||200 Series,SS400-SS490,300 Series,400 Series
|Product Name : stainless steel sheet price 904l|
|Standard ||ASTM A240,GB/T3280-2007,JIS4304-2005,ASTM A167,EN10088-2-2005,etc|
|Technique ||Cold Rolled, Cold Drawn, Hot Rolled|
|Thickness||0.3mm-120mm or as your requirement|
|Width ||1000mm-2500mm or as your requirement|
|Length ||1000mm-6000mm or as your requirement|
|Surface Treatment||No.1,2B,No.4,BA,2B,hairline,8k or as your needs|
|Packing|| 1. Export sea worthy package + water proof paper + wooden pallet 2. Max Loading 26.5mt for each 20Gp container 3. Safe loading and fixing Professional Teams 4. Professional shipping line|
|Delivery ||Within 15days after received 30%T/T of deposit or L/C or according to the order quantity or upon negotiation |
|Price Item ||T/T,30%payment in advance,70%T/T after the copy of B/L or L/c at sight|
|Application||Stainless Steel Sheets are widely used in below fields:|
|1: Construction field, shipping building industry|
|2: Petroleum and Chemical Industries|
|3: Food and Mechanical Industries|
|Quality control||Mill Test Certificate is supplied with shipment|
|Export ||USA ,Southeast Asia, Mid East, Africa, Eastern Asia, Western Europe and So on. |
Stainless Steel sheet Chemical Composition
| Grade||STS304||STS 316||STS430||STS201|
| Elong(10%)||Above 40||30MIN||Above 22||50-60|
| Hardness||≤200HV||≤200HV||Below 200||HRB100,HV 230|
4.Hot rolled stainless steel plate
Thickness : 3.0mm-120mm
Width : 1219mm/1500mm/1800mm/2000mm
Length : 2000mm/2438mm/4000mm/6000mm or cutting randomly
Model size : 3.0mm-120mm(TK)*1219mm(W)*2438mm(L)
Surface : No.1
5.Characteristics and application
Characteristics and application
The surface brightness and flatness of no2B is better than no2D. then through a special surface treatment to improve its mechanical properties,No2B could nearly satisfy comprehensive uses.
Polished with abrasive belt of git#100-#200, have better brightness with discontinuous coarse stria, used as inner and external ornaments for building, electrical appliances and kitchen utensils etc.
Polished with abrasive belt of grit #150-#180,have better brightness with discontinuous coarse stria,but thinner than No3, are used as bathtub buildings inner and external ornaments electrical appliances kitchen utensils and food processing equipment etc.
Polished with abrasive belt of grit #150-#320 on the NO.4 finish and has continuous streaks, mainly used as buildings ornaments elevators,door of building, frontal plate etc.
Cold rolled, bright annealed and skin-passed, the product have excellent brightness and good reflexivity like mirror,kitchen apparatus,ornament etc.
The product have excellent brightness and prefer reflexivity can to be the mirror.
5.Payment : Usually 30% of the amount by T/T as deposit , and the balance money shall be paid by T/T after got the faxed B/L.Or L/C at sight .
6. Package: Kraft paper+Hard board+metal/wooden pallet+metal strip; or based on the customer requirement.
7. USE: construction.machinebuilding,container manufacturing,shipbuilding,bridges and so on.
The operating philosophy of our company : high quality and best service and competitive price and prompt delivery .We sincerely welcome the old and new customers to inquiry the price . any questions and needs you have , pls don't hesitate to contact us anytime .
- Q:The difference between 304J1 stainless steel plate and 304 stainless steel plate
- 304J1 is a copper containing material of 304. It is mainly used in deep processing and also belongs to the series of nickel. By the Japanese on the basis of the successful development of American Standard 304.
- Q:Seeking stainless steel plate 304 material and 304j material what is the difference?
- 304J1 is a kind of material in stainless steel plate. Is 304 of copper containing material, deep drawing performance better than 304, mainly for deep processing purposes, but also belong to the nickel series.
- Q:What does "stainless steel plate" 6.0*1500c mean?
- Stainless steel plate 6.0*1500c represents stainless steel material,6 represents the stainless steel thickness,
- Q:What drill can drill stainless steel?
- Carbide bit: a drill used in core drilling. The cylindrical steel bit is named after the carbide cutting tool with tungsten carbide. The shape of cemented carbide cutting tools, the number of them arranged on the drill bit, the arrangement and the welding angle are called the bottom, the inner edge and the outer edge, so as to ensure the clearance between the water and the powder. The upper part of the drill body is threaded connection tube, a drill bit body are arranged at the side part of the sink, the bottom surface is provided with a nozzle lip. Both the water tank and the water inlet ensure the circulation of the washing fluid, so as to eliminate the influence of the rock powder and the cooling bit. When drilling into the clay and shale formations, the ribs are welded to the inner and outer sides of the hard alloy drill bit in order to increase the gap, called the rib bit. Self drilling bits with needle like carbide can be used in hard formations with high abrasive properties. Rock drillability is a grade II VII formation general hard alloy drilling; acicular carbide drill drilling a rock grade VI viii.
- Q:What is the difference between the stainless steel plate and the second board?
- Stainless steel rolling will have uneven thickness significantly phenomenon, characteristics of whole plate on both sides of the middle thick thin stainless steel board material, generally does not appear such phenomenon
- Q:What kind of screws do you choose for stainless steel plates?
- Because boards are often used for decoration, the best choice is not to be fixed with screwsJust use good glue, OKIf the plate is for other purposes, if the demand is not high, ordinary will do
- Q:What's the thinnest stainless steel plate in China?
- Performance analysis of stainless steel plate:High temperature oxidation resistance: stainless steel plate has high temperature oxidation resistance, but the oxidation rate will be affected by exposure environment and product form and other inherent factors.Physical properties: the total heat transfer coefficient of metals depends on other factors as well as the thermal conductivity of metals. In most cases, the heat dissipation coefficient of the film, the surface conditions of the rust and metal. Stainless steel keeps its surface neat, so its heat transfer is better than other metals with higher thermal conductivity.
- Q:What is the stainless steel grid board? What areas of stainless steel mesh panels are used in?
- Stainless steel grid plate, also called stainless steel steel grid plate, the two are the same product, just name different
- Q:What specifications do stainless steel plates have?
- This is not specified. Do you want to make 201 or 304?. You can measure the size of the bag you want. Double fold (usually 10MM), such as length, width, and thickness of the package. Go and ask someone to do it for you. If fitted, use a glass or spot weld.
- Q:What's the difference between galvanized steel and stainless steel?
- Stainless steel refers to the air, steam, water and other weak corrosive medium and acid, alkali, salt and other chemical corrosive medium corrosion of steel, also known as stainless acid resistant steel. In practical application, the steel which is often corroded by weak corrosive medium is called stainless steel, and the steel which is resistant to chemical medium is called acid resisting steel.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range