Main technical indexes:
Cold/heat shock resistance
not crack after 10 times
Expansion coefficient of thermal film
Thermal expansion rate
1. Acid/heat resistant tile, plate, tube was checked and accepted pursuant to QB/SNC00-9.
2. Acid/heat resistant tile, plate, tube can be manufactured in accord with the specification, size or blueprints offered by clients and design departments.
- Q:to TILE or NOT to tile....?
- I'm a huge fan of bathroom tile and I don't even have children but I'm putting it in my home. Bigger squares look much more modern than the older two color small squares do. Go with shiny white! Then the top half of the room can pop with as much color as you like!
- Q:tiling over vinyl?
- Strip the floor down to the plywood or whatever it's made of. Use a level to see if the floor needs to be leveled out. Then set the tiles and use mortar.
- Q:how do i do flooring with broken tiles??
- I suggest that you first prep and fill your concrete and let dry. Next you should lay out some tile pieces on an area near your starting point fitting the pieces together like a jigsaw puzzle. Next spread some tile mastic over an area equal to the size of the area where you have laid out tile pieces that fit together. Next, quickly set the tiles in the mastic in the same pattern that you had them laid off to the side leaving at least about 1/8th gaps between the tile pieces. When you are finished, scrape off any mastic that does not have tile set in it. Repeat this process until you completely cover your floor. Allow to dry for a day and then fill the cracks with grout. Allow the grout to dry for a day and then do an acid wash to remove the grout residue.
- Q:tiles for flooring of bearded drangon tank?
- Hi there you have to be careful using these becauze if it getsx cold, he can prolapse and this can be expensive to fix. if it can be fixed. i prefer paper for babies then gradulate up to the calci sands when older.
- Q:how to paint tile?
- 1) sand with a 80-120 grit sandpaper to get thru the glaze a little, unless the tiles look pretty ragged, then that finish is prob already worn thru 2) clean with a tsp type cleaner (avail from hardware store, looks like a mild carton) 3) if you dont do any thing else PLEASE PLEASE prime it with a decent problem solving primer ( zinzer 1.2.3 ? or whatever brand your local paint dept recomends) primer sticks, paint wears. they both have their jobs, dont skip one 4) paint with your fave colour in a highly washable 100% acrylic latex paint.
- Q:can you carpet over tile?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: can you carpet over tile? about a year ago i had tile installed on my home but winter is here and i was wondering if i could get carpet installed over the tile without getting the tile damage
- Q:Need to some tiles on my roof.?
- the tricky part to working on a tile roof is staying on it. and not cracking any additional tiles. usually when i repair a tile roof i set up scaffolding there are a bunch of reasonss . the tiles sre heavy and hard to handle on just a ladder, the scaffolding offers a nice work area, and most important its alot safer, you can go to any rental store and rent scaffolding, when resealing around flashing and vents use a rubber butyl caulk for longer durability
- Q:Couple of tile questions?
- if it's a shower.spread the adhisive on the wall.it helps to water proof that material that you have on the wall.as for the floor you can grout a few hours later.the floor should be put down after the wall.if you did it already.cover it with plastic and tape.when you tile and grout the wall.it will mess the floor up.good luck.
- Q:Can I paint the ceramic tile in my shower ?
- You should probably go to a tile specialty store and ask them what is available. My guess would be that if something does exist it is not going to look very good. Fiberglass kits are made that can be bonded to the old tile and provide a new surface of a shower stall. These kits are not difficult to install, basically you clean the old tile and then glue the new panel over it. Check with you local home improvement store, they should have them. For a much better look I would suggest going to the home improvement store and taking their free tile classes. This would allow you to lay your own new tile. You will still need to remove the old tile first. Again the home improvement store is where they can tell you how to do this. It's going to be a major demolition requiring you to basically remove and replace your shower walls. This sounds like a lot of work doesn't it... it is but I've learned that doing something right is always better than doing it half way.
- Q:how do i clean my tiles?
- OXY Clean brand name works gently and very well on both ceramic and linoleum tiles. You can buy that at a grocery store or on line....works on fabric too.
Now there are 3 production lines of energy-saving and environmentally-friendly products, a spray drying tower, tunnel kiln production lines, a spray drying tower, three 800-ton hydraulic machine, three 20-ton ball mills, and seven 8-ton ball mills in our company, and our industrial ceramic production capacity has reached 100,000 tons.We will be the strongest and largest industrial ceramic production base in the country and the scientific research base of industrialization. We will have greater influence on enterprise groups in the same industry.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||ISO 9001:2000;ISO 9001:2008
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average