Detailed Product Description
- Input Voltage: 85 ~ 264VAC 120 ~ 370VDC
- Output Voltage: 12V
- Output Power: 75W
- Output Frequency: 0
- Output Current: 6.3A
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details: 0.6Kg; 20pcs/13Kg/1.29CUFT
Delivery Detail: 2~3 days
1.Industrial DIN Rail Power Supply
2.Can be installed on DIN rail TS-35/7.5 or 15
3.LED indicator for power on
4.3 years warranty
- Q:How far is the emergency light for an office building? How far is a fire emergency?
- The use of on-site fire protection for emergency response requirements, fire emergency lights and other types of integrated circumstances will be explained;
- Q:Can ordinary lights be used as emergency lights?
- , only the power of different requirements, line laying
- Q:How should the fire emergency light switch be connected?
- Emergency lighting has two kinds: 1, general lighting +UPS or EPS power supply, the light run line is connected with a power supply of ok2,
- Q:Emergency light wiring diagram
- Separate emergency power supply and lighting the rotation of the electrical connector should be used in high temperature wire, Ji Chi open light Satin etc. to persuade decyl to meet the fire safety requirements containing slip.
- Q:Under what circumstances will fire emergency lighting be on?
- There are more than two light sources in the lamp emergency lighting, and at least one can provide illumination when the normal lighting power supply fails.
- Q:Can the safety exit lights share a route with emergency lighting?
- Fire emergency lights: fire emergency lights, suitable for fire emergency lighting, fire emergency is the most common lighting tools, emergency response time is long, high brightness with power-off emergency function
- Q:Is there a standard for the installation of emergency lights?
- according to the general direction of emergency right stick installation, the installation specification for space non defined, practical installation
- Q:What is the expiration date of the fire emergency lamp? How long is mandatory abandonment?
- Another: you can refer to the use of electronic products 8 years of relevant regulations, generally 10 years or more should be eliminated.
- Q:The fire emergency lights kept flashing
- when the DC pipe is open, the alarm sound will also be generated, and the light indicator of the fire emergency lamp panel will flash at the frequency of 1Hz;
- Q:How long does the emergency lamp usually charge?
- Emergency lights are discharged in the discharge state, use must be 20 hours before charging, before discharge.
Our goal is to offer total solutions that meet our customers' requirements. We have earned a good reputation based on the quality, competitive prices and punctual delivery of our products. Currently, we have around thousands of customers throughout the world. We have formed long-term relationships with most of our customers, working together for many years.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||30.00% South America
20.00% North America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Mid East
10.00% South Asia
5.00% Eastern Asia
1.00% Central America
1.00% Northern Europe
1.00% Southern Europe
1.00% Western Europe
1.00% Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 50 People
||English, Chinese, Spanish, Japanese, Portuguese, German, Arabic, French, Russian, Korean, Hindi, Italian
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range