109 / 85 Keys Waterproof Flexible Keyboard, Foldable Keyboard, silicone keyboard
Standard 109 / 85 keys silicone flexible/ foldable keyboard
Cheap promotion keyboard
100% pure silicon
495 x 140 x 12 mm
Key high :
Key Life :
Available any color
Available any layout
Available any language
1.Compatibility: IBM AT, Windows 98/2000/XP/Vista/ Win 7.
2.Connection: PS 2 or USB Ports.
3.Operating temperature: -30 to 80 C.
4.OEM or ODM is available.
5. USB / wired /wireless /bluetooth is available.
1.water-proof surface and washable,can be ued even inside shallow water .
2.storage convenience: can be rolled up and save the storage space .
3.100% silicone rubber, non-toxic,harmless,eco-friendly .
4. the colorfast printed letters won't come off even after long period of time, no noise while typing.
5. Button life of up to 15 million conversion USB and PS/2 interface.
Inner Packing :
1 pcs / pvc plastic barrel
40 pcs / CTN
51 x 40 x 34 cm
CE, FCC, ROHS
Why we choose Okorder.com?
Okorder.com is a professional and reliable online E-market place
Providing a variety of products with reasonable prices
High quality goods provided by factory suppliers
Shipping to over 200 countries.
Dubai Logistic Complex
Okorder Quality Control?
We hold a very strict quality control system to check every connector of our products for your safety.
Okorder services for you
1. We will reply you in detail within 24 hours
2. We own well-trained and professional sales and after- sale services who can speak fluent English.
3. We offer OEM services and can print your own logo on products.
4. We have strong ability to do ODM projects.
- Q:Selection of work by keyboard
- hands up convex feeling, choose carefully check the key printed on the handwriting is carved up, not the kind of direct ink printed up
- Q:keyboard Notes?
- erm. it seems that this is a guitar Tab I'm not really sure that keyboard could play it. but i'm sure that guitar can play it.
- Q:Keyboard when starting Windows?
- Unplug the usb keyboard from the computer, power the computer down completely and remove the power cord/switch the power switch on the power supply wait 30 seconds plug in power, usb, and try rebooting The usb keyboard should work now, if not, you'll need a different keyboard. USB ports sometimes stay active even when the computer is shut down, so you have to do a cold boot to get them to reactivate themselves on bootup to detect a keyboard. You could try another usb port too.
- Q:whats the Fn key on the keyboard for?
- This must be on a laptop keyboard. The Function key allows you to select preset functions assigned to the keys. Like Fn+F7 is usually for toggling the the video between local screen and the external video port or both. At least, that's what it is on an IBM laptop. The functions are usually the blue markings on the keys and work just like Ctrl or Alt or the Mickysoft keys.
- Q:What is the blank printing method
- in fact, the main purpose of the use of this type of computer printing is not to write firmly, but for the sake of beauty
- Q:Can you change octaves on a 61 keyboard?
- If it is equipped with a transpose function, sure. Some are, some are not.
- Q:keyboard configuration?
- Sounds like you have NUMLOCK on, look at the L key, see that the L key also has a 3 on it? Find the NUMLOCK key on the keyboard and turn it off, sounds like you have a space saving keyboard so you may even have to press the fn key plus numlock to turn it on or off! Good Luck.
- Q:Whats FN On the Keyboard?
- Desktop computers have maybe 101 or 102 keys on them. Laptops don't have as much room. I assume you have a laptop. In order to get to the extra keys your computer didn't come with, you have to hold down on the Fn key and hit an existing key. Typically the Fn is printed in another color, like say blue, and other keys will have some additional symbol printed in blue, which is what you will get if you hold down on the Fn key and hit that key. Some keys, like the Function keys (F1, F2, etc.) will have special functions like say to turn your wireless ethernet on/off, adjust the volume, etc.
- Q:Keyboard Problems !!!!!!!!!! HELP?
- You will find your keyboard in the control panel. Open it, click on the Hardware tab, and at the bottomTroubleshoot!
- Q:What is the structure of a conventional keyboard
- No matter how to change the basic form of the keyboard keys arranged or remain essentially the same
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range