||Number of Cells(pieces):
Aesthetic appearance with excellent efficiency.
Outstanding performance in Low-Light
High transparent, Low-Iron, Tempered Glass
Unique & Advanced Technology giving the panel good performance
Ability to withstand High Wind-Pressure and Snow-Load
Advanced module sealing technology to eliminate leakage and frame deformation
Ability to meet customized customer's specific requirements
Easy Installation & Maintanance
1. On-grid utility systems;
2. On-grid commercial systems;
3. Off-grid ground mounted systems;
High light transmission no less than 91.6%
Excellent mechanical loading performance (5400 Pa)
High light transmission
High GEL and peeling strength guarantying strong encapsulation
Good ultraviolet aging resistance
Excellent oxidation resistance
Excellent efficiency and long term reliability
Good performance under high temperature and low irradiance conditions
100% In-line Electroluminescence (EL) tested
Positive tolerance for each panel
Cell efficiency filling by 0.2 percentage
TPT based encapsulation and protection
Good aging resistance
Excellent adhesion and ultraviolet stability
Anodized/ Electrophoretic aluminium means durable protection from environment
Unique design profile ensuring strong mechanical loading performance
Silver/ Black color available
Climate membrance: excellent heat dissipation, prevent steam coming from outside and corrosion of diode by inside steam on the condition of big difference in temperature
MC4 compatible/ IP65 or MC4 original/ IP67
Primary Competitive Advantages
Country of Origin
Small Orders Accepted
Packaging & Delivery
Delivery Detail:10-15 days after receiving deposit
Solar panel quality and warranty
Peak power of single module in guaranteed in ±3% power tolerance.
Average power of modules in single order is guaranteed not less than the peak power .
Rigorous quality control meets the highest international standard .
5 years limited warranty on material and workmanship .
10 years and 20 years limited warranty for minimum power output.
|Place of Origin:||Guangdong, China (Mainland)|
|Module size (mm):||992*1950*50mm|
|Nominal current (A):||8.29|
|Open circuit voltage (Voc):||44.9|
|Short cirsuit current(Isc):||8.95|
|Temperature coefficient of Voc:||-0.34%/degree|
|Temperature coefficient of Isc:||0.017%/degree|
|Temperature coefficient of Pmax:||-0.48%/degree|
|Operating temperature:||-40/degree to+85/degree|
|Certifications||ISO 9001 TUV CE RoHS|
|Maximum system voltage:||IEC, 1000V DC, 600V|
- Q:How to connect solar panels?
- Okay okorder.com/... That metal strip up top is negative, if you turn it around and look on the back you will see another metal strip there which would be positive. When it comes to wire, I use 24awg audio wire I got from radio shack, they only have solid wire at this gauge at my local radio shack but stranded is preferable. Solar cells are super fragile too so you're going to want to be extra careful. I then take a length of stripped wire and lay it over the silver tab, I hold it in place with some electrical tape at each end. Here is where experience comes into play, you can't use just any solder when making these connections. Well, you can but it takes a hell of a lot more time and effort to get it right. Make sure to use 96/4 silver-bearing solder. I'm not sure why but 60/40 solder does not adhere very well to the cell and usually the soldering iron has to stay on the cell for far too long which ends up discoloring it. If you need help on how to solder send me a message, you need to know how to properly tin the iron, since this is such a meticulous and unforgiving soldering job.
- Q:What solar panels are the most efficient?
- New rollable panels are becoming available that don't have to be permanently attached to a surface and that are more resistant to damage than conventional panels. Right now they are also even less efficient than photo cells at about 0%, but the cost factor may make up the difference. Solar thermal is more efficient than photovoltaic cells. They focus sunlight with mirrors onto a pipe containing a liquid which is then heated to it's boiling point. That turns a turbine to produce power or is harnessed in some other way. The panels are cheap compared to photo cells, don't require perfect manufacture or exotic materials, no expensive maintenance and they are much easier to repair. I don't know of any available to individuals yet but there are at least two companies building generating plants in Nevada with this technology. SunPower is about 22% efficient but even at that rate it will take decades to pay for itself and the panels are unlikely to last that long at anything near optimal efficiency. The cost is just too high at present but solar thermal may provide a good alternative until photovoltaic cells mature, if you can cobble together a system. The final link is about a claimed 80% efficient solar cell that even generates some power at night. It's based on nano-technology, like many promising energy developments in batteries, electrolysis and ethanol production. If it works as advertised it should revolutionize solar tech. Eventually.
- Q:Where are the best places to put solar panels?
- Photovoltaic panels are designed to be put on a roof, exposed (obviously) to sun, but also rain, snow, and wind. Generally, there is even a rating for something like hail. A good mounting system will be stronger than the underlying roof, so will withstand most anything short of a direct hit by a tornado or hurricane. There are a few panels from the 70's (that's the 970's) still in operation, I believe. They look horrible, but are still producing a little electricity. Since then, housings have improved, and panels generally have a 25-year warranty today (some cheap ones are 20-year warranty).
- Q:Solar Panel: Watts, Amps, Volts? mA?
- . 3V 200mA. mA (milliAmp) = 0.00A; Power = 3V x 0.2A = 0.6 Watts. 2. 6V 00mA is 6 x 0. = 0.6 Watts. 3. 9V 50mA is 9 x 0.05 = 0.45 Watts. 4. 2V 50mA is 2 x 0.05 = 0.6 Watts. With the 3 Volts one you could connect it to a flashlight light bulb, that's is about the max you can get out of it. With the light bulb, polarity doesn't matter, but if you power a small transistor radio with it, then make sure the + goes to the + and the - to the -. Reversing it wouldn't work and in some cases you could damage equipment.
- Q:Any companies that have solar panels?
- Not sure what application you need the panels for, but here is a website that retails a number of Solar products (as well as some other good alternative energy devices). Good luck!
- Q:questions about solar panels for residential use?
- Go to your local Lowes Store and purchase a current issue of Mother Earth Magazine or try your Local Library or just go online. If you go with the magazine look in the very back and there are always ads for solar panels with web sights available. My neighbor has them and he powers his small home with 8 panels. Good luck to you.Oh,he heats his home,heats his water,runs his washing machine,dryer,vacuum cleaner,etc. He has regular electric service but he doesn't use it.
- Q:should i get a solar panel?
- I think solar panels benefit people a lot,it is worth buyingsolar power can be converted into heat energy and electricity which be used into daily human life,more convenient and safe，Also,solar power will not discharge any polluted gas,it can protect our earth.As for the negative,the price of solar power is a little higher at first pay,but you will not pay any fees any more.
- Q:solar panels in space?
- Another complication of keeping solar panels in orbit around Earth is that they must be in orbit around Earth. A solarstationary orbit, which would have the satellite always pointing at the sun, would be much further than a geostationary orbit. A geostationary orbit is at about Earth radii above the equatorial surface. A solarstationary orbit about Earth would be 624 Earth radii above the equitorial surface, about 0 Lunar distances. At this altitude, you'd need to incorporate the moon's gravity as well, solving the three-body problem (a well-known mathematical superchallenge).
- Q:I would like to know mire about solar energy ?
- There okorder.com. Building solar panels, none. There are internet sites where you can buy unframed panels to design your own. but you need a current stabilizer and possibly a power inverter to go with it.
- Q:Powering an air conditioner via solar panels?
- There's no need to connect only the A/C to solar, nor is there a need to use batteries. Both of those problems are solved with grid-tied solar. The solar electricity system works alongside your regular, and the A/C just plugs in normally. You never need to worry about switching. During the day, if the A/C is drawing power, the solar goes into that, reducing your draw from the electric company. If the solar generates more than the A/C needs, the meter is driven backwards. At night, the meter runs forward again. For example, the meter may read 5000 in the morning. By evening, maybe it reads 4975. At night, it creeps back up to 5005. When the meter reader comes, you would be billed for only 5 kWh. That's the general idea. Also, consider whether you can insulate your home more, and whether you might want to change out your air conditioners for new, DC inverter mini-split units. Those can use a fraction of the electricity per BTU of regular air conditioners.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range