700TVL Professional CCTV Security Array IR LED Bullet Camera Outdoor Series FLY-L904A is a closed circuit television CCTV camera used for surveillance.Using a new generation of Array Type Infrared lamp,high brightness,light even,low decline,Life is the first generation of LED lights 5-10 times. It can be worked with DVR recorder, DVR card.It can be viewed through monitor, TV, PC, smart phone and etc.
Image Sensor Type
700 TV lines
1units Array Type Infrared lamp
IR Effective Range
UP to 20meters
0 LUX(IR ON)
Smart Light Control
Auto E Shutter:1/60(1/50)~1/100000 Sec(PAL)
Back light Compensation
1.0Vp-p composite 75ohm
700TVL Professional CCTV Security Array IR LED Bullet Camera Outdoor Series FLY-L904A is standard with IR illumination leds,making them perfect for true 24/7day/night surveillance. Infrared LEDs with sensors see in total darkness. Capture perfect color pictures by day and clear black and white images at night.Now you can get the security surveillance for your home, and this camera have been used in various places, such as warehouse, office, supermarket, doorkeeper etc.
We could offer OEM and ODM services for our clients.
Resolution: 420TVL/500TVL/600TVL/650TVL/700TVL/800TVL Optional
Lens: 6/8/12/16mm Optional
Packing & Delivery
1*pc Array IR LED Bullet CCTV Camera Outdoor Series FLY-L904A
Estimated Delivery Time
2-8 business days
3-8 business days
2-10 business days
1-7 business days
6-14 business days
7-12 business days
China Post Air Mail
7-15 business days
China Post SAL
14-30 business days
30-40 business days
1. 3-5 business days for Sample Orders; 7-30 business days for Bulk Orders.
2. "Business days" means Monday-Friday, excluding holidays.
3. DHL and UPS cannot ship to military or P.O. boxes address.
4. The Shipping Service above is for reference only, for any other questions, please feel free to contact us.
- Q:What is the monitor for the video recorder?
- Nine division and sixteen split the price is more expensive, and after the division of each image resolution and continuity will decline, the video effect is not good. In addition there are six segments, eight split, double four division equipment, but the image ratio, clarity, continuity is not ideal, the market usage is very low, most of the dividers can display images in addition to the same time, you can also display a single picture , You can stack time and characters, set the automatic switch, even the alarm equipment.
- Q:What is the 960h in the surveillance camera?
- 960H is a set of quasi-HD solutions defined and developed by Techwell and Sony, which incorporates Sony's new generation of 960H CCD Sensor and Effio solutions, and the DVR side uses Techwell's latest TW9960 analog quasi-HD A / D solution. 960H resolution of 960 * 576, relative to the traditional D1 (720 * 576) overall picture clarity (details) increased by 30%. For the original analog monitoring system to upgrade the upgrade, only the front-end camera and back-end storage replaced by 960H products, transmission part can continue to follow the original system coaxial cable, the system architecture and the original analog system basically unchanged, Engineering and users without the need for professional skills training can be the original D1 system upgrade to 960H quasi-HD, the overall increase in the screen 30% at the same time will not change the user's habits, suitable for limited budget but want to experience " User.
- Q:3 megapixel surveillance cameras store much day
- 3 million pixel surveillance camera video bit rate is generally set to 4Mbps, video files 24 hours a day about 42G.
- Q:An accurate calculation formula for monitoring the focal length and actual distance of the lens
- The size of the imaging scene and the size of the imaging object are contradictory, for example, with the same camera to monitor the same parking lot, the choice of short focal length lens can be the entire parking lot to monitor and see the entrance Outside the vehicle out, but can not see the car's license number (the car in the monitor screen only occupies a small area)
- Q:Monitor the camera what is the zoom
- Zoom, is the focal length, that is, long-term problem! Is to see the camera to the object far, closer. Change is to see the object to enlarge. Do you understand that?
- Q:Hai Kangwei as the camera mapping problem
- Here the network situation is so drop. A TP wireless router, a fiber cat, a monitor, two computers, and N mobile phones.
- Q:Do i have a surveillance camera and a computer? Can the house be installed?
- Analog camera can not, digital can
- Q:Monitor camera parameters how to see
- Focal length (f): focal length is the distance between the lens and the photosensitive element, by changing the focal length of the lens, you can change the lens magnification, change the size of the captured image. When the distance between the object and the lens is very far, we can use the following formula: lens magnification ≈ focus / material distance. Increase the lens focal length, enlarge the magnification, can be closer to the vision, the scope of the screen is small, the details of the vision to see more clearly; if the lens to reduce the focal length, magnification reduced, the scope of the screen expanded, See the bigger scene.
- Q:Is the camera pixel taller the better?
- But because of the current network bandwidth limitations, really very high physical pixels in the video screen may be cards, depending on your network. Now most of the camera on the market is 30W physical pixels, said hundreds of millions are blowing, a few can reach 130W physical pixels, but expensive, Logitech is currently the highest pixel is only 200W, so 800W, 500W those are Is interpolated, there is no practical significance.
- Q:Monitor the image of the camera appeared black and white colorless situation, is this how is it?
- First of all, you first look at the monitor is not set to black and white and then in the hard disk video recorder you look at the system is not wrong
We are a professional and famous high-tech enterprise of surveillance and protection products since 2007 with R&D, production, marketing and service.
We have been developing and producing CCTV cameras, IP cameras, DVRs and add-ons. We not only offer our ODM products for full range of open market, but also work with our customers for OEM and licensed projects.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Europe, North America,Middle East.
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 2,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range