BARE CONDUCTOR AS PER ASTM STANDARDS
All-Aluminum Alloy Conductor.
AAAC-6201 bare conductor meets or exceeds the following ASTM standards:
l B-398 Aluminum-Alloy 6201-T81 Wire for Electrical Purposes.
l B-399 Concentric-Lay-Stranded 6201-T81 Aluminum Alloy Conductors.
Aluminum alloy 6201 wires. concentrically stranded.
- Q:earthing of power cable?
- To reduce the risk of electric shock. There are always leakage electrons from the power cable to the metalic equipment body, electric pole, and any metal part that are near to the power cable, which makes potential source of static electricity and thereby electric shock. To minimize this hazard by providing a path for the electrons to the earth is provided by the earthing.
- Q:Will any power cable work for ps3 fat?
- If you are talking about the HDMI cable that goes from your HD TV to the ps3 - then you have to find out the resolution that your tv supports and then find a HDMI cable that matches that resolution you can get these cables at major electronics stores It is best to have a HD TV with the HD cable (improves graphics)
- Q:Do you have to use the defult power supply cable in PC?
- No, as long as it can supply the proper voltage and amperage.
- Q:Where can I get a Power sync cable for 2 Rockford T2500.1bd?
- You can use a PS2 male to male cable....kind of like you could use telephone cords from radio shack for the bd remote gain control. $2...plus you'll need a little bit of 8GA wire to tie the amps' outputs together. One gets set to 0 degrees, one gets set to 180 degrees, your gains MUST MATCH, don't do this with power applied anywhere as you'd likely smoke a voice coil. Please know what you are doing, bridging amps is not forgiving and remember each amp is now seeing 1/2 the load, so you could have stability problems if your wired at 2ohms now.
- Q:How do I reseat the hard disk data and power cables?
- Re-seating is nothing more than unplugging a connection, then plugging it back in. Your real problem sound related to the 230/115 switch, if not the power supply itself.
- Q:I used the wrong power cable on my external hardrive, is there any hope fixing it?
- You mean the wrong power supply, not just cable... If you fried it, you are in trouble. Take it to a repair shop and ask them what to do.
- Q:I replaced my Western Digital hard drive. Can I connect it externally? How? It has no power supply cable.?
- Hard Drive cable: similar to a dock, but they are just a cable. Simply plug into an open USB or FireWire port, and plug the other end into the hard drive. They have the same issue as a dock though - no protection for the hard drive itself: it just sits exposed on your desk. (I can't find a link for this one in the couple seconds I checked. Sorry) Things to remember with all those options: * Make sure your choice supports your OS: most options work with both Windows and OS X, but some are only one or the other. * Know what interface your hard drive uses. Is it ATA? SATA? IDE? Make sure you buy the product with the right plug for your HDD. * Look at reviews. Especially if you go with a dock: there are lots of cheap ones that have crappy reviews. Do a little research before you buy. Personally, I prefer the case. They work great and you can always switch the hard drive out whenever you want. I just replaced 3 of my 250GB drives with 1TB and it took me all of 5 minutes! Enjoy! PS - I use NewEgg.Com for most of my HDD needs. They have awesome prices and sweet return policies in case something doesn't work when you get it (although that's never happend to me - knock on wood).
- Q:Amplifier wont power with power cable but will without? =S?
- sounds like the power wire might be exposed somewhere and its shorting the system
- Q:Ipad charge does not enter the charge does not support this accessory charge
- Friends, my task, hope to adopt! Answer: sorghum (Liang) explained: the poles are relatively high, beautiful riding on the poles is in the height of their own beautiful, so according to the meaning of harmony, the answer is sorghum.
- Q:The power cable troughs are divided once and twice
- Can be used for overhead, buried and pipeline laying of the cable line
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range