What is Solar inverter?
Solar pv inverters is an electronic system that operates the photovoltaic(PV) modules in a manner that allows the modules to produce all the power they are capable of. The solar mate charge controller is a microprocessor-based system designed to implement the MPPT. It can increase charge current up to 30% or more compared to traditional charge controllers.
. Pure sine wave inverter
. Selectable input voltage range for home appliances and personal computers
. Selectable charging current based on applications
. Configurable AC/Solar input priority via LCD setting
. Compatible to mains voltage or generator power
. Parallel operation with up to 6 units only available for PV1800 4KVA/5KVA
. Auto restart while AC is recovering
. Overload and short circuit protection
. Smart battery charger design for optimized battery performance
. Cold start function
1000VA / 800W
3000VA / 2400W
4000VA / 3200W
5000VA / 4000W
Selectable Voltage Range
170-280 VAC (For Personal Computers) ; 90-280 VAC (For Home Appliances)
50 Hz/60 Hz (Auto sensing)
AC Voltage Regulation
230 VAC ± 5%
10 ms (For Personal Computers) ; 20 ms (For Home Appliances)
Pure sine wave
Floating Charge Voltage
Maximum Charge Current
10 A or 20 A
20 A or 30 A
SOLAR CHARGER (OPTION)
Maximum PV Array Open Circuit Voltage
Standby power Consumption
Dimension, D x W x H (mm)
95 x 240 x 316
100 x 272 x 355
125 x 297.5 x 468
Net Weight (kgs)
5% to 95% Relative Humidity(Non-condensing)
0°C - 55°C
-15°C - 60°C
Packaging & Shipping
What is the packing?
1.Package: Carton Box for packaging, or Wooden Box advised for Samples to protect in transportations. Package designed by Clients is welcomed.
2.Shipping: DHL,FEDEX,UPS,EMS,AirWay and By Sea.
3.Payment: T/T( telegraphic transfer (T/T) and Western Union
4.Welcome to your Sample Order to test First.
Q1: How to choose a right inverter?
A1:Tell us your demand, then our sales will recommend a suitable inverter to you.
Q2: What's the different between inverter and solar inverter?
A2: Inverter is only accept AC input, but solar inverter not only accept AC input but also can connect with solar panel to accept PV input, it more save power.
Q3: How about the delivery time?
A3: 7 days for sample; 25 days for bulk order.
- Q:Three-phase photovoltaic inverter grid, the use of phase-locked loop is what?
- Grid-connected inverter can be operated locally through the LCD screen, or through remote monitoring with dedicated monitoring software.
- Q:Photovoltaic grid-connected inverter without DC emc how will happen
- can convert light energy into electricity, so that the current flow from one side to the other, the general can be issued equivalent to 10 to 20% of the received light energy. In general, the stronger the light, the more electricity is generated. Its working principle is based on the semiconductor PN junction of the photovoltaic effect. The so-called photodynamic effect is when the object by the light, the object within the charge distribution of the state of the electromotive force and current generated an effect.
- Q:PV grid-connected inverter can directly load it?
- Grid-connected inverter is usually equipped with island protection function, can only receive the power grid, if the load directly, the output is disconnected.
- Q:PV grid-connected inverter and independent inverter in the control of what is the difference
- The independent inverter in the output voltage phase amplitude of the frequency control is initially set good. Independent inverter, you should refer to off-grid inverter, do not need to consider the grid situation.
- Q:What is the difference between a PV inverter and a solar inverter?
- Instability, the wind speed and the equipment itself will directly affect the generator rotation, so the voltage and current fluctuations, frequency instability, in short, is the power quality is poor) Therefore, through the inverter after the first rectification inverter to improve the quality of power
- Q:Is the PV inverter a current source or a voltage source?
- According to the waveform modulation method can be divided into square wave inverter, stepped wave inverter, sine wave inverter and modular three-phase inverter.
- Q:Is the grid side of the grid and the inverter?
- Grid-type system power transmission sequence: photovoltaic panels> relays> inverters> relays> electricity load + power grid (both in parallel).
- Q:The function of photovoltaic grid - connected inverter
- Finally, a sinusoidal AC output for a grid-connected photovoltaic power generation system is generated by a low-pass filter.
- Q:The working principle of photovoltaic grid - connected inverter
- Full-bridge inverter circuit to overcome the shortcomings of the push-pull circuit, the power transistor to adjust the output pulse width, the output AC voltage RMS that changes. Since the circuit has a freewheeling circuit, even if the inductive load, the output voltage waveform will not be distorted. The disadvantage of this circuit is that the upper and lower arms of the power transistor are not common, so you must use a special drive circuit or use isolated power supply. In addition, in order to prevent the upper and lower arm co-conduction, must be designed to turn off after the conduction circuit, that must be set dead time, the circuit structure is more complex.
- Q:In a photovoltaic grid-connected project, the role of the inverter is to convert the voltage into AC 220V or 380V for the grid, since the transformer will raise the voltage again
- Self-use, do you mean off-grid system? Or else? Europe and Sweden side of the grid project electricity situation is also self-use? If not for their own use or spontaneous use is not used up, sent to other places electricity, you need a transformer?
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range