Order On-line Tracking
|LED||CREE High Power White LED: XP-G(3535)|
320 lm(Max), 150 lm(Typ), 75 lm(Min)
100%(5hrs), 50%(12hrs), 25%(18hrs)
|Material||Durable Aluminum Alloy Case|
|Battery Life||5hrs (Max / Alkaline batteries)|
|Dimension (mm)||125(L) x Ø25(Head) x 25(Dia)...(±5%)|
|Light Type||10M Wide 120o|
|Battery Type||3 x AAA|
|Waterproof||IPX-6 Standard and Shockproof Design|
|Weight||75g (Without Battery)|
Professional: To meet customer's demand for professional products, we always offer professional items in different industry.
Honesty: To treat our clients in first priority is our company’s policy.
Service: The best service we offer that bring our customer’s satisfaction, good feed back for us going further commitment of promise.
Innovation: New and innovative design for auto repair tools & hand tools leading us to go forward connection with customer’s demand.
Quality assurance: The strict quality control to make our product meet with DIN standard & other standard as customer required.
Certificate: Our product manufacturing process which comply with ISO 9001:2008.
Highlights of the Product
1. Built-in high capacity (800mAh) rechargeable lead-acid battery
2. Long-life battery capable of sustaining over300 cycles of charges and discharges
3. Manufactured with 7 super-bright, long-life LEDs
4. The forward grade for strong-light, the back grade for turning off
5. Run time on full power is more than 8 hours.
1.To charge the battery, pull the plug out of the bottom of the flashlight and insert the plug in the wall socket with 110V or 250V AC power source. The indicator will light up when charging starts
2.It needs about 15 hours to fully charge the battery. After charging, push the plug back to the flashlight. Maximum charging time should not exceed 18 hours
1. Charge it in time. Dont let the battery exhausted for a long time
2. Do not use the flashlight when charging
3. Charge the battery before using the flashlight for the first time
4.Charge the battery before it is completely used up; otherwise,it would affect the battery life.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|