BARE CONDUCTOR AS PER ASTM STANDARDS
All-Aluminum Alloy Conductor.
AAAC-6201 bare conductor meets or exceeds the following ASTM standards:
l B-398 Aluminum-Alloy 6201-T81 Wire for Electrical Purposes.
l B-399 Concentric-Lay-Stranded 6201-T81 Aluminum Alloy Conductors.
Aluminum alloy 6201 wires. concentrically stranded.
- Q:How durable is a ps3 slim power cable?
- they would last for years if you dont pull them or stomp on them... they are that good!
- Q:Power cable for Seagate Expansions 500GB External Desktop USB 2.0 Hard Drive ?
- Radio Shack or any computer store can sell you a generic replacement power cable for the drive. You can also get a replacement USB cable for it while you're at it in case that cable is wearing out. - Stuart
- Q:Electronic power supply?
- A TV probably will be OK. However if you are in the middle of something on a PC you can corrupt the hard disk. Often you can recover after doing a scan disk. Sometimes you can't so you shouldn't really do it.
- Q:Where should this interior power cable be connected?
- That's the main power connector for the motherboard. It probably plugs into that white socket behind it on the board, but check the motherboard manual to make sure you put it in the right place. It's pretty hard to plug things into the wrong place most of the time, but check to be sure.
- Q:Why is power connector longer than data cable connector on a sata hard drive?
- The sata power connector provides 3.3, 5v and 12v as well as two ground connections (in between the 3.3 and 5 and 5 and 12) I believe. Anyway, for the power connectors, a single pin has a maximum rating of 1.5A or so, and so they provide three pins if a device needs needs more current.
- Q:no any power cable for my new graphic card.plzzz help?
- This is something you should check before you buy the video card. The card may have come with an adapter that plugs into a couple of your ide molex power connectors, and has the 6 pin connector you need on the other side. That might do it for you. Unless you don't have ide power connectors either. Or you can buy a new power supply. If your current power supply isn't big enough to support the new card you may end up buying a new power supply anyway.
- Q:IC-2 cable from Power Acoustik?
- I bought ic2 its a rip do the above
- Q:Is there a standard for power cable for laptops?
- As long as the cable has enough power for your laptop, same watts, volts etc. It's usually on some part of the power cable, and on the bottom of your laptop or on the battery.
- Q:Does it matter what 203 watt power cable I get for my Xbox 360 or are there different types?
- No, it really doesn't matter. All xbox 360's can use the 203W power supply. Though you can not use the 175w or 150w power supply with a 203w xenon motherboard xbox. There are 2 different types of 203w power supply, there's a 2 pin and a 3 pin. It really doesn't matter which one you get, one is grounded and one isn't.
- Q:i have 2 amps that need to go into my car can i run to power cables from the one fuse?
- its ok you can do it, because the fuse is 60 amp
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range