Introduction of Mono solar panels CNBM (235W)
CNBM Solar photovoltaic (PV) Panel is designed for large electrical power requirements. It is the optimal choice for both on-grid and off-grid power systems. CNBM Solar panel offers high performance of power per square foot of solar array. Monocrystalline silicon(c-Si): often made using the Czochralski process. Single-crystal wafer cells tend to be expensive, and because they are cut from cylindrical ingots, do not completely cover a square solar cell module without a substantial waste of refined silicon. Hence most c-Si panels have uncovered gaps at the four corners of the cells.
1.Solar Cell : High efficiency crystalline solar cell. Even if under the weak light, the solar module can produce maximum power output.
2.Tempered glass (toughened glass): Anti-reflecting coating and high transmission rate glass increase the power output and mechanical strength of solar module.
3.EVA and TPT: Using high quality EVA and TPT to prevent destroying and water.
4.Long lifetime: ≥25 years; Less power decrease.
5.Resisting moisture and etching effectively, not effected by geology.
6.The certificate issued by international authority: UL, TUV, IEC, VDE, CE.
Characteristics of Mono solar panels CNBM (235W)
Max Power Voltage Vmp(V)
Max Power Current Imp(A)
Open Circuit Voltage Voc(V)
Short Circuit Current Isc(A)
Max Power Pm(W)
Temperature Coefficient of Cells Mono solar panels CNBM (235W)
45℃ ± 2℃
Temperature Coeffucients of Isc (%/℃)
Temperature Coeffucients of Voc (%/℃)
Temperature Coeffucients of Voc (%/℃)
Mechanical Data of Mono solar panels CNBM (235W)
1638 × 982 × 40 mm
No. of Cells and Connections
60 (6 ×10)
0 ~ + 5 W
Monocrystalline Cell 156 × 156 mm
624 Pcs/40ft(H) Container
Limits of Mono solar panels CNBM (235W)
-40℃ to +85℃
-40℃ to +85℃
Max System Voltage
1000VDC(IEC) / 600VDC(UL)
Guarantees of Mono solar panels CNBM (235W)
12 yrs free from defects in materials and workmanship
No less than 90% within 10yrs and no less than 80% within 25yrs
- Q:Solar Panels, anyone?
- Unless you live in an area with a very high UV index, like Las Vegas for example, solar panels are not cost-effective. You definatly should not attempt to install solar power yourself if you intend to power a residence with it (unless you live in a shack). A certified electrician is required in order to connect your equipment to your house's electrical system. It isnt just as simple as a few panels. You need a converter that turns the DC voltage generated into AC. You also need equipment to connect to the metering system for your house. If you want to see if it is cost effective, you will need your electric bills that show usage for a year and the price per kWH. There are a lot of websites that have calculators for solar power systems.
- Q:where to buy solar panels?
- Do a web search for solar panels Charlotte NC.
- Q:solar panels and how they work
- How Solar Cells Work by way of Scott Aldous Inside This Article a million. Introduction to How Solar Cells Work two. Photovoltaic Cells: Converting Photons to Electrons three. How Silicon Makes a Solar Cell four. Anatomy of a Solar Cell five. Energy Loss in a Solar Cell 6. Solar-powering a House 7. Solving Solar-energy Issues eight. Solar-energy Pros and Cons nine. Lots More Information 0. See all Physical Science articles You've most likely visible calculators that experience sun cells -- calculators that certainly not want batteries, and in a few instances do not also have an off button. As lengthy as you have got sufficient mild, they look to paintings eternally. You could have visible better sun panels -- on emergency street indicators or name containers, on buoys, even in parking plenty to energy lighting fixtures. Although those better panels are not as ordinary as sun powered calculators, they are in the market, and no longer that rough to identify if you recognize in which to appear. There are sun mobile arrays on satellites, in which they're used to energy the electric strategies. You have most likely additionally been listening to approximately the sun revolution for the final twenty years -- the inspiration that sooner or later we can all use loose electrical power from the solar. This is a seductive promise: On a brilliant, sunny day, the solar shines roughly a million,000 watts of vigour in step with rectangular meter of the planet's floor, and if we might accumulate all of that vigour we might simply energy our houses and places of work free of charge.
- Q:With everyone thinking green...how green are solar panels?
- No matter how electricity is generated you must use materials to build the plant. I don't know what my panels are made out of, and I don't know if they can be recycled. I also don't know what my other electric plant was made of or if it can be recycled. I do know now that it has been made and installed I'm not using coal or oil to make electricity, I'm not creating any emissions, and I won't have to worry about how high the cost of electricity goes.
- Q:Solar panel battery charging?
- I agree, you should get a charge controller and install appropriate fuses.
- Q:solar panel efficiency in space?
- I'm not sure on the exact numbers of solar panel efficiency, however i do know that at the radius of the Earth we should be receiving about 000W of power per square meter. This value is lessened by the atmosphere to a value closer to 600W per square meter on the Earth's surface. (on a really hot day) That's a 40% drop in power due to the atmosphere. I'm assuming that the solar panels being in space don't affect it's efficiency (as in mechanically). So its power generation should increase by about 40% when in space compared with a ground based panel of the same design. Hope this helps, Sorry it's kinda sketchy info...
- Q:Joule Thief vs Solar Panel?
- Solar panels convert light energy to electrical energy with an efficiency of around 5%. A SMALL solar panel will only produce a small amount of power (watts) your joule thief circuit wont help because as you draw more current from the solar panel the voltage will drop; and your joule thief circuit just reduces the efficiency of the whole system Try adding another solar cell in series to get more voltage and more power.
- Q:Solar panels for car fans?
- The solar panel doesn't output enough power to run the fan directly, your best bet would be to just hook the fan back up to the battery, and then rig the solar panels up to help charge the battery and remove some of the load from the alternator. If you're trying to reduce your emissions/increase fuel economy then you'd be better of setting up a switch to disconnect your alternator when its not necessary to have it on. The alternator runs off a belt from the engine which requires some of the power output from the engine. Having this connected all the time increases the amount of gas used (marginally) but you'd be saving more gas doing that and using the solar panels to keep the battery topped up.
- Q:How much can I expect it to cost to install solar panels?
- solar panels are expensive and you probably wont life long enough to recup the cost. last week the times quoted £5000 to install, a potential saving of £200 per year and 00 years to recoup. based on 400 hrs of sunshine. (uk) factor in your sunshine state hrs and you may just benefit.
- Q:Can you connect a solar panel to a regular plug, using copper wire?
- Leave the two positive terminals connected together.Disconnect the negative leads from each other. Get two amp diodes from radio shack. Connect each diode in series with each negative lead. there is a band on one end of the diode. Connect each diode so that the end with the band is attached to the negative side of each solar panel. Tie the other ends of the diodes together. This will become the new negative end of your solar panel supply. With the sun shining on the panels , you will now measure the voltage from the plus side of the solar panels to the new negative junction. Connect your load leds in place of the voltmeter and enjoy. Without the diodes , each solar cell thinks the other solar cell is the load. In effect each solar panel is shorting out the other. Some solar panels that you buy already have a diode in their junction box connected for that purpose. You need the diodes to provide the necessary isolation between the two panels, then they can both act in parallel to provide current to the load.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range