700TVL Popular Stlye Dome CCTV Camera Indoor Series 10 IR LED FLY-306A is a closed circuit television CCTV camera used for surveillance. It works with 10pcs F5 infrared LEDs to create 10 meters infrared distance for night vision to monitor in dark environment. It adopts 3.6mm fixed focus lens to let you view objects within 10meters. It can be worked with DVR recorder, quad processor, DVR card. It can be viewed through monitor, TV, PC, smart phone and etc.
Image Sensor Type
700 TV lines
0 LUX(IR ON)
Auto E Shutter:1/60(1/50)~1/100000 Sec(PAL)
Back light Compensation
1.0Vp-p composite 75ohm
700TVL Popular Stlye Dome CCTV Camera Indoor Series 10 IR LED FLY-306A is standard with IR illumination leds, making them perfect for true 24/7 day/night surveillance. Infrared LEDs with sensors see in total darkness. Capture perfect color pictures by day and clear black and white images at night.
We could offer OEM and ODM services for our clients.
Resolution: 420TVL/500TVL/600TVL/650TVL/700TVL/800TVL Optional
Color: Black/White Optional
Lens: 3.6/6/8mm Optional
Packing & Delivery
1*pc Dome Camera FLY-306A
Estimated Delivery Time
2-8 business days
3-8 business days
2-10 business days
1-7 business days
6-14 business days
7-12 business days
China Post Air Mail
7-15 business days
China Post SAL
14-30 business days
30-40 business days
1. 3-5 business days for Sample Orders; 7-30 business days for Bulk Orders.
2. "Business days" means Monday-Friday, excluding holidays.
3. DHL and UPS cannot ship to military or P.O. boxes address.
4. The Shipping Service above is for reference only, for any other questions, please feel free to contact us.
- Q:Office area monitoring camera how to choose?
- 3, and then there is clarity, and optional analog cameras and network high-definition camera, which is higher pixels, the price is relatively expensive
- Q:What is the difference and connection between the optical zoom and the digital zoom of the camera in the security monitoring?
- Optical zoom is that we often say that the mechanical zoom (manual and automatic), manual is the lens we usually zoom, auto zoom is common is that we use the ball machine and PTZ to pull closer to control zoom.
- Q:Surveillance video can only save 4 days (the original can save about 15 days), is not the hard disk video recorder is a problem?
- Under normal circumstances is not the problem, is not you debugging the camera, changed the size of the video image?
- Q:What is the power of the camera used for monitoring?
- If all of the moving point, then the power supply per set of AC24V / 2A, each 50W, 31 * 50 = 1550W, that RVV2 * 0.75 power cord is not enough.
- Q:3 megapixel surveillance cameras store much day
- 3600 seconds (per hour) * 24 hours (per day) * Rate (128kbps-8Mbps) / 8 (conversion of bytes and bits) / 1024 (converted to M) / 1024 (converted to G) ≈42G (bit rate is 4Mbps)
- Q:What is the difference between a camera and a monitor?
- You said the difference between the "camera and monitor", that is, family (professional) with the camera and monitor the difference between the camera, their biggest difference is the family (professional) with a camera with viewfinder (LCD or electronic images ) And the storage system (hard disk memory, flash memory, tape memory), and the monitoring camera does not.
- Q:Network monitoring camera how to change ip
- Most of the network camera has matching software, the software can search the camera and can set the camera IP, want to see the video recorder in the external network, then directly to the video recorder port mapping on the line, like the analog video recorder. In the camera factory will have a CD with the machine, the CD has a corresponding camera software which has a search software, through the search software can see the IP address assigned to the camera and re-fill the port suggested that the port fill between 1025-65535 Data, and IP address must be on the same network with the local computer, the first four different instructions have a corresponding diagram.
- Q:Monitor camera lens 4-6-8-12-16MM difference.
- These numbers on the lens label refer to the focal length of the lens. The larger the value, the farther the distance the lens can reach, but the angle becomes smaller.
- Q:Monitor the image of the camera appeared black and white colorless situation, is this how is it?
- First of all, you first look at the monitor is not set to black and white and then in the hard disk video recorder you look at the system is not wrong
- Q:Is the camera pixel taller the better?
- Although the output of the picture is large, but the quality of the image has not been really effective to improve, and even there may be serious distortion. Only physical pixels high picture will be really clear.
We are a professional and famous high-tech enterprise of surveillance and protection products since 2007 with R&D, production, marketing and service.
We have been developing and producing CCTV cameras, IP cameras, DVRs and add-ons. We not only offer our ODM products for full range of open market, but also work with our customers for OEM and licensed projects.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Europe, North America,Middle East.
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 2,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range