BARE CONDUCTOR AS PER ASTM STANDARDS
All-Aluminum Alloy Conductor.
AAAC-6201 bare conductor meets or exceeds the following ASTM standards:
l B-398 Aluminum-Alloy 6201-T81 Wire for Electrical Purposes.
l B-399 Concentric-Lay-Stranded 6201-T81 Aluminum Alloy Conductors.
Aluminum alloy 6201 wires. concentrically stranded.
- Q:How do power-station-cable thieves manage to get away without being electrocuted?
- Police are hunting for a badly scorched would-be copper thief after finding a hacksaw embedded in an 11,000 volt power cable. The thief also left a lit blow torch at the scene. He is presumed to be badly charred, and not the brightest bulb in the socket. .
- Q:Is drilling a hole for the power cable the only way?
- 2 amps is a pretty small current so it doesn't need a big cable - there are other cables passing through for the back lights, find out where they run and see if you can just ease another one through the gap,it might work with a little lubrication. Just don't try to poke anything sharp through the hole. There are special fish wires that electricians use to get cables through holes conduits, you could try one of those or at least see how they are shaped so you can use something similar - you'll only need a short fishwire you probably have to buy a 5m length if you want the real thing. Good luck.
- Q:How can I power an older IDE Hard Drive with a Power Supply with Only SATA power?
- The SATA motherboard uses probably ATX or MicroATX. These are motherboard independant, but for SATA drives you need a SATA power adapter (it converts the 4 wire MOLEX into a flat SATA power cable). Most SATA drives come with this or even the motherboard does. if your power supply is ATX and your Motherboard is ATX then it will work (granted the wattage is enough for all your devices).
- Q:My dell power cable isn't working.?
- It could be your cable or power supply unit went bad. Or, your power socket on the main board went south. The good thing about laptops is that the power supply unit is external and easy to swap out.
- Q:Are all AC power cables for electronics that are the same voltage and amperage the same size?
- Hi at such low current and voltage it really doesn't matter that much.
- Q:Will ps2 power cable work on ps3?
- No, you can use the power cable for a computer on the PS3. It is a standard shape and can be purchased from any good computer shop. The PS2 uses a transformer and the pin alignment is different. Just get a proper cable, they are really cheap anyway.
- Q:How to test internet cable through home power plug, stead of internet tester?
- DO NOT DO IT! = Household power is deadly! - At least, household power will fry cables anything connected.
- Q:i only have a power cable for my ps3 how do i set it up with hdmi cable ?
- 1) put the hdmi cable in the back of the the console. 2) put the other end in the telly. 3) also make sure the power cable is connected to the console 4) change the telly channel to hdmi That should be it and yes you will get sound :)
- Q:Do I have to use a fuse for the power cable on an amplifier, if the amp is only a 350 watt amp?
- It doesn't matter if its 350 watts or 35 watts. You need a fuse.
- Q:how can i get a sata power cable for my blu-ray drive?
- Any decent PC shop should be able to supply this for you or OKorder is a good source.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range