86mm Size Stepper Motor
Number of Stator:Two-Phase
Number of Poles:50
Operate Mode:Two Phases Eight Steps
Step Angle:1.8 Degree
Step Angle Accuracy:±5%
Speed of The Motor:High and Low Speed
Origin:Changzhou City Jiangsu Province China
Production Capacity:200000 PCS Per Year
1.8° 86mm Hybrid Stepper Motor-NEMA34
Step Angle ------------------- 1.8° ± 5%
Temperature Rise ------------- 80° Max
Ambient Temperature -------- -20° ~+50°
Insulation Resistance--------- 100 MΩ Min., 500VDC
Dielectric Strength: ------------ 1800VAC for 1S 5mA
Shaft Radial Play --------------- 0.02Max. (450g-load)
Shaft Axial Play ----------------- 0.08Max. (450g-load)
Max. Radial force----------------- 220N (20mm from the flange)
Max. Axial force------------------- 60N
Use for robots stepper motor, electronic automatic equipment stepping motor, medical instrument stepping motor, advertisementing instrument stepper motor, lighting& audio equipment stepper motor, printer stepper motor, textile machinery stepper motor. CNC router stepper motor.
|Model No.|| Step Angle||Motor Length||Current|
|Holding Torque|| # of Leads|| Detent Torque||Rotor Inertia|| Mass|
|( ° )||(L)mm||A||Ω||mH||N. m||No.||Kg. cm||g. cm||Kg|
- Q:Is the stepping motor and servo motors the same
- Low frequency characteristics In low speed, the step motor is prone to low frequency vibration. The vibration frequency is related to the load condition and drive performance, and the frequency of vibration is generally considered to be half the frequency of the motor. The low-frequency vibrations, determined by the principle of stepping motor, are very bad for the normal operation of the machine. When the stepper motor work in low speed, general damping technology should be adopted to overcome the low frequency vibration phenomenon, such as add damper on motor, or drive the segmentation technology, etc. Ac servo motors are very stable, even at low speeds. Ac servo system has a resonance suppression function, can cover the mechanical rigidity, and internal system has the function of frequency resolution (FFT), can detect the mechanical resonance point, is advantageous for the system adjustment.
- Q:Does the stepping motor and servo motor have self-locking?
- Normally the electricity is self-locking. Of course, the lock can be removed and controlled as needed.
- Q:The current and voltage of the step motor, inductance
- A small, current high performance will be better.I hope my answer will help you
- Q:A problem with the zero detection of step motor
- The step motor is different from the PG motor, which should not be tested for zero. An Index signal can be used as an internal reference point control if a more accurate closed-loop control is implemented.
- Q:How to adjust the speed of the step motor
- You can change the time delay length of the phase sequence directly if the interval is too short and the step too long may be too long Another is that the PWM can be converted to a space ratio when the step motor is driven by a drive chip
- Q:How do you give in to the motor revolution for 3 seconds
- This is the main impulse that controls the output. A step motor is a step that moves a pulse into the Angle. For example, a 1.8 degree step motor takes 200 pulses, and the actuator needs 400 pulses in half a step. Simple is directly with microcontroller programming to control the amount of output pulse and the number of pulses output corresponding to 3 seconds for the motor turn round to go, if want to consider the fine fraction of drive is set
- Q:What are the six wires of the step motor
- Stepper motor wiring has 4 lines, six lines and eight wire, line 4 is the most simple of A and B phase winding wire, 8 wire mainly to customers convenient application design, if the user needs to run will be used on high speed parallel connection mode, if the user is mainly used in low speed high torque circumstance, can be used in series connection mode, 6 line mainly is suitable for single polarity control applications, if the drive is not A single polarity drive, you can tap the middle line dangling don't can, at this moment motor series work mode
- Q:PLC control step motor problem
- So if you try, 1/16, 8000HZ try it out! What about the effect? It should be 150 revolutions per second; And then you know, if you go to 14, 8000HZ, you know what's the problem with the pulse here or the problem with the motor here! What I'm talking about is not the location problem, the PLC's high speed pulse output is not as accurate as it says, and the balance is normal!
- Q:How to determine the pulse number of the step motor
- A full 360 degree. The distance between the conveyor belt and the conveyor belt is the circumference of the transmission wheel. Pulse number = transmission distance/(transmission wheel diameter * 3.1415926) * 360 / step in the Angle * drive
- Q:Which is good for servo motor and stepper motor
- Servo motor (servo motor) is the engine that controls the operation of mechanical components in servo systems. The servo motor can control the speed, the position precision is very accurate, can convert voltage signal to torque and speed to drive the control object. Servo motor rotor speed controlled by the input signal, and can be rapid response, in the automatic control system, is used as actuators, and has a small electromechanical time constant, high linearity, initiating character such as voltage, can convert the received electrical signal to the motor shaft angular displacement or angular velocity on output. Divided into two major categories of dc and ac servo motor, its main characteristic is, when the signal voltage is zero no rotation, speed decreases with the increase of torque and uniform.The step motor is an open loop controlling element which converts the electrical pulse signal into angular displacement or line displacement. In the case of the overload, motor speed, stop position depends only on the pulse signal frequency and pulse number, and not affected by load change, when the stepper driver receives a pulse signal, it is driving a stepper motor according to set the direction of a fixed Angle, known as the "step Angle", its rotation is based on the Angle of the fixed step by step. It can control the amount of angular displacement by controlling the number of pulses, so as to achieve accurate positioning. At the same time, the speed and acceleration of the motor can be controlled by controlling the pulse frequency to achieve the goal of speed adjustment..
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range