Main technical indexes:
Cold/heat shock resistance
not crack after 10 times
Expansion coefficient of thermal film
Thermal expansion rate
1. Acid/heat resistant tile, plate, tube was checked and accepted pursuant to QB/SNC00-9.
2. Acid/heat resistant tile, plate, tube can be manufactured in accord with the specification, size or blueprints offered by clients and design departments.
- Q:Ceramic tile or vynil tile for bathrooms?
- Ceramic tile is just nicer than vynil.... period. If you are woried about the coldness of the tile. I noticed at Lowe's the other day a heater coil that was made to be put under the tiles to keep them nice and toasty for your feet. I spoke to the lady about them and she said that they were becoming fairly common place. I am tiling my laundry room, so I don't think I will heat it.
- Q:Ho do you redo tiles?
- Go to one of those Home Depot Clinics and see if it really is something you can do. If not; find someone that knows how, and will let you work with them and charges alot less than a contractor will. And then maybe you will be able to do it next time.
- Q:can i put mosaic tiles on?
- Yes you can.Left over or broken tiles can be used to make unique and beautiful mosaic designs rather than just getting thrown away.
- Q:Algebra Question - Length of a tile?
- while they ask you to degree the element of a rectangle, they desire to comprehend how a lot of a unit will extra healthful interior that rectangle. In different words, for a 9 in via 2 in rectangle, they desire to comprehend how many a million via a million (insert unit) squares will extra healthful interior this rectangle. BTW, A=LW section=LengthxWidth answer to above question is: A=LW A=(9)(2) A=18
- Q:How to I fix tile that has been overgrouted!?
- If you let the grout get *really* wet, and if you haven't sealed it yet, after it soaks for a while, you should be able to rub it off with a towel or rage, if you use a bit of elbow grease. It will come off without damaging the tile
- Q:i need to re-tile my kitchen...?
- you need a nocthed trail, maybe 1/4 inch. a tile saw you can buy for 90 at home depot, or rent one for the same price. a grout float, a level, a tape measure, a 5 gal bucket ( to clean your tools while you work) That's really about it. any hard ware store should hook you up as well, If you hire a person to lay the tile the going rate is about 5.00 to 6.00 per square foot.
- Q:Terra cotta Tile?????
- Chances are good that the tile was purchased locally by either the tile installer or the builder. If I were in your shoes, I would take the pictures to your local flooring businesses and let them identify it for you. Chances are good that you can still get the same tile in the same shade since it is only a year old. To save some time, call around to make sure that the flooring businesses in your area carry ceramic tile before you spend your hard earned gas money visiting them. Good luck with your project.
- Q:How long do ceramic tiles take to dry after washing?
- it depends on the ventilation in the room tiles will dry quickly because they do NOT absorb water
- Q:Tile flooring options?
- What you want all depends on the type of tile you choose. Granites and marbles you can do this with.There are some vitrified tiles that this can be done with. These are cut (the 2 stones) this way to butt them almost all the way together.Vitrified tiles are formed with the edges slanted so you butt them together.. These are all made to use a very small grout joint but you still need to have grout. Most all other ceramic and porcelain tiles you need a slightly bigger joint and only as small as 3/16 .The type of grout these require you can only do a joint that small. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:How about daily maintenance tiles?
- Tile daily maintenance and cleaning:
1, the daily cleaning of tiles can be used detergent, soap and other cleaning.
2, with soap plus a little ammonia and turpentine mixture, cleaning tiles can make tiles more shiny.
3, polished tiles should be regularly waxing treatment, the interval is 2-3 months is appropriate.
4, brick surface, such as scratches, can be applied in the scratches toothpaste, wipe with a dry cloth can be repaired.
5, brick and brick cracks can be used from time to time with dirt to remove dirt, and then in the gap brush a layer of waterproofing agent, can mold growth.
6, tea, coffee, beer, ice cream, grease and other pollutants using sodium hydroxide or potassium bicarbonate solution.
7, ink, cement and other pollutants using hydrochloric acid, nitric acid and other dilute solution.
8, paint, paint and other pollutants use special cleaning agent.
9, rust can be washed with 2% oxalic acid solution to eliminate, and then wipe with water. With 3-4 tablets of vitamin C tablets crushed into powder, sprinkled on the floor tile surface, and then scrub with water several times, but also remove the rust stains. In the case of rust, can be 10% oxalic acid, citric acid and water mixture will dip rust at the wet, and then wipe with a thick salt again. If fresh lemons can be squeezed out of its juice drops on the rust stains rubbed by hand, repeated several times until the rust stains removed, and then washed with soap and water.
10, a variety of plastic can be used to remove the banana water, pure banana water is colorless transparent volatile liquid, a strong smell of banana, slightly soluble in water, soluble in a variety of organic solvents, flammable, mainly used for painting Of the solvent and diluent.
Now there are 3 production lines of energy-saving and environmentally-friendly products, a spray drying tower, tunnel kiln production lines, a spray drying tower, three 800-ton hydraulic machine, three 20-ton ball mills, and seven 8-ton ball mills in our company, and our industrial ceramic production capacity has reached 100,000 tons.We will be the strongest and largest industrial ceramic production base in the country and the scientific research base of industrialization. We will have greater influence on enterprise groups in the same industry.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||ISO 9001:2000;ISO 9001:2008
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average