||Number of Cells(pieces):
Solar Module Summarize
Solar Module is the core part of solar PV power systems, also is the highest value part of it. The function of Solar Module is to convert the sun's radiation to electrical energy, or transfer it to battery and store in it, or to drive the load running.
The Product has been widely used in space and ground, it mainly used for power generation systems, charging systems, road lighting and traffic signs areas. It could offer a wide range of power and voltage, and with high conversion efficiency, and long service life.
Good Quality 185W Solar Panel
Open Circuit Voltage-Voc(V)
Maximum Power Voltage-Vmp(V)
Short Circuit Current-Isc(A)
Maximum Power Current-Imp(A)
Maximum System Voltage
Maximum Series Fuse Rating
Temperature Coefficients of Pmax
Temperature Coefficients of Voc
Temperature Coefficients of Isc
Nominal Operating Cell Temperature
Standard Testing Condition(STC)
Qualification Test Parameters
3.2mm High Transmission,Low Iron
Anodized Aluminum Alloy
3 Bypass Diodes
1*4.0mm² Length 900mm
Production Flow :
Good Quality 185W Solar Panel Manufacture from China
For c-Si panel: 25years output warranty for no less than 80% of performance, 10 years output warranty for no less than 90% of performance. Free from material and workmanship defects within 5 years.
For a-Si panel: 20 years output warranty for no less than 80% of performance, 10 years output warranty for no less than 90% of performance. Free from material and workmanship defects within 2 years.
- Q:Is there a free solar panel program for veterans?
- It varies from state to state.
- Q:Mono-crystalline or poly-crystalline solar panel?
- All solar photovoltaics drop in efficiencies with higher temperatures but it isn't the 45+ C you have to worry about but rather the heat from the sunlight striking the panels. There are hybrid systems which passes water in pipes attached to the back of the solar panels to cool the panels and preheat the water for solar thermal collectors. The difference between mono-crystalline and poly-crystalline are that mono-crystalline are more efficient and more costly to make.
- Q:how do buildings circulate energy?
- The answer depends upon the type of solar energy captured . Photovoltaic Solar Panels convert the energy into electricity. This electricity is ran throughout the building via wires. Thermal Solar Panels typically capture the energy in the form of heat. The hot water is circulated through the building in water pipes.
- Q:how do I become a solar panel contractor?
- Contact some solar panel manufacturers or distributors. I recently started working for a solar panel dealer and they can't find enough qualified workers to install here in the US. Desperately seeking electricians but don't pay well.
- Q:Calculate solar panel energy output question?
- You have the area of the solar panel. You know their efficiency. What you need to know now is the energy (per area) delivered by the sun. The energy delivered by the sun can be found on the internet. Earth ,43 – ,32 W/m² (wikipedia) That is offcourse for your solar panels perpendicular to the ray's of the sun. If they are under an angle you should see what the area of the projecton of your solar panel is on a plane perpendicular to the ray's of the sun. So know you have the intensity W/m² and an area (or effective area). Here you go the energy deliverd by the sun. And 30% of it is what you get out of your panels.
- Q:What direction do solar panels usually point?
- South in the northern hemisphere. - this gives you sunlight on the panel a major portion of the day without the need for a mechanism to follow the sun or change direction from E to S to W as the day progresses
- Q:Solar Panels for Jacuzzi?
- yes you have to install an inverter to convert DC to AC....and a battery pack if you want to use jacuzzi on a cloudy day or at night
- Q:How do I get a grant passed for my school for solar panels?
- Excessively long payback schemes for solar panels are being quoted. It depends on where you live, where you situate your solar panels, what you buy and if you get a grant or install them yourself. Much of the cost of Solar panels is in the installation. Any competent DIY person can install a simple solar panel system. Ours cost less than £000 to buy and self install. What are you calling payback time? Because each time I don't use fossil fuels and use solar energy instead, I don't get a 'fossil fuel' bill. Whilst we still use some electricity for running a fridge, lighting etc we have no other fuel bills, no gas, no oil, no electric heating no electrically heated hot water. We have woodburning stoves (which run on free wood) and solar. Remember you are not just paying for the electricity/gas/oil etc that you use, you are also paying standing charges, VAT etc. Include those in your 'payback time figures' and you will see a very different picture. How long would it take you to pay back £,000 if you only had one tiny electric bill each quarter?
- Q:What home appliance can be powered by a solar panel?
- that's going to take approximately $forty 4,000 to place sufficient photograph voltaic panels to furnish the comparable quantity of skill which you at the instant have coming from a 220 v a hundred amp skill line on your place. you additionally must understand which you truly want some approach of storage for use at night or dark days. this might upload yet another $7,000 to the fee. the only actual answer for the skill issue is nuclear skill.
- Q:2 Questions on Solar Panels?
- Solar panels come in many kinds, using a variety of technologies and sizes, but the most common is still the crystalline silicon type. The power produced is variable, but the better ones you can buy approach 20% efficiency, and the peak energy from the sun is 200W/m^2 (Watts per square meter). This only occurs when the panel is lined up with the sun on a clear day with the sun high in the sky. The efficiency is also affected by how the electrical energy is taken from the panel, and the temperature of the panel. In the full sun the temperature approaches 60C, so the voltage drops. The links below provide a lot of information about such matters. A BP panel 50mm x 674mm gives a peak power of 20W. This is .07 square meters. As you can see this is very close to 20%. (The third link). However this is less in practice because the sun may not be full sun and may not be perpendicular to the panel. The output drops as the cosine of the angle to the sun, more or less. Even with peak sun this would produce only about 00W charging a 2V battery directly, unless an electronic Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) charge control is used.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range