A solar-powered pump is a pump running on electricity generated by photovoltaic panels or the thermal energy available from collected sunlight as opposed to grid electricity or diesel run water pumps.
- Q:water pump replacement..some opinions needed, electrical or not?
- Most 1973 era vehicles have a clutch on the fan which stops turning at higher engine rpm which saves horsepower. Your best option is to locate a high capacity water pump for your car or locate a radiator with more passes than the stock radiator. A radiator shop should be able to give you advise on both. Remember, the water pump is belt driven along with several other items on the engine, so replacing the water pump with an electric one might be far more involved and expensive. Plus, the water pump has a seal that must work properly for the engine to retain its cooling fluid. There are aftermarket cooling fans that can be installed in front of or behind the radiator to provide additional air flow, the local auto parts store should have a listing or a company like Summit. Fans can be manually turned on or have a thermo swithch which turns the fan on at a certain temp. These are usually options with the electric fan kits. Good luck.
- Q:Determine the isentropic efficency of a water pump?
- the only way a water pump can damage anything is if it locks up or quits working and the engine overheats and stops running. If your car has overheated enough and blew all the water out of the endgine and the head gasket went bad there may be water in your oil it would look milky like it had a milkshake in the oil. If your oil is ok and the coolant is not blowing out the tailpipe in big white clouds obscuring the cars behind you the engine may be ok as long as it has not blown steam for the last 20 minutes out the radiato Coolant may leak from the bottom of the water pump too if the water pump is bad. If the engine starts up and runds good in the morning and does not blow a bunch of steam at you it may be ok for awhile yet.r.
- Q:Can a car turn off due to water pump?
- I don't think so. Replacing the water pump on most modern cars is not the cheapest thing to do, though it's often near the timing belt which needs to be replaced every 60,000 miles too. I would walk away from this one. Doesn't sound right to me - or it better be a grand or two or three under blue book as you've got some repairs to do before you can drive it. The reason he hasn't replaced the water pump is because it aint' cheap to do so.
- Q:LSvtec Oil and Water Pump Question?
- just change both to type r pumps that way there are no problems
- Q:how to tell if water pump bearing is bad?
- No it isn't hard to fix, first loosen the little bolts on the water pump pulley, then take the belt off, then unbolt the water pump and take pulley off old pump, clean off old seal from block, put on new seal, you may have to use gasket maker or silicone, install new pump, and bolt pulley on to new pump, then reinstall belt. Oh I forgot you will have to drain the antifreeze before you start, and refill it after you are done! Start the car and let it warm up and look for leaks, if you see a leak you didn't get it sealed properly and will have to repeat the sealing process and antifreeze. Takes an hour or so to do!
- Q:how does a water feature pump work?
- Hi. Most pumps work by squeezing the water through a nozzle. A water feature pump is usually hidden from view but still works the same way as any other pump. A motor turns the device that pushed the water.
- Q:what are the symtoms of a bad water pump?
- Take it to the local machanic shop
- Q:water pump for hunting cabin?
- I had a jet pump to run my whole house on my farm. It was placed in the basement, but it could be in a back room, too and they are pretty quiet these days. Does it freeze inside the cabin? I assume not. having it inside means if you have trouble even in freezing weather you can work on it in comfort. The end of the pie into your water tank will need a foot valve to keep the pipe filled so you don't have to prime the pump ( not a handy thing to have to do all the time). Other than that, the system is operated with electricity and a pressure switch which is settable. It will not run all the time this way. Not sure anymore but, for example the switch might be set to come on at 50PSI and shut off at 125PSI. You can tell by the switch or get a recommendation from the store where you buy it. (see pictures in link) Menard's sells these and department workers are trained to answer all your questions about installation, parts, and what you need,etc.
- Q:Does the IP55 indicate the lift on the water pump nameplate?
- IP55 represents the waterproof and dustproof rating of the motor
- Q:How to rebiuld a water pump?
- Dont waste your time rebuilding it, just buy one from napa or some auto parts place with a life time warrenty, on something like that your time is worth more then the water pump, and since the pump is having to deal with hot water and corrosion it's possible it might go out again soon or never but with the warrenty it wont hurt so bad.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||33.63% South Asia
16.78% Eastern Europe
8.83% Southeast Asia
8.55% North America
6.62% Mid East
5.27% Eastern Asia
4.92% Northern Europe
4.51% Southern Europe
2.37% Western Europe
1.58% South America
0.32% Central America
||OHSAS 18001 ;
CE certificate(Circulation pump) ;
CE certificate(Vibration pump) ;
CE certificate(Solar pump);
CE certificate(Domestic pump )
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Shanghai port; Ningbo Port
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average