BARE CONDUCTOR AS PER ASTM STANDARDS
All-Aluminum Alloy Conductor.
AAAC-6201 bare conductor meets or exceeds the following ASTM standards:
l B-398 Aluminum-Alloy 6201-T81 Wire for Electrical Purposes.
l B-399 Concentric-Lay-Stranded 6201-T81 Aluminum Alloy Conductors.
Aluminum alloy 6201 wires. concentrically stranded.
- Q:How to connect the power cable pre-branch connector
- In the pre-measured size cut out the jacket and insulation, according to the different cross-sectional size of the cable cut the size of the jacket and insulation different; with C-shaped tube corresponding to the corresponding color sequence crushing the trunk and branch lines, crimping attention to crimping The strength of the clamp, can not be too loose or too tight, too loose will cause the cable crimping off, resulting in open circuit, crimping too tight will break the conductor or cause the conductor stranded in the contact with a good conductor with polytetrafluoroethylene With the winding baking transparent, and then wrapped waterproof tape (tiger belt) can be used after the wooden hammer shrink the cable core to facilitate injection molding in the injection process should choose the appropriate mold and injection molding machine injection mold injection, the mold is too large cost Waste, the mold is too small caused by defective, bad seal at both ends of the running coke, affecting the injection effect
- Q:How to convert the computer's audio and video to cable TV signals. Through the cable television transmission to the 40 TV (hurry)
- Fire paint is esterified by epoxy resin plant acid, respectively, with iron oxide red, iron oxide black, zinc yellow and other pigments and physical paint grinding, and adding driers, to, butanol modulation
- Q:What is the difference between a shielded cable and a control cable?
- I do not know, I do the task, although we also engage in cable
- Q:"Cable laying" cable cross-sectional area refers to the cable cross-sectional area, or refers to the copper core cross-sectional area
- YJV22 indicates "copper core XLPE insulated, steel tape armored PVC sheathed power cable" 0.6 / 1KV indicates its pressure rating, 5 * 10 represents the cross-sectional area of each wire diameter Is square mm, referred to as the square, the diameter of the conversion is 4.05
- Q:110 voice patch panel directly to the telephone line can be connected to it
- One type is a wireless digital TV, if the upper left corner shows no signal, one is possible arrears to the business hall to inquire; the other may be affected by weather or buildings, adjustable outdoor receiving antenna , You can contact the wireless TV company to replace the equipment or repair if you are checking the other connectors by means of a bridge. The second category is the satellite receiving antenna, mainly the satellite antenna is not adjusted, according to the instructions to adjust the satellite receiver until the signal received. The third category is a cable digital TV, one is the cable line failure, resulting in no signal input, can consult the service phone; the other is the TV receiver unit failure, you can replace the TV try;
- Q:What recycled rubber is suitable for the production of wire and cable?
- Symmetrical receptacles need to be treated differently, with color distinctions most convenient.
- Q:Calculation method of wire and cable outer diameter
- Usually check the table, in the cable samples or manual check.
- Q:What kind of material should be selected for the fixing bracket of the cable trunking
- 2.5 square copper (green, with the threading tube) theory will be able to withstand about 20A current, consider the pipe, temperature and other factors, so according to the actual can withstand about 3 kilowatts of power. In fact the 2.5MM2 copper wire is generally open 16A can withstand about 3.4 kilowatts of power.
- Q:Copper core power cable laying cable sets what fixed
- SDH is a synchronous time division multiplexing device, the electrical interface of the 2M signal into the optical interface of the high-speed signal (the use of digital fiber optic patch panel SDHsynchronousdigitalhierarchy) 155M, 622M, 2.G, 10G, etc.). 2 trillion of the signal can be in the DDF above jumper, easy to connect. The optical path signal is spanned on the ODF and is interconnected with the optical interface of the cable or other device. Usually with the network, telephone, etc. are specific business, their communication distance is limited, are generally carried through the transmission network to expand the communication capacity, extending the communication distance. SDH is the main equipment of the current transmission network. DDF and ODF are mainly used in the machine room. The physical interface between devices is BTS-DDF-SDH-DDF-BSC-ODF-MSC or BTS-DDF-SDH-ODF-BSC -ODF-MSC Of course, bsc and msc may also have a section of ODF-SDH-ODF, see the specific circumstances
- Q:Emergency power off after the computer can not open the machine, an open is a lot of words appear seconds limit, you can
- X treasure has to sell SATA power extension line, 10 yuan or so.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range