1. 6KVA Online UPS 220VAC
2.Long backup time
3.High frequency and double convrsion online technoloy
4.LCD or LED
6KVA Online UPS 220VAC
1.Double conversion online technology
2.MCU intelligent control
3.Wide input voltage range
4.LCD LED user interface
5.optional 110/230 output voltage
7.Short circuit and overlaod protection
8.Self test when ups start
9.Auto restart after utility power restore when ups shutdown due to battery low
10.Over temperature and over voltage protection
11.Optional extension battery pack
12.EM/RF noise filter
13.Smart rs232 communication with monitoring software
14.Optional SNMP card slot
|Frequency Range||The same as utility frequency(Line Mode),60HZ/50Hz+_0.2Hz(Battery mode)|
|Waveform||Pure sine Wave|
|Voltage Distortion||Less than 0.2 under liner load|
|Current Crest Ratio||3:1 Max|
|Overlaod Capacity||Line mode:105%<load<150% for 10mins,or Laod >130% for |
300ms,then transfer to bypass alarm
|Battery mode:105%<Load<150% for 30s & load>150%|
for 300ms,then trun off ouput &alarm
|Type||Sealed-lead Acid Maintenance free battery|
|Recharge time||8hrs to 90% of capacity after full laod discharge|
|Maintenance Bypass Switch||Yes|
|LED LCD Indicators|
|Status||Load lever/Battery lever/battery /Untiliy power inverter, Bypass, Overload, Fault|
|Condition||Bypass/Battery Mode/Battery low/Overload/Fault|
|Bypass||Alarm beeps every 2minuts|
|Battery discharge||Alarm beeps every 4 seconds/Every second if battery low|
|Overlaod||Alarm beeps twice every second|
|Fault||Alarm beeps continuously|
|At 1 meter distance||<55dBA||60dBA|
|DB-9 Port||RS232 Serial Interface|
|Intelligent Slot||Options:Webpower, AS400 or Winpower CMC|
|Operating Humidity||20~90% non-condensing|
- Q:Hills UPS Power 20K delay 2 hours how much battery
- In fact, there is no accurate formula, I said to you can only be a common formula to estimate the battery backup time, or spare time required battery capacity.
Different brands of battery discharge rate are slightly different, even the same brand, different capacity battery discharge current and discharge rate is not a linear relationship, each brand has its own battery discharge curve.
You have to say exactly what we can calculate, we can calculate the battery according to the curve.
I would like to completely do not need this, even if it is calculated, we have to have a range in this number, Moreover, the battery with the use of time, internal resistance, discharge current, voltage has some slight changes, but the battery capacity level.
Simple formula can be calculated:
Capacity C = P / Udc x time H (P: machine power; Udc: battery voltage; H: standby time)
Mountain 20K nominal DC voltage is 240v
Calculated: 40 12V / 100AH battery, in two groups in parallel access. You can use two A20 battery cabinet.
Brand I recommend Panasonic, SUNEOM, SinoPower battery. These are 100% full capacity, good quality. Strongly recommended .....
Yes, the mountain 20K out of a new machine nominal DC voltage is 192v
- Q:Why should the UPS power supply be bypassed?
- When the maintenance of the cut to the bypass. It will not cause damage in the maintenance of the time
- Q:How to use UPS power supply
- How to use UPS power supply:
The UPS power of the fuselage with three holes plug into the mains power plug, open the UPS power switch, let the UPS power supply work properly, and then the computer host and monitor the power cord plug into the UPS power supply body Behind the jack, one by one can be boot.
UPS (Uninterruptible Power System), that is, uninterruptible power supply, is the battery (mostly lead-acid maintenance-free battery) connected with the host, through the host inverter and other modules to convert DC power into the main system equipment The Mainly used for a single computer, computer network systems or other power electronic equipment such as solenoid valves, pressure transmitters, etc. to provide a stable, uninterrupted power supply. When the mains input is normal, the UPS will be powered by the mains supply to the load, this time the UPS is an AC mains regulator, and it also charge the battery to the machine; when the electricity interruption (accident power failure) , The UPS immediately to the battery DC power, through the inverter zero switching method to continue to supply 220V AC load, so that the load to maintain normal work and protect the load soft, the hardware is not damaged. UPS equipment is usually too high voltage or voltage can provide protection.
- Q:UPS power supply if it is 2000W power supply ten hours, what brand is good, model and price please explain
- A total of 3KVA need to host a, battery cabinet 8 cabinet two, 100AH battery 16. The total price of 14000-20000 between it, look at your choice of host and battery brand.
- Q:Hills UPS output voltage is low
- It must be a backup UPS power bar, in the case of battery-powered, right, a lot of people say that after the SVCUPS will not have this situation.
- Q:What is the UPS power supply for the server
- TG1000 still can, but suggest that you use the MT1000 although slightly more expensive, after all, there is a regulator function, as the server, must provide the most effective support! Because even if you are now the voltage is very stable, but later, encountered near the decoration of the construction class, high-power machine started, the grid voltage suddenly dropped, detrimental to the server, the same reason suddenly rose, is also very troublesome.
- Q:Modular UPS power supply modular UPS and conventional UPS difference
- Power supply system to achieve on demand
Rackmounted modular UPS has a significant advantage over conventional UPS. Its advantages are mainly in the following three aspects:
Installation is simple, easy expansion, saving investment.
The rack-mounted modular UPS enables the power supply system to be on demand, allowing capacity to grow dynamically as the business grows. Both to meet the expansion of the latter part of the business needs, but also reduces the initial purchase cost of the user.
Parallel redundant, stable operation, high reliability.
In a rack-mount modular UPS, the power modules are partially redundant in parallel. Each module is equipped with input, output and input and output relays, and any module fails and does not affect the overall system operation.
In traditional UPS products, user security is generally used in the "1 +1" or "N + 1" parallel redundant mode, can only be fault-tolerant once. In the rack-mounted modular UPS system, users only need to purchase the corresponding power module, you can achieve "N + X" fault redundancy. "Modular redundant parallel structure" is more reliable than traditional UPS.
Easy maintenance, online disposal, high availability.
- Q:How to use UPS UPS
- PLC and other electronic products have different power, to match the size of the UPS,
Generally need to allocate more than the maximum power of the device + 30% for safety.
- Q:What is the main purpose of using UPS power supply?
- UPS Chinese means "uninterruptible power supply", it can protect the computer system after the power failure to continue working for some time so that users can save an emergency, to avoid data loss. Personal computers generally do not need to configure, usually the company's server need to configure the UPS to prepare for power after the power can continue for some time to provide time to switch generator power generation. Interactive UPS is an intelligent UPS, can automatically detect whether the external input voltage is within the normal range, if the deviation can be boosted by the regulator circuit or buck, to provide a more stable sine wave output voltage. And it can communicate with the computer through the data interface (such as RS-232 serial port), through the monitoring software, the user can directly monitor the power from the computer screen and UPS status, simplify and facilitate the management work, and improve the computer system reliability. High-frequency UPS: the use of high-frequency switching technology to high-frequency switching components to replace the rectifier and inverter in the frequency transformer UPS, commonly known as high frequency machine, high frequency machine small size, high efficiency.
Power frequency UPS: the use of frequency transformers as rectifier and inverter components of the UPS commonly known as frequency machine, the main feature is the main power components stable and reliable, overload capacity and impact resistance
- Q:Ups power can not external socket?
- Said so much to do, directly, you can pick up, but can not pick too much,
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range