84" 4k LCD Display
1. 50,000 hours lifetime
2. HD signal compatible
3. 4k display with touchscreen
4k LCD display PARAMETE
Viewing Area Size
NO Signal BLACK/BLUE
Mean Time Between Failures
Seven years above
Power Consumption (max)
Protective Glass / Touch screen
24/7 continuous Operation
Why we choose Okorder.com?
Okorder.com is a professional and reliable online E-market place
Providing a variety of products with reasonable prices
High quality goods provided by factory suppliers
Shipping to over 200 countries.
Dubai Logistic Complex
Okorder Quality Control?
We hold a very strict quality control system to check every connector of our products for your safety.
Okorder services for you
1. We will reply you in detail within 24 hours
2. We own well-trained and professional sales and after- sale services who can speak fluent English.
3. We offer OEM services and can print your own logo on products.
4. We have strong ability to do ODM projects.
- Q:Can I use LCD for rendering images?
- A liquid crystal display can be used to render images3D renders a powerful computer. Here's the main point of buying a computer:1- to understand what parts of the computer, a computer has CPU, motherboards, hard drives, memory, graphics cards, monitors, chassis, power, the mouse and keyboard composition. The configuration of the computer, that is, the configuration of these hardware.2- is a computer graphic design, need to open the PS, AI and other graphic design software, which is needed to meet these computer software running, graphic design software is relatively high on the computer color according to the practical requirements, these requirements to configure the computer. Computer to run very well, the first to have a strong CPU, in this proposal more than I5 CPU, or more than A6 APU.3-PS, AI and other software is very open when memory, so you need a large amount of memory, it is recommended 16G memory.4- video card, it is recommended with GPU function of the graphics card, so that help the computer image rendering. The rest should pay attention to the power supply, power supply to select more than 500W, otherwise the computer hardware will be bad, in the configuration of a solid state disk, so as to speed up the operation of the system, the design will be very smooth. Choose a good monitor for the rest.5- if Apple is used, it is best to use Apple computer, the system is smooth, can well meet the design requirements.
- Q:What is the normal resolution of a computer LCD screen?
- To supplement xiaozhi_boy's response, 19 inches are also 1280*1024, 20 inch 1600*1280...The above resolution is only for 4:3 monitors."Normal resolution" seems to be a bit serious. It should be said that the "best resolution" is better.
- Q:How to check liquid crystal display?
- First look at the appearance, there is no obvious scratch marks. Connect the power supply after using some test software (such as DisplayX) to test whether there are bright spots, LCD pixels. And observe whether there is leakage of liquid crystal surface edge phenomenon obviously, the screen brightness is uniform.
- Q:Why is LCD always bright when dark?
- This is DCR, the legendary dynamic contrast, the most useless one of the most deceptive thingsOSD to find those special features, turn off the OK
- Q:What are the advantages of LCD?
- Electricity saving, environmental protection, small size, fashionable, convenient, small radiation
- Q:Is the LCD monitor out of the transformer?
- The screen brightness is not enough, and then black, boot, "squeak" sound pressure plate that is mainly the high voltage transformer (i.e., the "yellow tape wrapped coil) winding interturn short circuit of the transformer can be replaced.
- Q:What's the difference between HD LCD and other ordinary LCD?
- These 3 models do support 1080P's high-definition displayBut actually, in such a small size, HD doesn't really make much senseAnd the 16:9 display in the game and when the Internet was not as good as the display screen of the 16:10 page is too flat is too flat some games do not support this resolution can even support in this resolution on your graphics resources consumption is huge and unnecessaryTherefore, individuals tend to choose 22 inch 1680*1050 display, if there is a demand for high-definition, it is recommended to choose 24 inches and above 1920*1200 resolution display
- Q:What does LCD's 4ms and 8ms mean?
- Response time. "Ms" means "millisecond". The smaller the number in front, the faster the impact, the better of course.
- Q:How to lock 100 LCD display
- The current mainstream LCD display delay 8ms (8ms response speed, up to 125 frames per second picture), in such circumstances there is no need to emphasize the liquid crystal display refresh rate, the general 60Hz can, in fact there is no LCD screen flash, there is no need to refresh rate to 100Hz. If you have to refresh the rate to 100, you can only adjust the display type manually in the computer display properties, you can adjust, and most of the LCD monitors do not support 100Hz.
- Q:LCD operating temperature
- Usually work at normal temperature.However, low temperature operation and high temperature operation can not be a problem.Because the brand monitors are sold all over the world, will sell cold places or perennial hot places.These will be tested in the factory.Long term operation of high temperature, you can also meet the specifications of the life of the display standard.Above for reference! Hope to adopt
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range