Order On-line Tracking
|Place of Origin:|
HeBei(Mainland) China (Mainland)
Sea Worthy Packing
|Packaging Detail:||Sea Worthy Packing|
Arc furnace transformer
1 EAF transformer
2 ISO9001,ISO14001,OHSAS 18001, CE
3 Apply for IEC, ANSI
4.KEMA, CESI ,CTQC t
•Main function and features
Furnace transformers are separated with normal power transformer with its characteristic of massive secondary currents which are the main products of Shenda Electric with many advantages both on quality and price. As an example a 30MVA unit at 150V would result in a secondary current of 115 kilo ampere. For these high secondary currents special bushings are required to be connected to the bus-bars. These bushings are specified with very specific arrangements to suit the bus-bar arrangement and cooling system. Furnace bus-bar are mostly water-cooled. The cooler are either of the oil forced (OFAF) or Oil forced water OFWF).
Shenda electric is renowned and appreciated by its reliable products performance and integrated services.
1) Low loss
2) Low noise
3) High efficiency
4) Low partial discharge
5) Strong mechanical strength and short-circuit withstand ability .
6) Operation reliability
7) Easy maintenance
8) Pretty outline and compact structure
9) 100% guaranteed no leakage
1) Voltage class: 6~110 KV
2) Capacity : 630 KVA to 120,000 KVA
3) Short-circuit impedance : 4.5~21%
4) Losses : No-load losses is fully comply with IEC standard requirements
Arc furnaces are used in steel industry for smelting scrap iron and for refining steel. Other application areas are :
1) Smelting glass and ceramics
2) Manufacturing or refining many other materials etc. ferrochromium, ferromanganese, different abrasive materials (oxides and nitrides), semiconducting base materials, nanopowders etc.
3) Electric arc furnace (EAF) transformers are required for many different furnace processes and applications . they are built for :
a , Steel furnaces, mainly long arc
b, Landle furnaces
c, ferro-alloy furnace and similar with short or submerged are
d,Smelting of other materials
1. Pre sale service
a. make technical solution
b. send quotation, technical data sheet and drawing
c. make manufacturing plan, testing plan,and shipping plan
2. In sale service
a. supervise the manufacturing schedule totally in accordance with the plan
b, send photos to customer during every manufacturing process(hold point)
c. inform the customer one week before testinng.
d. book hotel and ticket for customer if they will come do FAT.
3. After sale service
a. installation and commissioning
b. training the workers
b. quick response within 12 hours any time
d, provide 12 months gurantee period normally.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|