AISI, ASTM, SGS
|C Content (%):|
|Si Content (%):|
|Place of Origin:|
Shandong, China (Mainland)
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||industrial package or according to customer's requirements|
|Delivery Detail:||valid in 10 days|
6mm hot rolled low carbon 1008B steel wire coil/steel wire rod
GB, SAE, SGS, ASTM
15 days after receipt of L/C or deposit by T/T
In coil and load in container, if large quantity, by bulk vessel; can be packed as customers' special requirements
1).100% irrevocable L/C at sight.2).30% T/T prepaid and the balance against the copy of B/L.3).30% T/T prepaid and the balance against L/C
Building material, machinery parts
Applicationwidely used in machinery parts, manufacturing industry, electronics industry, metal tools and others
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
①How about your company？
A world class manufacturer & supplier of castings forging in carbon steel and alloy steel，is one of the large-scale professional investment casting production bases in China,consisting of both casting foundry forging and machining factory. Annually more than 8000 tons Precision casting and forging parts are exported to markets in Europe,America and Japan. OEM casting and forging service available according to customer’s requirement.
②How to guarantee the quality of the products？
We have established the international advanced quality management system，every link from raw material to final product we have strict quality test；
- Q:What is a steel wire rod?
- Steel wire rod is a folk saying:In the written definition of steel, it is classified as: flat and longFlat material, plain steel, taken here
- Q:Cold drawing with lurkin whether it is the same product, how to use the difference
- Cold drawing process is not complicated, cold drawn wire manufacturers more, cold drawing good quality is very complicated, the cold drawing price according to the quality of cold drawing is divided into different levels, cold drawing production is a variety of procedures.
- Q:Can decarburization occur in low carbon and low alloy wire rods? Why?
- Therefore, low carbon alloy steel may also be decarburization, the normal production process and good surface quality, there will be no high carbon steel such as all decarburization layer, but local is also possible!
- Q:8 wire rods, one meter, how many kilograms?
- According to pure theory, the specific gravity of iron is 7.8 grams /cm3, which is about 392 meters long when it is transferred to 8 discs
- Q:Types of wire rods
- There are many kinds of wire rods. Carbon steel wire rod in the low carbon steel wire rod, commonly known as cord, medium and high carbon steel wire rod commonly known as hard wire. Wire rods are mainly used for drawing billets, and can be used directly as building materials and machined into mechanical parts. Stainless steel wire rod is used for making stainless steel wire, stainless steel spring steel wire, stainless steel wire and stainless steel wire rope. With the development of production technology, square has appeared,
- Q:What is a wire rod?
- Wire rods, also known as wire rods, steel, wire, rod (s), usually refer to small diameter round steel discs. The diameter of the wire rod is in the range of 5-19 millimeters (usually 6-9 mm), and its lower limit is the minimum size of the hot-rolled steel section.
- Q:What is a cold drawn steel wire? What does it usually do?
- Ordinary carbon steel hot rolled wire coil diameter of 6.5 or 8 mm at room temperature by using wire drawing die drawing and made the diameters of 3, 4 or 5 mm round steel wire.
- Q:Round steel. Wire rod. Is a high wire a kind of thing?
- Round bar, wire rod and wire rod are not the same thing. Refer to refer toRound steel (Rounds): bars of diameter greater than 8mmBars (Bar): straight bars with rounded sections, six angles, square shapes, or other special-shaped bars. In stainless steel, the majority of bars generally refer to round steel.
- Q:What is the difference between a wire rod and a straight bar?
- Wire rods and bars are generally used in reinforcing bars
- Q:What are the common diameters of steel bars?
- Steel bars for concrete reinforcement is straight or strip steel plate reinforced concrete reinforcement steel, its shape is divided into round steel bar and deformed steel two, straight and coiled state for delivery two.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range