1. 6KVA Online UPS 220VAC
2.Long backup time
3.High frequency and double convrsion online technoloy
4.LCD or LED
6KVA Online UPS 220VAC
1.Double conversion online technology
2.MCU intelligent control
3.Wide input voltage range
4.LCD LED user interface
5.optional 110/230 output voltage
7.Short circuit and overlaod protection
8.Self test when ups start
9.Auto restart after utility power restore when ups shutdown due to battery low
10.Over temperature and over voltage protection
11.Optional extension battery pack
12.EM/RF noise filter
13.Smart rs232 communication with monitoring software
14.Optional SNMP card slot
|Frequency Range||The same as utility frequency(Line Mode),60HZ/50Hz+_0.2Hz(Battery mode)|
|Waveform||Pure sine Wave|
|Voltage Distortion||Less than 0.2 under liner load|
|Current Crest Ratio||3:1 Max|
|Overlaod Capacity||Line mode:105%<load<150% for 10mins,or Laod >130% for |
300ms,then transfer to bypass alarm
|Battery mode:105%<Load<150% for 30s & load>150%|
for 300ms,then trun off ouput &alarm
|Type||Sealed-lead Acid Maintenance free battery|
|Recharge time||8hrs to 90% of capacity after full laod discharge|
|Maintenance Bypass Switch||Yes|
|LED LCD Indicators|
|Status||Load lever/Battery lever/battery /Untiliy power inverter, Bypass, Overload, Fault|
|Condition||Bypass/Battery Mode/Battery low/Overload/Fault|
|Bypass||Alarm beeps every 2minuts|
|Battery discharge||Alarm beeps every 4 seconds/Every second if battery low|
|Overlaod||Alarm beeps twice every second|
|Fault||Alarm beeps continuously|
|At 1 meter distance||<55dBA||60dBA|
|DB-9 Port||RS232 Serial Interface|
|Intelligent Slot||Options:Webpower, AS400 or Winpower CMC|
|Operating Humidity||20~90% non-condensing|
- Q:How the UPS power supply has failed
- Usually the battery failure, the same specifications of the battery.
- Q:What is the power UPS power supply? What is the difference between it and conventional UPS power supply?
- UPS (Uninterruptible Power System), that is, uninterruptible power supply, is a kind of energy storage device, inverter as the main component of the constant voltage constant frequency uninterruptible power supply. Mainly for a single computer, computer network systems or other power electronic equipment to provide uninterrupted power supply. When the mains input is normal, the UPS will be powered by the mains supply to the load, this time the UPS is an AC mains regulator, and it also charge the battery to the machine; when the electricity interruption (accident power failure) , UPS immediately put the battery power, through the inverter conversion method to continue to supply 220V AC load, so that the load to maintain normal work and protect the load soft, the hardware is not damaged. UPS devices are usually protected against excessive voltage and low voltage.
- Q:What is the D-ups power supply?
- Uninterruptible power supply is used for frequent power outages
- Q:What does UPS mean?
- UPS (Uninterruptible Power System), that is, uninterruptible power supply, is the battery (mostly lead-acid maintenance-free battery) connected with the host, through the host inverter and other modules to convert DC power into the main system equipment The
Mainly used for a single computer, computer network systems or other power electronic equipment such as solenoid valves, pressure transmitters, etc. to provide a stable, uninterrupted power supply. When the mains input is normal, the UPS will be powered by the mains supply to the load, this time the UPS is an AC mains regulator, and it also charge the battery to the machine; when the electricity interruption (accident power failure) , The UPS immediately to the battery DC power, through the inverter zero switching method to continue to supply 220V AC load, so that the load to maintain normal work and protect the load soft, the hardware is not damaged. UPS equipment is usually too high voltage or voltage can provide protection.
- Q:How to use UPS power supply
- You can plug the computer directly into the UPS above, and then UPS connected to the electricity, your UPS without voltage regulator function, which means that the quality requirements of the power supply is not very high, that is, in the case of power outages, to have Time to save the data, you do so, you now use the UPS is enough, since the electricity from the UPS through, it will consume power, but the power is not big, the daily charge is to the battery, but also how much electricity, Plus your small machine, power consumption will be very small, do not worry! You pick up, no problem
- Q:Home computer UPS uninterruptible power supply needs much
- Home desktop computer uninterrupted UPS generally use 300W-500W on it.
1, UPS power supply the greater the natural price of the higher.
2, the longer the battery life longer, and the battery is very heavy.
3, home computer using 500W UPS, the battery is 12V 9Ah, desktop machines can be used for about 20 minutes.
4, uninterrupted UPS is that the desktop power loss will be a sudden loss of data, for software creation, drawing, document editing work, it is not power. So you can choose UPS to maintain power supply.
5, UPS battery capacity is limited, after a power outage, it is necessary to keep the computer work, and then shut down normally.
If you need UPS battery for a long time power supply, the need for large capacity battery pack, the higher the cost of a large volume.
6, the battery capacity calculation, such as 12V 9AH battery, the storage capacity is 12 * 9 = 108Wh, which is about 0.1 kWh. The battery can supply 100W of electrical work for 1 hour, in fact, UPS inverter efficiency can not be 100%, so the time to make a discount.
- Q:The difference between starting the battery and the battery for uninterruptible power supply
- UPS (Uninterruptible power system), uninterruptible power supply system, power off to the battery, completely uninterrupted, or within 10 microseconds conversion. Do not need to restart the use of electricity, continue to use.
EPS, is the DC switch search AC inverter. EPS (emergency power system) is the Chinese manufacturers themselves about 1998 or so marketing terms. Mainly for power and lighting power in the power off, do not start the generator, and with a straight AC inverter from the battery. No strict conversion time requirements, and even some manual switching.
Start with the characteristics of the battery Summary:
1 large current discharge: high current discharge capacity, energy conversion efficiency, process loss is small, high current energy cycle efficiency ≥ 90%
2 ultra-low resistance
3 ultra-resistant wide temperature: ultra-low temperature characteristics, the temperature range of -40 ℃ ~ +70 ℃;
4 long life: the depth of charge and discharge cycles up to 1 to 50 million times, there is no "memory effect."
- Q:UPS power supply and battery difference
- UPS uninterruptible power supply is a system divided into two mainframe and battery
- Q:Uninterruptible power supply work process
- In fact, ups uninterruptible power supply works is to protect the power grid stability and computer systems continue to work after a power outage, ups power is widely used in the special requirements of the power grid environment, network systems and medical systems and other fields. Specifically, it is through the AC-DC conversion: the grid to the AC power by the autotransformer buck, full-wave rectifier, filter into a DC voltage, the inverter circuit. AC-DC input has a soft-start circuit, to avoid the impact of the power grid when the boot. DC-AC inverter circuit: the use of high-power IGBT module full-bridge inverter circuit, with a large power margin, the output dynamic range of the output impedance is particularly small, with fast response characteristics. Due to the use of high-frequency modulation current limiting technology, and fast short-circuit protection technology, so that the inverter regardless of the supply voltage transient or load impact or short circuit, can be safe and reliable work.
- Q:Small ups uninterruptible power supply, you can add an external battery?
- Can be done, but at the same time plus a charger.
When purchasing an external battery, buy a charger with the battery at the same time. Usually filled with batteries, then connected to the small UPS. As has been full, with the AC working time the charger will not charge, to avoid the charging power is insufficient and burned. Once the electricity is interrupted, the external battery works. At this time will be a small UPS AC input plug unplug, and so the mains recovery, first disconnect the external battery, and then connect the small UPS AC input, with electricity work. Charge the supplied charger to an external battery
Although the trouble point, but after all, can continue to operate the computer work.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range