|Place of Origin: ||HeBei||Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
|Phase: ||Coil Structure: |
|Coil Number: |
|Capacity: ||Rated Voltage: |
|Connection Symbol: |
YNd11 Dyn11 YNyn0d11
Cover type or Bell type
MR or ABB or SMS
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||Mainbody --naked Disassembled parts -- crate|
|Delivery Detail:||3 months|
1. CESI certificate
2. High short-circuit withstand
3. Low loss, PD and noise
4. CTQC certificate
5. No leakage
The application of the 68MVA/500kV standby transformer power plant, and matches well with the transmission capacity of UHV lines, which has wide prospect of application. Because of its large capacity and large volume, the whole transportation weight with nitrogen is about 200-490 tons, and due to the restricted transport conditions, the transportation becomes the critical issue for application of the 68MVA/500kV standby transformer power plant. In order to make the products applicable to any UHV substation in our country, the state grid of corporation of China set the "A study of easy-transport large capacity UHV Transformer” as a key scientific research projects, and entrusted BTW to carry out the research.
During the process of research and development, BTW adopted the advanced design technology and modular design, the transformer can be transported disassembly and with advantages of compact core and winding body, less transportation weight and low transportation cost, effectively solves the need of UHV construction in the transportation restricted areas. By using the most advanced 3D magnetic field calculation software, BTW performed detailed analysis and calculation for the magnetic flux leakage and eddy current loss of the transformer coil, iron core and oil tank steel structures. Besides, by using of the advanced electric field calculation software, BTW performed detailed analysis and calculation of main longitudinal insulation, and mastered the arrangement of the main longitudinal insulation of large capacity UHV transformer and the control of distribution of winding magnetic flux leakage. All of which make the products with low loss, low noise, small volume, strong anti short circuit ability, no local overheating and other significant advantages, and guarantee the long-term safe and stable operation.
The world's first on-site assembled large capacity UHV Transformer’s right at the first time once again filled the gap in the field of UHV transformer research after Chinese transformer industry overcame the difficulty of integral transport of the 68MVA/500kV standby transformer power plant, which marks BTW has fully occupied the world transformer industry technical peak. The successful development of the product filled the gaps in the domestic technology and met the urgent need of UHV construction application in our country, greatly improved the technical level and manufacturing ability of BTW in terms of UHV Transformer products.
- Q:800KVA transformer itself is the loss of how much?
- Are 800kVA transformer, the model is different, loss of access great. You find out the model to say, there are standards can be found.
- Q:Transformer tap adjustment there are several ways? What are the advantages and disadvantages?
- There are two ways to adjust the tap in the transformer. 1, no excitation adjustment or no taps. 2, with taps. Their advantages and disadvantages are as follows: 1, no taps: taps when the transformer must be shut down after the power, the advantages of safe and reliable, but the disadvantage is to adjust inconvenient, and often because the tap position can not meet the needs of less. 2, with taps Advantages: easy to adjust, do not have to turn off the transformer power can be adjusted, and the general tap position more easily meet the requirements. Disadvantages: due to load adjustment prone to problems, high cost, compared with the same capacity transformer volume, taps device maintenance needs a long time to blackout.
- Q:What is the meaning of the transformer capacity unit KVA?
- KV.A is the capacity in the transformer
KVA for apparent power, its size and power factor!
For example: power factor cosΦ = 0.8 active power P = 1Kw
Then tgΦ = 0.75, so the square of the apparent power S = the square of P + the square of P * tgΦ
When the power factor is 1, 1KVA = 1KW
- Q:The main transformer is chosen in principle
- Transformer selection, you can refer to the following, but still according to the actual production needs!
1, the number of transformers to determine
(1), the number of main transformer to determine the principle is to ensure the reliability of power supply. When one of the following conditions is met, two or more transformers shall be installed.
①, there are a lot of first-class load and although the secondary load but need to set from the security (such as fire, etc.).
②, when the seasonal load changes greatly.
③, when the load is large.
For large-scale hub substation, according to the specific circumstances of the project can be installed 2 to 4 main transformer.
When installing multiple transformers, it is appropriate to group the transformer according to the characteristics and changes of the load in order to flexibly switch the corresponding transformer group. Transformers should be operated in the sorted manner. Transformer low-voltage outlet of the neutral and neutral ground wire should be laid separately. For the convenience of testing, in the ground circuit, close to the transformer to do a removable connection device.
(2), the general three-level load or capacity is not too much power and lighting should be a load with only one transformer.
(3), when any of the following circumstances, can be dedicated transformer
①, when the lighting load is large or power and lighting using a common transformer seriously affect the lighting quality and lamp life, can be set for lighting special transformer.
②, single single-phase load is large, should be set single-phase transformer.
③, the impact of a larger load, seriously affect the power quality, can be set for shock load special transformer.
④, when the seasonal load (such as air conditioning equipment, etc.) about the total load of the project 1/3 and above, it is appropriate to configure a dedicated transformer.
- Q:National Standard for Transformer Life
- 3, this life is in the case of rated operation (rated capacity to run). How much time is the transformer running? So in normal circumstances, this 20 or 30 years is fully able to do.
4, now, how many transformers are life and scrapped? Often the life cycle has not arrived, the transformer is eliminated. The reason is: 1) economic development is too fast, the transformer to increase the capacity, and to replace the transformer. 2) Transformer technology development fast, power transformer almost every 3-5 years out of a new product, the loss is also constantly in the drop. For these reasons, the transformer is less than 20-30 years to be updated. So no one is very concerned about this life.
Guidance of the national standard for you - Guidance on the load of oil - immersed power transformers GBT 15164-1994.
Transformer machinery industry standard GB / T 17468-1998 "power transformer selection guide" in Article 8 transformer thermal aging rate and life of the "transformer life is generally 20 years."
- Q:Why the provisions of the maximum temperature of the provisions of the transformer 65 °?
- Most big oil temperature increased load, the transformer internal fault, there is lack of oil performance security risks.
So we do need to limit oil temperature and protection tripping. Small capacity (630KVA less and outdoor) often do not have the oil temperature protection.
I have the original table 800KVA overload (secondary current 1500A), top oil temperature to over 90 degrees ......
- Q:This transformer outputs AC or DC
- Hello, the transformer is normally working when the input and output should be alternating current, some inverter transformer input may be pulsating DC, but the output must be AC. Because the transformer is by electromagnetic conversion to achieve voltage conversion, the primary changes in the current to produce changes in the magnetic field, through the magnetic field changes in the magnetic flux in the secondary electromagnetic induction, induced secondary electromotive force, is the secondary output. Pure DC power through the transformer coil can produce a magnetic field, but can not produce a continuous change in the magnetic field, and the transformer from the primary induction to the secondary, the medium is the change of magnetic field changes in the magnetic flux.
- Q:2500KVA transformer rated current 3608A, how much can be overloaded current?
- Ventilated good circumstances, you can temporarily overload 300A.
- Q:A liter of transformer oil how much jin
- According to the density of the transformer oil can know, a liter of transformer oil weight should be 0.895 kg, which is 1.79 kg.
Transformer oil: is a kind of oil fractionation products, its main components are alkanes, cycloalkyl saturated hydrocarbons, aromatic unsaturated hydrocarbons and other compounds. Commonly known as Fangpeng oil, light yellow transparent liquid, the relative density of 0.895. Freezing point <-45 ℃.
- Q:Transformer 1KVA can load how much security, how to calculate the formula
- You only give a parameter, that is, KVA, you have to give two dollars to count
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range