Description of 65mm Demolition Hammer
* Rated Voltage: 220V~50/60Hz
* Rated Input Power:2000W
* No-Load Speed: 1450rpm
* Max drilling capacity: 65mm
Specifications of 65mm Demolition Hammer
3:Rated Input Power:1240w
Features / characteristics of 65mm Demolition Hammer:
1:It is equipped with over load protection device which can ensure the person safety.
3:Adjustable side handle:it can rotate at the angle of 360 degrees according to the needs of users,with a depth gauge
4:Large comfortable d-shape handle
Quality and Safety Commitment For 65mm Demolition Hammer:
We forward to international and world trade market. the product are pass through the strict test and check .the price and qulity is competite. domestic and foreign guests have good impress. We are willing to welcome you with the happiest sincerity joined
Preferential Treatment of 65mm Demolition Hammer:
1:You can do in our local agents, and enjoy our discount policy( The requirement is every three months imports of goods reached a certain amount and enjoy our lowest price. )
2:First purchase amount reaches more than 500 pcs .Enjoy the FOB prices 98% discount(except 20mm hammer drill.and only first purchase)
3:Above 2 choice can together discount if you reach the requirement.
Hope can cooperate with you.
- Q:Is Li Xiang power tool good?
- I was doing a power tool, you said this is a good point, I suggest you buy brand electric tools, East into a really good, but you buy when I suggest you go to the East into the store to buy if to go to other places to buy will be expensive, and not necessarily the East into true. There are a lot of imitation in East into sell, buy electric tools as long as buy a good brand of machine authentication
- Q:How are hand powered tools classified into class I, class II, class III?
- Simple methods are: hand-held electric tools for metal shell for class I. The plastic case is of the type ii. Class III uses safe voltage.
- Q:Is there an electric tool for screwing bolts? It's bolts, not screws?
- Yes, I use it every day. The electric wrench is specially used to tighten the bolts. It has a sleeve with a bolt size at the front, and different sleeves can be changed to screw the bolts of different sizes. It's very convenient and quick to use.
- Q:Is the motor of an electric tool the alternating current motor or the direct current motor?
- The motor of a general electric tool is an alternating current motor.
- Q:Which is good between pneumatic tools or power tools?
- The utility model relates to an electric tool, which is a hand-held or movable mechanical tool, which is driven by an electric motor or an electromagnet, and is driven by a transmission mechanism to operate the working head. Electric tool has the characteristics of portability, simple operation, multiple functions, can greatly reduce labor intensity, improve work efficiency, realize the mechanization of manual operation, which is widely used in building, housing decoration, automobile, machinery, electric power, bridges, gardening and other fields, and poured into the family.
- Q:What are the commonly used rotor types for power tools?
- Electric drill: the main specifications are 4, 6, 8, 10, 16, 19, 23, 25, 32, 38, 13, 49mm and so on. Figures refer to the maximum diameter of the drill drilled on the steel whose tensile strength is 390N/mm. For non-ferrous metals, plastics and other materials, the maximum drilling diameter is comparable to the original specifications of 30 to 50%.Electric grinding machine: a tool for grinding with a grinding wheel or millstone. A vertical electric wheel and electric angle grinder.Electric wrench and electric screwdriver: used for loading and unloading threaded fittings. The driving mechanism of the electric wrench is composed of a planetary gear and a ball screw groove impact mechanism. Specifications are M8, M12, M16, M20, M24, M30 and so on. The electric screwdriver adopts the embedded clutch, transmission mechanism or gear drive mechanism. The specifications include M1, M2, M3, M4, M6 and so on.The hammer and drill: used for concrete, brick and building components on drilling, slotting, dehairing. With expansion bolts, installation can improve the speed and quality of pipeline, machine equipment; impact hammer principle is to rely on the internal movement of the piston impact force, impact principle of impact drill is running in gear impact force, so the impact hammer is greater.
- Q:What other tools are there for the furniture except the pistol hole?
- As we all know, a hand drill is an AC power supply or a DC battery powered drilling tool. It is a kind of hand held power tool.
- Q:Compared to pneumatic tools, what are the advantages of electric tools?
- The pneumatic tool is more environment-friendly, energy-saving, and has better environmental adaptability, and is safer than an electric tool. The pneumatic tool has the advantages of simple structure, convenient operation, long service life and convenient maintenance
- Q:What power tools do you need for carpentry?
- The main power tools used in carpentry are:1 、 air compressor, nail gun;2 、 the saw (big) is usually installed on the worktable;3 、 cutting machine, for small action cutting;4, electric screwdriver, screw on;5, pistol drill, for door, pipe, loose leaf, desktop power supply opening;
- Q:What safety problems should we pay attention to when using electric drills and hand-held power tools?
- All conducting parts must be well insulated,
We are a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of high-grade powertools, such as impact drill, angle grinder, jig saw, rotory hammer,etc.Since the establishment of our company, we have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 30 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||About 10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range