||Output Voltage (V):
Hot Sale !!! Quality and Safety of Small Poly Solar Panel 25~85w
1. Rigorous quality control meets the highest international standards.
2. High-transmissivity low-iron tempered glass, strong aluminium frame.
3. Using UV-resistant silicon.
Warranties of Small Poly Solar Panel 25~85w
1. 10 years limited product warranty
2. 15 years at 90% of the minimal rated power output
3. 25 years at 80% of the minimal rated power output
Characteristics of Poly solar panels CNBM (25-85W)
Max Power Voltage Vmp(V)
Max Power Current Imp(A)
Open Circuit Voltage Voc(V)
Short Circuit Current Isc(A)
Max Power Pm(W)
Temperature Coefficient of Cells Poly solar panels CNBM (25-85W)
Temperature Coeffucients of Isc
Temperature Coeffucients of Voc
Temperature Coeffucients of Voc
Mechanical Data of Poly solar panels CNBM (25-85W)
1638 × 982 × 40 mm
No. of Cells and Connections
60 (6 ×10)
0 ~ + 5 W
Monocrystalline Cell 156 × 156 mm
624 Pcs/40ft(H) Container
Limits of Poly solar panels CNBM (25-85W)
-40 to +85
-40 to +85
Max System Voltage
1000VDC(IEC) / 600VDC(UL)
Features of our products:
• High conversion efficiency mono/poly-crystalline amorphous silicon solar cells
• Modules incorporate high performance bypass diodes to minimize the power drop caused by shading
• High transmittance, low-iron tempered glass
• High performance EVA encapsulant to prevent destroying and water.
• AI frame: without screw, corner connection. 8 holes on the frame can be installed easily
• Good performance of preventing from atrocious weather such as wind and hails
• Certifications: CE IEC TUV VDE UL, Class I
• 10 years 90% power output warranty
Shipping of Small Poly Solar Panel 25~85w
Delivery from Shanghai or Ningbo seaport
Departure from Shanghai Pudong Airport
Post by DHL, EMS, UPS, TNT.
- Q:What are the main features of solar photovoltaic systems
- Compared with the commonly used thermal power generation system, the advantages of photovoltaic power generation:No danger of depletion; safe and reliable, no noise, no pollution, absolutely clean (pollution-free); not subject to geographical distribution of the resources, can take advantage of the building roof; for example, areas without electricity, and complex terrain area; no fuel consumption and the erection of transmission line can be on-site power supply high quality energy;; users emotionally receptive; the construction period is short, get energy to spend a short time.
- Q:Solar PV systems
- Fourth administrative department of energy of the State Council is responsible for the distributed photovoltaic power generation planning guidance and supervision and management; the local competent department of energy under the guidance of the State Council department in charge of energy, to supervise the construction of distributed photovoltaic power generation planning, the area; the national energy administration agencies shall be responsible for the supervision of the area of distributed photovoltaic power generation planning and policy implementation, network operation, the market fair and safe operation.
- Q:What are the devices needed for PV systems?
- Inverter. The utility model is a device for converting the direct current of the solar cell square and the storage battery to the alternating current, which is the key component of the photovoltaic grid connected power generation system. Since the solar cells and batteries are DC power supply, when the load is AC load, the inverter is essential. The inverter can be divided into independent operation inverter and grid connected inverter. The independent operation of the inverter is used for the independent operation of the solar cell power generation system, for independent load power supply. Grid connected inverter for grid connected solar power generation system, this paper introduces the photovoltaic grid connected generation system . As shown in Figure 1, the grid connected inverter by IGBT power switching devices, control circuit of the switching element is regular continuous open or off, so that the output voltage polarity alternating, DC input into AC output. The inverter can be divided into square wave inverter and sine wave inverter according to the output wave type. The square wave inverter has the advantages of simple circuit, low cost, large harmonic component, and the utility model can be used for a system with a few hundred watts and a low harmonic requirement. Sine wave inverter is expensive, but can be applied to various loads.
- Q:Solar photovoltaic system
- Analysis of economic benefits: 50kW distributed photovoltaic PV power plant total operating period: 25 years of this project on average generating capacity: the annual average generating capacity of 200kWh: 73000kWh, 25 years of total power: 1825000kWh residential electricity price: 0.55 yuan /kWh local coal-fired power benchmark price: 0.44 yuan /kWh (the case): Total investment the total investment of about 450 thousand yuan, equivalent to 9 yuan / watt.
- Q:I want to install a full set of domestic solar heating equipment does not know how much money to spend, please.
- According to the annual use of 280 square meters of construction area of the average daily consumption of 11 square meters, energy saving rate of more than 50% of the total energy consumption of more than 11 square meters. Cost: 38000 yuan (excluding heating part); system design life: 20 years; saving ratio: 280 square housing annual use of wall mounted gas boiler is about 3000 cubic meters of natural gas per cubic, an average of 2.2 yuan, a total of 6600 yuan.
- Q:What is the system voltage of solar panels
- Solar panels are the most basic components of photovoltaic power generation systems and products. Its main role is to convert solar energy into electricity stored in batteries.
- Q:Solar power generation system how to choose?
- The whole system is not equal to the power generation capacity of solar panels, but the system capacity. There are often many manufacturers to promote solar power generation efficiency how high how high, but if the choice of the circuit design and the inverter, loss of power is also completely different. For example, the centralized inverter for series system design, the efficiency of the system is about 88%, each brand inverter is also different. The advantage is that the inverter series system competition brand, low price; drawback is the solar panel is connected in series, the solar panels generating capacity of the whole system by the minimum power capacity decision, so once the board has not completely clean the ash layer is not uniform, or falling leaves or cloudy, the efficiency of the whole system will decrease.
- Q:Solar power generation system installation which precautions, ah, there is a need for special attention
- 7, the battery terminal to be strong (10 million can not be short circuit) to pay attention to the polarity of installation, to avoid the explosion and fire. 8, the controller has the corresponding distribution protection measures. But the wiring process should also pay attention to prevent polarity reverse, short circuit, etc.. Avoid unnecessary trouble. Pay attention to the angle of placing and avoid the rain. 9, with inverter system, inverter connected to be connected to the battery positive and negative poles. 10, the construction site must be open, in the installation of solar cells can not be tall buildings or other things blocking the sun. 11, the controller needs to choose low loss, good stability, long life controller. When the installation is clear that the controller is a common negative or common cathode design, so that the entire system connection, installation help.
- Q:Solar power generation system suitable for home, how much is the cost of a set?
- As a new type of clean energy, solar energy has been in a state of high cost due to the purification technology and the price of silicon, but it can not be used in the case where there is no way to connect with electricity
- Q:What are the components of the solar photovoltaic system?
- Photovoltaic system is composed of solar cell array, battery, charge and discharge controller, inverter, AC distribution cabinet, automatic solar tracking system, automatic solar module dust removal system and other equipment. The equipment is in the light (either sunlight or other light generated by the light) case, battery to absorb the light, the two ends of the cell appeared heterocharge accumulation, namely "photo voltage", which is "photovoltaiceffect". Under the effect of the photovoltaic effect, both ends of the solar cell produce electromotive force, which converts light energy into electrical energy, which is an energy conversion device. Silicon solar cells are generally divided into monocrystalline silicon solar cells, polycrystalline silicon solar cells and amorphous silicon solar cells three
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range