||AISI, ASTM, BS
||Cold Heading Steel
S45C Carbon Steel 1045 Carbon Steel Bar
Heat treatment of c45 carbon steel
1.Quench:1000-1040`C via 600`C and 850`C, preheating oil or wind cooling
2.Temper temperature should be higher than working temperature in order to stabilize the working size of mold
3.Heat up to 650°C of average temperature in order to eliminate the machined stress, 500 °c air cooling after electric cooker cooling
4.Tempering, 800-850 °c ,slow cooling after diathermia
5. Melting Process of SKD61 steel rod
EAF: Electric Furnace+LF+VD(Optional)
Application of c45 carbon steel
(1)Can be used in many fields such as building, automobile, shipbuilding, petrochemical, machinery, medicine,
food, electric power, energy, space, building and decoration, etc.
(2) Can be made into mould template, mortise pin, column
(3)This kind of steel have good mechanical property, is widely used in structural parts which may support
stress alternation, especially made into some connecting rods, bolts, wheel gear...
(4) This kind of steel is the most common blanks and materials of shaft part
|Product Name||Typical Grades||Diameter(mm)||Standard adopted|
|Carbon Steel||20 (1020/S20C/C22)||Ø16-Ø300||GB/SAE/JIS/DIN|
|Bearing Steel||GCr9 (51100/SUJ1)||Ø12-Ø250|
|Cr-Mo Steel||20Cr (5120/SCr420H/20Cr4)||Ø12-Ø250|
· Industry experience over 20 years.
· Shipment of goods -More than 70 countries worldwide.
· The most convenient transport and prompt delivery.
· Competitive price with best service.
· High technical production line with top quality products.
· High reputation based on best quality products.
With our experienced, enthusiastic and dynamic staffs, we assure to bring you the products with best quality, reasonable prices and good after-sales services under the motto: Friends First, Business After.
Communication, Experience, Expertise and Best efforts are our Promises to you.