Acid Etching Glass, which is fingerprint-proof, can be etched either a single side or both sides.
A wide range of colors and patterns:
Acid Etching Glass is mainly used for indoor decorations like doors, windows, screens, partitions, furniture, handrails, enclosures, fences, etc.
- Q:What's the difference between crystal and ordinary glass?
- To strike lightly or with fingers. Crystal glass can produce metal crisp sound, and waves a beautiful lingering in the air. We will see at the reception banquet, high-end glasses scenes in the movie, a kind of glass between the collision sound is. And high school, low grade crystal glass sound is also different. Like some low-end crystal glass or ordinary glass voice is relatively boring.
- Q:The difference between crystal glass and glass
- Gloss: turn a high grade crystal glass against the light, and you will find it like a beautiful handicraft. White, glittering and translucent, and reflects the charming multicolored light, and low-end crystal or ordinary glassware in these areas there will be a big gap. What's more, in some ordinary glass containers, there are a lot of bubbles, and the color will be dirty and dark.Purchase of crystal glass
- Q:Are there any materials that need to be tested in curtain work?
- Main profiles (including aluminum and steel profiles), screws, bolts, drawing test, four test, hardware fittings, etc.
- Q:Aluminum alloy window material is good, how to assemble?
- Sealing material: according to its different material, can be divided into structural sealant, building sealant (weather glue) and insulating glass two sealant. Structural sealant can be divided into one component and two components, two kinds. One component sealant, acid sealant and neutral sealant and so on. According to the method of fixing and fixing glass, the sealing material is divided into two kinds: dry material and wet material. When in use, the utility model can be used both inside and outside of the dry material, and can also be used for both inside and outside, and can be used in a mixed way. That is to say, when the outer side of the glass is arranged, the inner part of the glass is dry, and the outer part of the wet material or the inner side of the glass is provided with wet material for external use and dry. Dry material is finished product (market), according to its aluminum alloy notch in the form of different and divided into several kinds, soft and hard degrees are also different.
- Q:What's the raw material for organic glass fiber reinforced plastic? Thank you.
- Unsaturated resin, curing agent, catalyst, surface felt. There are alkali fiberglass cloth, mesh cloth, talcum powder or quartz sand. Colorant added according to product requirements. Bonus points!
- Q:Toughened glass and ordinary glass, process and raw materials what is the difference, a little more detailed, thank you
- Glass production process is: raw material crushing, screening, weighing, mixing, high temperature (1600 degrees) melting into glass, glass homogenization, cooling molding, cutting, annealing, cooling, inspection, packaging.The main raw materials are: quartz sand or sandstone, feldspar, soda ash, limestone, dolomite, etc., in addition to soda ash are ore raw materials, need to be broken into the appropriate size.
- Q:Glass factory raw materials specific to do?
- The glass factory is to produce glass raw materials of dolomite, sandstone, soda ash, mirabilite and so on materials in proportion to reconcile into a block by mechanical device to melt kiln.
- Q:Is the production of glass materials as thin as possible? Why?
- Glass production is very strict to the granularity of various raw materials, and there is a usable range. Generally, refractory materials are finer, such as sand and feldspar. Some of them are coarse, such as dolomite and limestone. However, the most taboo is "superfine powder""!
- Q:Cement / glass raw materials, equipment, principle, composition, characteristics, uses and types
- This is a useful feature because it prevents edges from becoming rounded, loss of tooth shape, and disappearance of surface imprinting, which is conducive to a vivid appearance. Kaolin hydrated aluminum silicate (Al2O3 2SiO2 2H2O), plays the role of adhesive to improve the forming ability of non sintered ceramic. Because of its opacity, the content is minimal. Although many repair ceramics contain free crystalline phases of quartz, they should be described as glass; rather, high melting ceramics can be called feldspathic glass". In the production of medium and low melting ceramics, the manufacturers mix various ingredients to melt them and then quench them in water. Quenching causes internal stresses, causing large cracks and fractures throughout the glass. This process is called the heating of glass material, and the product is called glass material. The brittle structure thus formed can easily be ground into powder for use by the porcelain artist. During the pre melting of ceramics, thermochemical reactions occur between the components, and the shrinkage associated with this reaction occurs. In subsequent chamber sintering, powders are fused together to form restorations. The melting temperature depends on the composition of the glass and must be carefully controlled to minimize thermoplastic flow. Potash (potash) and sodium (soda) is a carbonate or natural minerals (such as feldspar) to be introduced in the form of.
- Q:Is the raw material of organic glass harmful to human body?
- Organic glass is a popular name. From this name you may not know what kind of material it is, nor can you tell what element it is made of.
We are a scientific enterprise engaged in the design, research, manufacturing, development and sale of art glass (decorative glass).
Our main products are acid etched glass, frosted glass, no fingerprint glass, deep acid etched glass, acid etched color mirror, silk screening glass, paint coated glass, color mirror etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 100 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Northern Europe; Southern Europe
||ISO 9001:2000；ISO 9001:2008；QS-9000；ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range