Order On-line Tracking
OKorder is offering 80mm*45mm u channel steel for construction at great prices with worldwide shipping. Our supplier is a world-class manufacturer of steel, with our products utilized the world over. OKorder annually supplies products to European, North American and Asian markets. We provide quotations within 24 hours of receiving an inquiry and guarantee competitive prices.
80mm*45mm u channel steel are ideal for structural applications and are widely used in the construction of buildings and bridges, and the manufacturing, petrochemical, and transportation industries.
OKorder's u channel steel are durable, strong, and resist corrosion.
Main Product Features:
· Premium quality
· Prompt delivery & seaworthy packing (30 days after receiving deposit)
· Corrosion resistance
· Can be recycled and reused
· Mill test certification
· Professional Service
· Competitive pricing
Specifications of MS Channel:
1.We supply high quality MS Channel at reasonable price, including Chinese standard, Japanese standard and so on.
Sizes as per chinese standard:
50*37*4.5mm - 300*89*11.5mm
Sizes as per japanese standard:
50*25*3mm – 200*80*7.5mm
6meter, 9meter, 12meter
Note: 1.we are also competent to provide our customers other MS Channel based on other sizes according to customer’s requirements.
2. The length of our ms channel could be cut into other meters as per customer’s requirements. For example, the channel in 6meters could be cut into 5.8meters in order to be fit in the 20ft container.
2. The detailed sections of MS Channel as per GB standard.are shown in the table-1:
GB U CHANNEL
3. The chemical composition of HR Channel Steel according to Q235B is shown in Table-2.
Note: we are able to present our customers relevant SGS test report for chemical composition of HR Channel Steel.
4. The mechanical property of HR Channel Steel according to Q235B is shown in Table-3-1 and Table-3-2
Yielding Strength Point(Mpa)
Elongation After Fracture(%)
Note: we are able to present our customers relevant SGS test report for mechanical property of MS Channel as customer’s request.
Applications of MS Channel:
The MS Channel can be applied to construction of warehouses, workshops, sport stadiums and car parks etc.The hot rolled channel steel belongs to carbon structural steel which is applied to in the field of construction and machinery.In details, the hot rolled channel steel is usually used for arch-itechtural structure, and they could be welded in order to support or hang a vari-ety of facilities. They are also usually used in combination with I beam. Generally,the hot rolled channel steel we supply must possess perfect welding property, riveting property and mechanical property and so on.
Package & Delivery of MS Channel:
1.The hot rolled channel steel will be packed in bundle with steel wire at each end of every bundle and color marking in order to help the customer to recognize his goods more easily at sight.
2. And the hot rolled channel steel could be loaded into 20ft or 40ft container, or by bulk cargo.If the weight of each bundle reaches more than 3.5 mt, the loading by break bulk cargo should be choosed.When the weight of each bundle reaches less than 3mt, the loading by container should be choosed.
3.As for the transportaion from mill to loading port, the truck will be usually used. And the maximum quantity for each truck is 40mt.
4.All in all, we could do in accordance with customer's request
Q1: Why buy Materials & Equipment from OKorder.com?
A1: All products offered byOKorder.com are carefully selected from China's most reliable manufacturing enterprises. Through its ISO certifications, OKorder.com adheres to the highest standards and a commitment to supply chain safety and customer satisfaction.
Q2: What makes stainless steel stainless?
A2: Stainless steel must contain at least 10.5 % chromium. It is this element that reacts with the oxygen in the air to form a complex chrome-oxide surface layer that is invisible but strong enough to prevent further oxygen from "staining" (rusting) the surface. Higher levels of chromium and the addition of other alloying elements such as nickel and molybdenum enhance this surface layer and improve the corrosion resistance of the stainless material.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|