What is Solar inverter?
Solar pv inverters is an electronic system that operates the photovoltaic(PV) modules in a manner that allows the modules to produce all the power they are capable of. The solar mate charge controller is a microprocessor-based system designed to implement the MPPT. It can increase charge current up to 30% or more compared to traditional charge controllers.
. Pure sine wave inverter
. Selectable input voltage range for home appliances and personal computers
. Selectable charging current based on applications
. Configurable AC/Solar input priority via LCD setting
. Compatible to mains voltage or generator power
. Parallel operation with up to 6 units only available for PV1800 4KVA/5KVA
. Auto restart while AC is recovering
. Overload and short circuit protection
. Smart battery charger design for optimized battery performance
. Cold start function
1000VA / 800W
3000VA / 2400W
4000VA / 3200W
5000VA / 4000W
Selectable Voltage Range
170-280 VAC (For Personal Computers) ; 90-280 VAC (For Home Appliances)
50 Hz/60 Hz (Auto sensing)
AC Voltage Regulation
230 VAC ± 5%
10 ms (For Personal Computers) ; 20 ms (For Home Appliances)
Pure sine wave
Floating Charge Voltage
Maximum Charge Current
10 A or 20 A
20 A or 30 A
SOLAR CHARGER (OPTION)
Maximum PV Array Open Circuit Voltage
Standby power Consumption
Dimension, D x W x H (mm)
95 x 240 x 316
100 x 272 x 355
125 x 297.5 x 468
Net Weight (kgs)
5% to 95% Relative Humidity(Non-condensing)
0°C - 55°C
-15°C - 60°C
Packaging & Shipping
What is the packing?
1.Package: Carton Box for packaging, or Wooden Box advised for Samples to protect in transportations. Package designed by Clients is welcomed.
2.Shipping: DHL,FEDEX,UPS,EMS,AirWay and By Sea.
3.Payment: T/T( telegraphic transfer (T/T) and Western Union
4.Welcome to your Sample Order to test First.
Q1: How to choose a right inverter?
A1:Tell us your demand, then our sales will recommend a suitable inverter to you.
Q2: What's the different between inverter and solar inverter?
A2: Inverter is only accept AC input, but solar inverter not only accept AC input but also can connect with solar panel to accept PV input, it more save power.
Q3: How about the delivery time?
A3: 7 days for sample; 25 days for bulk order.
- Q:In a photovoltaic grid-connected project, the role of the inverter is to convert the voltage into AC 220V or 380V for the grid, since the transformer will raise the voltage again
- Part of the distributed grid-connected projects, the basic are "spontaneous use, the power of the Internet," these do not need to boost, because the extra power is actually consumed by the surrounding electricity users, do not boost to a Level power grid;
- Q:Installation and maintenance of photovoltaic grid - connected inverter
- only when the local power sector permission by the professional and technical personnel to complete all the electrical connection before the inverter can be connected.
- Q:Three-phase photovoltaic inverter grid, the use of phase-locked loop is what?
- In addition to the function of converting DC current into alternating current, the inverter also has the maximum output tracking function (MPPT), overvoltage protection, short circuit protection, island protection, overheat protection, overload protection and DC grounding
- Q:What are the methods of photovoltaic grid-connected inverter control
- The square wave output of the inverter using pulse width modulation integrated circuits, such as SG3525, TL494 and so on. Practice has proved that the use of SG3525 integrated circuits, and the use of power FET as a switching power components, to achieve high performance of the inverter, because the SG3525 has a direct drive power FET capability and has an internal reference source and operational amplifiers and Undervoltage protection, so its peripheral circuit is very simple.
- Q:PV grid-connected inverter can directly load it?
- TL5001 operating voltage range of 3.6 ~ 40V, its internal with an error amplifier, a regulator, oscillator, a dead zone control PWM generator, low voltage protection circuit and short circuit protection circuit
- Q:PV grid-connected inverter and independent inverter in the control of what is the difference
- And you said that the independent inverter, said off-grid inverter it, this inverter can not access the mains, the components of the electricity through the off-grid inverter to the battery charge, the battery at night
- Q:After the PV inverter, how to achieve the same period before the network?
- When the voltage, frequency, phase does not meet the requirements, the automatic closing closing pulse.
- Q:Is the PV inverter a current source or a voltage source?
- The inverter is mainly composed of a switching element such as a transistor, and turns the DC input into an AC output by repeatedly turning ON-OFF the switching element in a regular manner.
- Q:Grid-connected inverter is generally divided into photovoltaic power generation grid-connected inverter, wind power grid-connected inverter, power equipment and grid-connected inverter and other power generation equipment power generation inverter.
- Grid-connected inverter is generally used with large-scale photovoltaic power plant system, a lot of parallel PV string is connected to the same set of inverter DC input, the general power of the use of three-phase IGBT power module, power
- Q:Generally a large grid-connected photovoltaic power plant will have several inverters
- Group is the use of a number of grid-connected inverter and grid-connected AC power grid, the advantage is the loss of small, low cost of the cable (because the PV cable is more expensive), eliminating the cost of the convergence box, and multiple
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range