|Place of Origin: ||HeBei||Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
|Phase: ||Coil Structure: |
|Coil Number: |
|Capacity: ||Rated Voltage: |
|Connection Symbol: |
YNd11 Dyn11 YNyn0d11
Cover type or Bell type
MR or ABB or SMS
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||Mainbody --naked Disassembled parts -- crate|
|Delivery Detail:||3 months|
1. CESI certificate
2. High short-circuit withstand
3. Low loss, PD and noise
4. CTQC certificate
5. No leakage
The application of the 63MVA/220KV startup/standby transformer, and matches well with the transmission capacity of UHV lines, which has wide prospect of application. Because of its large capacity and large volume, the whole transportation weight with nitrogen is about 200-490 tons, and due to the restricted transport conditions, the transportation becomes the critical issue for application of the 63MVA/220KV startup/standby transformer. In order to make the products applicable to any UHV substation in our country, the state grid of corporation of China set the "A study of easy-transport large capacity UHV Transformer” as a key scientific research projects, and entrusted BTW to carry out the research.
During the process of research and development, BTW adopted the advanced design technology and modular design, the transformer can be transported disassembly and with advantages of compact core and winding body, less transportation weight and low transportation cost, effectively solves the need of UHV construction in the transportation restricted areas. By using the most advanced 3D magnetic field calculation software, BTW performed detailed analysis and calculation for the magnetic flux leakage and eddy current loss of the transformer coil, iron core and oil tank steel structures. Besides, by using of the advanced electric field calculation software, BTW performed detailed analysis and calculation of main longitudinal insulation, and mastered the arrangement of the main longitudinal insulation of large capacity UHV transformer and the control of distribution of winding magnetic flux leakage. All of which make the products with low loss, low noise, small volume, strong anti short circuit ability, no local overheating and other significant advantages, and guarantee the long-term safe and stable operation.
The world's first on-site assembled large capacity UHV Transformer’s right at the first time once again filled the gap in the field of UHV transformer research after Chinese transformer industry overcame the difficulty of integral transport of the 63MVA/220KV startup/standby transformer, which marks BTW has fully occupied the world transformer industry technical peak. The successful development of the product filled the gaps in the domestic technology and met the urgent need of UHV construction application in our country, greatly improved the technical level and manufacturing ability of BTW in terms of UHV Transformer products.
- Q:Transformers are divided into several. What is the role of each? To be specific!
- Types and characteristics of commonly used transformers
Commonly used transformer classification can be summarized as follows:
1, according to the number of points:
(1) single-phase transformer: for single-phase load and three-phase transformer group.
(2) three-phase transformer: for three-phase system of the rise and fall voltage.
2, according to the cooling method points:
(1) dry-type transformers: rely on air convection cooling, generally used for local lighting, electronic circuits and other small-capacity transformers.
(2) oil-immersed transformers: rely on oil as a cooling medium, such as oil from the cold, oil-cooled air-cooled, oil-soaked water, forced oil circulation.
3, according to the use of points:
(1) power transformer: for the transmission and distribution system of the rise and fall voltage.
(2) instrument with transformers: such as voltage transformers, current transformers, for measuring instruments and relay protection devices.
(3) test transformer: to produce high pressure, the electrical equipment for high-pressure test.
(4) special transformers: such as electric furnace transformers, rectifier transformers, adjust the transformer and so on.
4, according to the winding form points:
(1) Double winding transformer: Used to connect two voltage levels in the power system.
(2) three-winding transformer: generally used in power system area substation, connecting three voltage levels.
(3) Autotransformer: Power system for connecting different voltages. Can also be used as a normal step-up or down transformer.
5, according to the core form points:
(1) core transformer: for high voltage power transformers.
(2) shell transformers: special transformers for high current, such as electric furnace transformers, welding transformers; or for electronic equipment and television, radio and other power transformers.
- Q:The zero line of the transformer can be connected with the ground wire. Why not leave it?
- Transformer ground is a neutral point directly grounded, and then there are protective grounding, just with it. The rest of the place, in addition to protecting the ground, the power system can no longer be grounded
- Q:In the transformer load calculation to be calculated when the fire pump
- The fire pump is not included in the normal operation of the transformer load, because when the fire pump is running, but also when the fire, the other load had to stop. The usual fire pump test check, the pump start running time is very short, the transformer allows a short time overload.
- Q:What is the meaning of the transformer capacity unit KVA?
- KV.A is the capacity in the transformer
KVA for apparent power, its size and power factor!
For example: power factor cosΦ = 0.8 active power P = 1Kw
Then tgΦ = 0.75, so the square of the apparent power S = the square of P + the square of P * tgΦ
When the power factor is 1, 1KVA = 1KW
- Q:What is the unit of the transformer?
- Power transformer capacity unit with KVA, that is, as the power. Most of the power load is inductive load, its apparent power is equal to the sum of active power and reactive power vector. Therefore, the apparent power of the inductive load is greater than the active power. If the active power transformer, the apparent power of the inductive load is greater than the power transformer capacity, the load current to exceed the allowable value of the transformer, so the inductive load must use the apparent power transformer.
If the transformer load is all the resistance load, the total power can be equal to the transformer KVA value.
- Q:50kva transformer price
- You have a problem is the voltage level and model do not know, can not set the price. The capacity is 50 kVA. If it is 10000 volts change 400 volts S11 50 kVA is about 9,000 yuan, S9 7500-8000, S7 is about 7000.
- Q:Two Transformers Parallel Operation
- The total capacity of the two transformers in parallel is not a simple addition of the capacity of the two transformers. Even if the rated capacity of the two transformers is exactly the same, the impedance of the two transformers can not be exactly the same due to the existence of design / manufacturing errors. Based on the principle of the parallel circuit, the transformer with a small impedance will share a larger current, A transformer has been overloaded and another transformer is not yet fully loaded. Can be based on the measured value of two transformer impedance (on the nameplate). Calculate the transformer with a small impedance to reach full load, the load of another transformer, the sum of the two is the total capacity of the two transformers in parallel.
In fact, the transformer capacity selection is usually about 25% greater than the actual load, so the reality is usually not a full load, while the other has been a serious overload situation.
- Q:Sichuan transformer manufacturer that a best?
- Personal point of view: Sichuan transformer manufacturers are the quality of the general!
The scale of the larger Chengdu Double Star Transformer Co., Ltd., Chengdu, Xi'an Electric Electric Co., Ltd. to the limited liability company
- Q:Transformer turns around the number and how much V is calculated
- 2, seeking coil turns
Primary coil n1 = 220 ╳ 9.8 = 2156 turns
Secondary coil n2 = 8 ╳9.8 ╳ 1.0 = 82.32 desirable for 82 turns
1.05 in the calculation of the secondary coil turns is the pressure drop when a load is considered
- Q:What is the meaning of the transformer without excitation?
- No excitation refers to the transformer should be off the state of the power regulator, and his relative to the excitation voltage regulator should be on-load regulation.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range