated hydrocarbons in contact with the occasion. In addition the game term person vs computer, abbreviated as PVC, and PVC humanoid is often referred to as PVC.
- Q:Audi A6 row of pole that mahogany decorative plate how to dismantle?
- Take the pry board from the edge of the gap to pry, pay attention to the pry up. But you are not familiar with the bad get, it is best to go to the decoration shop to get people
- Q:I've been exposed to Asbestos, how concerned should i be??
- There are 6 different forms of asbestos, and the mineral with the highly dangerous asbestos is vermiculite, which was used only for insulation and as an additive to potting soils and fertilizer. The type of asbestos used in popcorn ceilings came from a different type of mineral that is much less toxic, and the asbestos is generally bound together by paint and plaster, so very little dust was likely to be generated. It takes a large amount of exposure to non-vermiculite types of asbestos, so its unlikely that 7 months of exposure will cause any serious problems. Also, mesothelioma generally develops after many years of having asbestosis, which is inflammation of the lung from asbestos fibers that get embedded into the tissues. For the most part, you don't need to worry about mesothelioma unless you have asbestosis. Asbestos does not cause lung cancers besides mesothelioma.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range