Order On-line Tracking
Bauxite, alumina or bauxite miner , main ingredients are aluminum oxide, hydrate alumina containing impurities,
is an earthy mineral.White or grey, brown yellow or light red by iron.From 4 to 3.9 g/cm3 density, hardness, 1 ~ 3, opaque, very brittle.
Very difficult to melt.Insoluble in water, soluble in sulfuric acid, sodium hydroxide solution.Mainly used for aluminium, refractory material.
1. Aluminium metallurgy
2. Precision casting / Investment casting:
bauxite grog fines can be made into mold for precision casting.
3. Refractory: high alumina bauxite’s refractoriness can reach 1780°C.
It is charactered by good chemical stability and mechanical performance. (Al2O3 ≥48% with low Fe2O3)
4. Aluminium silicate refractory fiber: The high alumina bauxite grog can melt under 2000°C-2200°C in the electric arc furnace.After a series of processing, it can become aluminium silicate refractory fiber,
which can be made into fiber blanket, plate,cloth.
5. Mixing magnesia and bauxite grog with binders to pour the molten steel ladle for better overall lining
6. Producing bauxite cement
8. Ceramics industry
9. Chemistry industry for all kinds of aluminium compound.
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details: I
1. Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24hours.
2. Manufacturer with large capacity, ensure the fast production cycle after confirmed the order.
3. Our professional technicians will answer your entire enquiry in patient.
4. To meet the refractory solutions, we can serve as your instructions.
5. Protection of sales area and private information for our entire customer.
If you’ve kind enquiries, please don’t hesitate to let us know. ^_^
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|