AISI, ASTM, SGS
|C Content (%):|
|Si Content (%):|
|Place of Origin:|
Shandong, China (Mainland)
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||industrial package or according to customer's requirements|
|Delivery Detail:||valid in 10 days|
6mm hot rolled low carbon 1008B steel wire coil/steel wire rod
GB, SAE, SGS, ASTM
15 days after receipt of L/C or deposit by T/T
In coil and load in container, if large quantity, by bulk vessel; can be packed as customers' special requirements
1).100% irrevocable L/C at sight.2).30% T/T prepaid and the balance against the copy of B/L.3).30% T/T prepaid and the balance against L/C
Building material, machinery parts
Applicationwidely used in machinery parts, manufacturing industry, electronics industry, metal tools and others
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
①How about your company？
A world class manufacturer & supplier of castings forging in carbon steel and alloy steel，is one of the large-scale professional investment casting production bases in China,consisting of both casting foundry forging and machining factory. Annually more than 8000 tons Precision casting and forging parts are exported to markets in Europe,America and Japan. OEM casting and forging service available according to customer’s requirement.
②How to guarantee the quality of the products？
We have established the international advanced quality management system，every link from raw material to final product we have strict quality test；
- Q:What is a steel wire rod?
- It is a kind of round steel produced in the traditional double rolling mill and modern high-speed wire mill, mainly used in the construction industry and the raw material of deep processing. The material is mainly made of Q235/195/215 and other low, medium and high carbon steel
- Q:Can decarburization occur in low carbon and low alloy wire rods? Why?
- Therefore, low carbon alloy steel may also be decarburization, the normal production process and good surface quality, there will be no high carbon steel such as all decarburization layer, but local is also possible!
- Q:What is the difference between a wire rod and a straight bar?
- Straight line refers to the production, delivery is a bundle of straight material delivery in winter, used for the diameter of coarse steel bar, general specifications of 9 meters and 12 meters, the dosage is large (1000 tons or more), steel mills will consider the order made
- Q:What are the common diameters of steel bars?
- Rebar common diameter 6, 6.5, 8, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22,, 25, 28, and 32.Reinforced concrete (Rebar) is used for reinforced concrete and prestressed reinforced concrete steel, its cross section is round, sometimes with rounded square. Including round steel bar, ribbed steel bar and twisted steel bar.
- Q:If the surface shrinkage of wire rod is poor, what will happen to wire drawing?
- If the surface shrinkage of the wire rod is poor, the drawing process will break, because the surface shrinkage is the shrinkage of the cross section, and is the plastic index of the wire rod. Because of the low reduction rate of drawing, it is often less likely to occur because of shrinkage during drawing.
- Q:What are the differences between wire rod, round bar and thread steel? Respective specifications?
- Wire rods are round, like wire balls. They should be adjusted when they are used. There are usually 6.5 and 8 millimeters in diameter
- Q:Is there any difference between wire rod and round steel in steel?
- Main application: Pu wire is mainly used for building reinforced concrete structure for reinforcing bars, and it can also be made of cold drawn steel wire for strapping and so on.
- Q:Use of high carbon steel wire rods
- High carbon steel wire rod is made of high quality carbon structural steel. It is one of the larger varieties of wire rod.
- Q:Cold drawing with lurkin whether it is the same product, how to use the difference
- Cold drawing is a kind of cold processing of metal. Material is wire rod, that is, we often say steel. After the shelling process produced a series of products. It's our usual wire.
- Q:What is a cold drawn steel wire? What does it usually do?
- Ordinary carbon steel hot rolled wire coil diameter of 6.5 or 8 mm at room temperature by using wire drawing die drawing and made the diameters of 3, 4 or 5 mm round steel wire.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range