Main technical indexes:
Cold/heat shock resistance
not crack after 10 times
Expansion coefficient of thermal film
Thermal expansion rate
1. Acid/heat resistant tile, plate, tube was checked and accepted pursuant to QB/SNC00-9.
2. Acid/heat resistant tile, plate, tube can be manufactured in accord with the specification, size or blueprints offered by clients and design departments.
- Q:What type of tiles does Space Invader use for his mosaics? Where can i buy some?
- Space Invader Tiles
- Q:how to grout jagged edge tiles?
- Most all tiles ( there are exceptions) are always grouted flush to avoid a couple of things. One is the problem your having now and the other is to protect the edging of the tile.depending on just how much more you have to fill in, you make have to dig some grout out to get a proper bond.. Any questions you can e mail me thru my avatar and check my qualifications there GL
- Q:What can be done on the walls where the tiles have been posted?
- Tiles on the Tu is estimated that it is not too reliable, personal opinion can go to Taobao to see those tile film or wall stickers and the like, in fact, sometimes only need a few stickers, the appearance may feel very different, Save money is also easy to replace, quite good.
- Q:Floor tile dings-how to repair?
- Depends on how bad they are. Sounds like you have an very inexpensive tile on the floor or it would not have all the chips/dings. A cheap temporary fix would be to find a paint to match and just touch up. If you're renting, just try that. If you own, you could do that temporarily while you save up. When you replace though, make sure you get a good quality porcelain tile.
- Q:Question About Slate Tile...?
- Well, most natural stone companies believe it or not do not make a bullnose. At least in the midwest I have yet to see one yet. If there are any tiles left at home depot you can by a few extra pcs and make bullnose. There is a bullnose blade that can be attached to a wet saw to make the cut what it does is just creates a rounded edge to form a bullnose. However the blade is expensive so you can see if there are any contractors in your area who may do this kind of job and already the correct tools to create a bullnose. That is if the tile isn't dicontinued.
- Q:Anyone ever tiled a counter top?
- Its best to start with a plywood core. Thinset adheres best to it, and adhesion is the name of the game. If you think about laminate, its not a good surface for your mortar to bind to, as a result your tiles will pop off and look like a crappy job no matter how much care is taken. Some will tell you you CAN do it, and you can. Scar the top up thoroughly with a carpet knife, make deep score so the thinset mortar has something to bind to. But for the few extra bucks, I'd toss the top into the dumpster, and lay down a good solid plywood base.
- Q:What brand of ceramic tile is good
- Tiles Top Ten Brand Reference Hunan Weibang Capital Tricor Capital Carrefour Hunan Dilang Shandong Xinya Shanghai Flying China Resources Millennium Millennium State Putty Guangzhou Dobang Capital Shengbang 1: De Gao (industry leader) 2: Leibang Shi (home 4: Sika (glue experts) 5: Henkel (old age) 6: Oriental rain rainbow (with the famous brand) 7: Ma Bei (the world to build the largest producer of plastic production.) 4: : Shengbang (Chinese paint expert)) 8: according to Ryder (fast development) 9: Dean Mi (rising star) 10: Ryoma (with the famous brand) on the market powder and mortar two different Tile glue. At the same time these two different types of adhesive paste the strength is not the same, it is necessary to see you have to do the base of the tile, and to see which kind of adhesive is more suitable for your base surface. Choose ceramic tile for tile size.
- Q:need help to measure my tiles?
- In constrution terms a square is 100 sq ft.But that's pretty much only used for roofs.I think what you need here is a measurement in square feet To get it just measure the floor both ways and multiply. I.e. If the room measures 10 Ft X 10 ft then you have 100 sq ft
- Q:Can I lay linoleum over asbestos tile in the basement?
- Bill's answer is correct and in addition to it I will add that depending on where you live it could be against the law to remove it due to the asbestos. It's possible that the law requires you to have a company that's certified with asbestos removal come and remove it. However is anyone going to question you if you DIY? If so there could be some stiff penalties involved. If not than the other thing to consider would be to use a quality dust mask because you don't want to breath that stuff in at all..... We covered our floor insted of ripping it up.
- Q:Were my vinyl tile/planks installed correctly?
- Go visit a lawyer for an opinion. It sounds like the realtor knew about the problem with the drain and failed to disclose it. Did a licensed home inspector provide a report on the house for the bank? If so, who hired that person? The lawyer may determine you have a good case of fraud and negligence against them so could get them to pay for the repairs plus his fees. Sometimes just a letter from a good lawyer will bring them to Jesus.
Now there are 3 production lines of energy-saving and environmentally-friendly products, a spray drying tower, tunnel kiln production lines, a spray drying tower, three 800-ton hydraulic machine, three 20-ton ball mills, and seven 8-ton ball mills in our company, and our industrial ceramic production capacity has reached 100,000 tons.We will be the strongest and largest industrial ceramic production base in the country and the scientific research base of industrialization. We will have greater influence on enterprise groups in the same industry.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||ISO 9001:2000;ISO 9001:2008
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average