||Number of Cells(pieces):
Solar Module Summarize
Solar Module is the core part of solar PV power systems, also is the highest value part of it. The function of Solar Module is to convert the sun's radiation to electrical energy, or transfer it to battery and store in it, or to drive the load running.
The Product has been widely used in space and ground, it mainly used for power generation systems, charging systems, road lighting and traffic signs areas. It could offer a wide range of power and voltage, and with high conversion efficiency, and long service life.
Good Quality 185W Solar Panel
Open Circuit Voltage-Voc(V)
Maximum Power Voltage-Vmp(V)
Short Circuit Current-Isc(A)
Maximum Power Current-Imp(A)
Maximum System Voltage
Maximum Series Fuse Rating
Temperature Coefficients of Pmax
Temperature Coefficients of Voc
Temperature Coefficients of Isc
Nominal Operating Cell Temperature
Standard Testing Condition(STC)
Qualification Test Parameters
3.2mm High Transmission,Low Iron
Anodized Aluminum Alloy
3 Bypass Diodes
1*4.0mm² Length 900mm
Production Flow :
Good Quality 185W Solar Panel Manufacture from China
For c-Si panel: 25years output warranty for no less than 80% of performance, 10 years output warranty for no less than 90% of performance. Free from material and workmanship defects within 5 years.
For a-Si panel: 20 years output warranty for no less than 80% of performance, 10 years output warranty for no less than 90% of performance. Free from material and workmanship defects within 2 years.
- Q:Solar Panels Energy Theory?? ENERGY?
- Thor is right and wrong. Solar panel will produce more than they take to make. My solar panels only have a 0 year estimated useful life. They may actually last longer, but with time they lose efficiency. Here in Phoenix where the sun shines all the time, a decent solar system you purchase and pay to have installed will pay back the original investment in 5-20 years. If you are a handyman and can install it yourself it will pay back sooner. Solar is a great system for reducing CO2 pollution, but until grid power rates increase a lot, it is still not very cost effective in most areas. It is also a myth that anyone can just install a solar system and get off grid power. Most people could not afford it, and most people would not like not having heat or air. Any system that normal people could afford could not supply anywhere near enough power for heating or air conditioning.
- Q:How efficient are solar panels?
- Solar okorder.com
- Q:how to power a 400 watt heater with solar panels and batteries?
- You could do that, but it would be an expensive way to go. If what you really want is heat, consider heating water directly with conventional solar water heaters, and storing it in a large, insulated tank. You can then circulate the water through a conventional radiator at night.
- Q:installing solar panels on roof?
- Just okorder.com
- Q:How to maintain a battery with a solar panel?
- What I would suggest is that you find a panel that is rated for 00 mA, at any voltage higher than 8 volts. A 2 or even 8-volt panel will do, because the voltage will drop to match the battery. Then I would get a diode to put in series with the panel to prevent the battery from discharging through the panel at night. That's called a blocking diode. At such low currents, a charge controller is not worth it. There is not enough power to overheat the battery, which is principally what a charge controller protects against in a larger system. Be aware that you could also simply plug a trickle charger for the battery into the wall outlet, at a cost of less than a penny a day in electricity.
- Q:I am doing a Solar Panel DIY?
- go with a 2 volt dc lamp bulb [auto lamp] then you wont need the inverter, all solar panels produce dc current
- Q:Solar panels with snow?
- Good news and not so good news. You need to be able to access the panels to clean the snow off. There is not any heat generated other than the heat of the sun hitting the black colour - which would amount to some melting ability during a sunny day - but it isn't sunny when it snows! Apparently, solar panels work better in the cold and where snow can reflect light so to increase the amount of light - photons - hitting the panel.
- Q:How much energy would this solar panel produce?
- 8 by 0 what? inches, feet, meters??
- Q:where does the solar energy go to when it hits the solar panel?
- I think you got half the answer, but basically like everyone else said, the light hits the electrons and create energy now that energy, since it is now an electrical energy is then saved within batteries connected to the solar panel and that provides the power itself, so as long as there is sun, the batteries will charge up, once the sun goes away, the batteries slowly deplete, but once the sun hits, more energy. =)
- Q:Powering an air conditioner via solar panels?
- Why pay thousands of dollars for solar energy ($27,000 average cost) when you can build your own solar panel system for just a fraction of the retail cost. You can build a single solar panel or you can build an entire array of panels to power your whole house. Some people are saving 50% on their power bill, some people are reducing their bill to nothing. But what’s most impressive is that just by following these instructions some are even making the power company pay them!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range