The tiles are manufactured from high density fiberglass wool.The visible face has a decorative fiberglass tissue and the back of the tile is covered with normal tissue.The four edges of the tile are sealed and have grooves. It can be jointed together without suspended system. The tiles will cover the suspension system after installation. They are are suitable for loe flap ceiling space and concrete-made, wooded-made or gymsum ceiling.
Use screw to fix the smooth roof. The tiles can be connected after making grooves on each two jointed edges.
Tiles are easy to trim and install
Both inches and metric grids are available
No sagging,wrapping or delaminating
Green building material
Excellent sound absorption
Acoustic fiberglass ceiling contains a better perfomance in tension strong, light weight, so it is easy to trim and install for interior decoration, with T-grids for suspension system or glue, nail or good material could come with fiberglass ceiling baord. Thus an excellent artical work need a high quality acoustic ceiling board, also high quality.
Energysaving is a trend for our 21' era, new product like fiberglass ceiling tile could in place of traditional products one day. Which depends on functional characters: little deflection of geometry dimention, no radiocative property, specific activity of 226Ra: Ira ≤1.0 and specific activity of 226 Ra 232 Th, 40 K: Ir ≤ 1.3. Both products and packages can be recycled.
- Q:what is the diffirence in aircon electric consumption based on the thickness of ceiling or roof?
- For ceiling the 24 inch thick is slightly better, but not for roof as more afternoon heat is stored in the increased mass of the 24 inch blocks. If the ceiling hollows are filled with fiberglass or rockwool, a 2% reduction in electric consumption is possible as the convection currents are reduced for both 12 inch and 24 inch hollow blocks. Neil
- Q:question about my jeep's ceiling upholstery?
- your board is probably fiberglass but the material your seeing will be the old foam rotting away,you have to remove the entire board and clean it and get a new piece back up ,when new that came with a 1/4 inch foam backed material but over the years it deteriorates and falls down ,that's the only way to repair it right and make it look good,the new material cost about 12 bucks a yard and is about 54 inches wide so you,ll need about 3 yards at least to do this with and at least 3 cans of glue,glue both sides ,the board side and the material side then bond them together,and reinstall it and your done,this will cost you about 50 bucks to do this one,good luck.
- Q:What kind of materials do you need to decorate a house?
- Fittings: plumbing wire woodworking board gypsum board fir board line cement yellow yarn and other main materials: floor tiles and the like and then include hardware finished furniture
- Q:I have fiberglass insulation on the ceiling of my crawl space. It is keeping the kitchen floor above it cold.
- There is normally some insulation in the ceiling of the crawl space. Heat moves from HOT to Cold, and the cool crawl space should be insulated from your kitchen. If your Kitchen floor is cold you may even want more. Or put carpet in you kitchen. (It is done.) Insulation is normally thickest (6 to 12 inches) above living space ceilings, next thickest (3 to 6 inches) in living space walls, and thinnest below floors (3 inches). Any home builder, home addition contractor, or serious handyman can add more insulation to your crawl space.
- Q:Is there any decoration material that can replace the glass on the sliding door?
- With ordinary glass can be
- Q:Housing wall renovation need to pay attention to what the problem, or what the process needs
- The process of the wall renovation process is:
1, clean up the wall:
With a knife to remove the wall has been loose putty layer. With the blade can not be cleared of the putty layer, you can use a small hammer gently tapping, if there is no hollowing out of the sound, and knock still not loose after the original base can be retained.
2, cleaning the wall:
Clean the surface with clean water or scrub the surface of the dust, oil thoroughly cleaned, and then use a high pressure water gun to thoroughly rinse, remove the powder coating.
3, repair the wall:
(1) grass-roots treatment of the skin: wire brush off the skin from the paint layer, brush interface agent, re-paint construction.
(2) the treatment of cracks at the grassroots level: open V-groove, hanging alkali fiberglass mesh, cement mortar surface, approved scratch flexible putty, paint construction.
(3) grass-roots hollowing of the treatment methods: marble machine cut out the hollow wall, thin and many times the cement mortar wipe, to the original wall height, brush interface agent, and then paint construction.
4, painted wall paint:
After the base layer is completely dry, brush twice twice the wall paint. When the paint is applied, it is forbidden to avoid excessive watering, especially if the color of the paint is too high.
- Q:Glue production in the "volt plastic" What does it mean
- That rubber tree in the wind when the big rain or when the rubber tree will have lodging = = only know that you look at the frog will be
- Q:Who have the interior decoration materials report, by taking a look
- My family more than 40 flat, just finished loading, very simple that you can refer to
Decoration materials and cost list
No. Material Name Unit Price Quantity Total Price Unit Price Quantity Total Price Difference
1 Blockboard 115.00 9 sheets 1035.00
2 door hinge 15.00 2 pay 30.00
3 pipe co-leaf 6.00 10 pay 60.00 6.00 4 pay 24.00 (36.00)
4 door handle 3.00 8 24.00 5.00 4 20.00 (4.00)
5 white steel sink 65.00 1 65.00
6 mane brush 4.00 2 to 8.00
7 Heating hood 55.00 2 pcs 110.00 20.00 3 x 60.00 (50.00)
8 door stalls 6.00 15 root 90.00 6.00 5 30.00 (60.00)
9 gypsum board 22.00 2 sheets 44.00
10 cabinet door 90.00 2 sheets 180.00
11 double panel 105.00 2 sheets 210.00
12 face line 7.00 35 root 245.00
13 word nail 3.00 2 pockets 6.00
14 putty powder 8.00 17 bags 136.00
15 gypsum powder 1.40 50 pounds 35.00
16 latex paint 280.00 1 barrel 280.00
17 million glue 65.00 4 barrels 260.00 65.00 3 barrels 195.00 (65.00)
18 9% 45.00 2 sheets 90.00
19 gypsum line 3.00 22 root 66.00
20 50 steel row 12.00 10 boxes 120.00
21 30 steel row 12.00 5 box 60.00
Straight Nail 8.00 10 Box 80.00
23 25 straight nails 6.00 5 boxes 30.00
24 422 Code Nail 4.00 6 Box 24.00
25 tiles (3 * 3) 3.00 38 sheets 114.00 2.00 3/40 sheets 80.00 (34.00)
26 tiles (6 * 6) 18.00 28 tablets 510.00 18.00 24 sheets 432.00 (78.00)
27 Sealant 8.00 2 bags 16.00
28 security door 650.00 a 650.00
29 yin and yang angle 12
30 glass glue 6
31 tiles 1.50 480 sheets 720.00 1.50 300 pieces 450.00 (270.00)
- Q:What is the difference between PVC and nylon?
- First, PVC: chemical name PVC, sub-rigid polyvinyl chloride and soft polyvinyl chloride. High mechanical strength, chemical properties of vinyl chloride (code-named PVC) is a vinyl chloride monomer polymerization from the synthetic polymer. Polyvinyl chloride is a white or light yellow powder resin, the density of about 1.4, chlorine content of 56% to 58%. In the polyvinyl chloride resin by adding different plasticizers and stabilizers, can be made of different rigid polyvinyl chloride and soft polyvinyl chloride.
Polyvinyl chloride itself is a linear polymer, because the attraction between the molecules is very large, combined with each other close and solid, making the polymer chain is not free, so hard texture. When the resin is not added or less (10% or less) plasticizer, get the hard PVC. Hard PVC high density, with acid, alkali and corrosion resistance of the excellent performance, it is often used as chemical equipment, pipe and construction panels, such as flooring, ceiling and so on.
When adding more plasticizer in the resin, you can get soft polyvinyl chloride, plasticizer plus more, the more flexible the plastic. Soft PVC with flexibility, resistance to folding, light, water, oxidation resistance, it is often used to make thin film and wire foreskin and so on. Most of the PVC products in daily life are soft polyvinyl chloride, such as PVC made of leather widely used in clothing, footwear, suitcases, purses and so on.
If you add a blowing agent to the polyvinyl chloride plastic, you can make the foam. It has a light weight, thermal insulation, noise and other excellent performance, widely used in footwear, building materials, ship and aircraft manufacturing and other industries.
- Q:How do you know if you have aspectice in your ceiling?
- if you mean the bumpy stuff that is texture, (or maybe older ceiling tiles) then it's 'asbestos'.... the only way to be sure is to have the paint and texture tested.... look up 'asbestos removal' in the phone book, call them and ask where to have test done.... if you have it, it's a stinker to be rid of..... we have it and have decided to use the thinest sheetrock and hang it over the old ceiling rather than remove the 'popcorn' texture...
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range