Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Neutral color box to protect products during shipping|
|Delivery Detail:||7-10 days after getting the payment money|
Specification of 8CH Standalone 3G Mobile DVR Recorder
* Linux Based OS
* H.264 Compression
* Supports iPhone & Android,Network
* One Year Warranty
This 8 channel 3G Mobile DVR Recorder is a fully integrated, real time, and hardware based standalone digital video recorder. This standalone 3G mobile DVR is based on an embedded Linux operating system and includes a remote control for easy setup and operation.With Pan/Tilt/Zoom (PTZ) camera control, network access and USB2.0 backup, this 8 channel security DVR is perfect for the home or small business.
With the latest compression technology, H.264, the 3G mobile DVR is able to record amazing quality video without using up a large amount of storage space. The H.264 compression allows crisper, cleaner images to be recorded and still be capable of weeks of recording on motion detection mode. In addition, this 8 channel security 3G mobile DVR supports the remote preview Live!
* Support Remote View via Smart Phone & 3G Mobile:
b) Google Android™
c) Blackberry™ OS V4.6
d) Windows Mobile™ Pro 5.0 & 6.1
e) Symbian™ S60 3rd & S60 5th
- Q:Digital hard disk recorders and network DVR What is the difference
- Digital hard disk video recorder is connected to the network camera video recorder, network hard drive video with a network function of the video recorder, but in real life we have confused the two is the same no need to be true
- Q:Digital DVR parameters
- Video input: Composite video input PAL system (25 frames / sec) NTSC system (30 frames per second) (BNC interface, 1V P-P, 75Ω)
- Q:What is the amount of data per channel for a digital video recorder? What is the hard disk space occupied by CIF and D1 machines per hour per hour? Column formula
- See you choose which, if you choose 200M / hour that is, the number of channels * (200M / hour) * hours * days / 1024M = capacity number.
- Q:Monitor digital hard disk recorders and computer host shared display how to connect
- If the PC-based digital hard disk video recorder and computer shared display, to buy a 2 into a KVM share (shared keyboard display mouse)
- Q:Monitor the hard disk video recorder how to pick up the computer?
- (2) the same corresponding to the recorder's instructions with a network cable to connect the video recorder and computer, enter the video recorder set up its IP address
- Q:Hello, Hai Hong video recorder is covered can still be restored?
- Covered, the basic to die! The
- Q:Digital hard disk video recorder + video decoder + TV wall how to connect?
- Main function: Camera decoder: When the camera has a pan / tilt when the equipment, and the camera put together, used to convert the control signal
- Q:How does a computer and monitor a video recorder share a monitor?
- 1, all equipment power, boot. 2, with the data cable, respectively, the output of two devices connected to the switch on the input. 3, the switch output connected to the monitor.
- Q:16-channel digital hard disk recorders require several cameras
- DVR uses digital recording technology, in image processing, image storage, retrieval, backup, and network transmission, remote control and so is far better than analog monitoring equipment, DVR represents the development of television monitoring system, is the market TV Monitoring system of choice for products.
- Q:DVR DVR DVR DVR DVR DVR are different?
- The former is connected to the network camera, and before the camera is network transmission. The camera is usually a megapixel HD camcorder, the latter is connected to the analog camera, and the camera is coaxial before the video line transmission. Match the camera as an analog camera.
We strive to provide customers with excellent quality, competitive prices, prompt delivery and the first-class service. We will continuously improve our product quality and offer perfect after-sales services to meet customers' requirements. Our company hopes to work hand in hand with large customers to create brilliance together!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||28.00% Domestic Market
16.00% North America
10.00% Western Europe
8.00% Eastern Europe
6.00% South America
5.00% Northern Europe
4.00% Mid East
3.00% South Asia
3.00% Southeast Asia
2.00% Eastern Asia
1.00% Central America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||1 million square meters.
|No. of Production Lines
||5 of production lines
|Product Price Range