Main technical indexes:
Cold/heat shock resistance
not crack after 10 times
Expansion coefficient of thermal film
Thermal expansion rate
1. Acid/heat resistant tile, plate, tube was checked and accepted pursuant to QB/SNC00-9.
2. Acid/heat resistant tile, plate, tube can be manufactured in accord with the specification, size or blueprints offered by clients and design departments.
- Q:Ugly decorative kitchen tiles?
- Oh my gosh.. I think you have the same kitchen as I do!! Ha ha ha! They are so ugly, arent they? I had looked into painting them and I looked into trying to remove the ones I hated and replacing those. Best thing is I guess you can go ahead and paint the ones you want to paint, or paint all of them... use tape, use primer then put your color on. But I ended up ripping them ALL down.
- Q:Caulk versus grout for ceramic shower tile?
- You can buy grout in a caulking tube which is applied the exact same way as caulking. Grouting is the better option, you may not know how to grout but it is a very simple task. You could even get a grout bag to apply directly into the spacing which would make it a cleaner application.
- Q:I want to paint bathroom vanities and replace the tiles and replace the bathtub?
- Let's think logically for a moment. If you tile first, then when you go to change the tub, the new tub may be a different shape and then you are stuck replacing tiles and risk a bad patch job. Replace the tub first, pulling up the existing floor covering that currently goes up to the tub as not to trap it down which would interfere with he new tile later on. Paint second and tile last.
- Q:How to choose a tile test method?
- 1 with a glass of water poured on the back of the tiles, water stains spread quickly, indicating high water absorption, otherwise the lower
2. You can use a hard object to scratch the tile glazed, if left traces, indicating poor quality
3. Look at the color of the tiles is not clear, with the naked eye to see if there is no pinhole, pinhole easy to accumulate dirt
4. Tile flatness, flat side, easy to shop, the effect is also good (visual method, the tiles placed on the flat surface to see whether the four sides are fully consistent with the flat surface, while looking at whether the four corners of the tiles are right angle , And then placed in the same variety of tiles and the same type of tiles to observe the degree of color difference)
- Q:Slate tile in leopard gecko cage?
- A slate tile sounds great, I never thought of that. But grout is a terrible idea! It's chemical. Animals, esp. small ones with heat mats lamps, cannot be around chemicals like that. You're not even supposed to clean their cages with a sponge because of minor chemicals-they're very sensitive. There is no guide because that's a jerry rigged solution that isn't good for animals. And anyways if you grouted the tile in, you wouldn't be able to clean the cage good enough.
- Q:Tile in a 3 season porch that gets very cold in the winter?
- Tile can be laid outside, so temperature is not the issue. The type of tile you use will determine if it stays down or not. I would look into a porcelain tile which is double fired and extremely hard, or a frost-proof tile which is used around swimming pools.
- Q:can you paint over bathroom tiles? if so what kind do i need?
- Yes, there is tile/ceramic paint- several brands- all stocked by home improvement stores. The key element is the prepping. The old tiles and grouting need to be clean -and then cleaned again with the manufacturers suggested cleaner. You can decorate tiles, or change the color of the entire wall. Once the paint is dry, it is waterproof . It takes a bit of time, but with care, you should be able to do almost all the cleaning prep the day before and then just do the final cleaning and paint on the project day. Worst case, do one wall at time. It does not hurt to practice the entire process on one tile- preferably the tile hardest to see when you are on the outside looking in.
- Q:laying ceramic tiles?
- the plywood is a subfloor. after you remove the vinyl. you should lay an underlayment before tiling. check at the tile store for instructions. Don't think you can do a quick cheap job on tiles because the tiles or grout lines will crack and you'll have to redo everything. The subfloor makes for a clean fresh starting surface and should be screwed down every few inches as per instructions.
- Q:What is Spanish Tile?
- Spanish tile is pretty much just what is sounds like. It is tile imported from Spain. Sometimes tile imported from Mexico is called Spanish tile. This is a favorite in a lot of Southwestern Architecture - I had it throughout my home when I lived in Santa Fe. It is a beautiful tile and is an excellent choice for flooring. As is true with anything you have to make sure you are getting a good quality product. It is essentially the same as most floor tile as far as maintenance goes - nothing special because it is Spanish.
- Q:Tile & Drywall?
- t1-11 but wanted drywall throughout the interior
Now there are 3 production lines of energy-saving and environmentally-friendly products, a spray drying tower, tunnel kiln production lines, a spray drying tower, three 800-ton hydraulic machine, three 20-ton ball mills, and seven 8-ton ball mills in our company, and our industrial ceramic production capacity has reached 100,000 tons.We will be the strongest and largest industrial ceramic production base in the country and the scientific research base of industrialization. We will have greater influence on enterprise groups in the same industry.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||ISO 9001:2000;ISO 9001:2008
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average