||1000 Series,3000 Series,5000 Series,6000 Series,2000 Series
||Decorations,Door & Window,Transportation Tools,Kitchen Use
|Net Weight (kg):
6061 Alloy H22 Aluminum Rolled Sheet Aluminium Coil
aluminum coil specifications:
1) Alloy :1050, 1060,1100, 3003 3004 3105 3A21 5005 5052 etc
2) Temper: O/H12/H14/H1/H18/H32/H34/H36/H38//H111/H112/H116/H321/T6/T651/T3/T351 etc
3) Thickness: 0.1mm to 6mm
4) Width:20mm to 3300mm
5)Coil weight: 100kgs to 6 tons depends on actual requirement
6)Core material: Aluminum or paper
7)Coil Inner diameter: 75mm, 150mm, 200mm, 300mm, 405mm, 505mm or as required
8) Protective film can be added
3003 Aluminum coil
GB/T3190-2008,GB/T3880-2006,ASTM B209,JIS H4000-2006,etc
Mill Test Certificate is supplied with shipment, Third Part Inspection is acceptable.
Bright, polished, hair line, brush, checkered, embossed, etc
,FOB, CNF, CIF, etc
20 GP Capacity
1.The products will delivery immediately after receiving the payment.
2.According to the order quantity, prompt delivery.
Oman,Viet Nam, South Africa, Dubai, Russia, etc
Stick blue film→plastic film→waterproof paper→1~2 tons on a export standard pallet(corner protection)
1)Further making utensil.2)Solar reflective film3)The appearance of the building4)Interior decorating:ceilings,walls,etc.5)Furniture cabinets6)Elevator decoraction7)Signs,nameplate,bags making.8)Decoration inside and outside the car9)Household appliances:refrigerators,microwave ovens,audio equipment,etc.10)The consumer electronics:mobile phones,digital cameras,MP3,etc.
- Q:What are the differences between aluminum coil 3003h24 and 3a21h14?
- The mechanical property references of rolled plate 3003 H24and 3A21 H14 are as follows: 3003 H24--Rm/MPa≧140-180；Rp0.2/MPa≧115；A(%)≧1-5(thickness 0.2mm-4.5mm）3A12 H14--Rm/MPa≧145-215；A（%）≧6
- Q:Will the surface of aluminum contact water if the aluminum coil falls into water?
- That depends on how tight the aluminum coil is. If it is very tight, aluminum will stick together, thus no water can get in.
- Q:What kind of sensor is appropriate for aluminum coil thickness measurement?
- You can use ZLDS10X series sensor.
- Q:How to pull the aluminum coil purchased into aluminum sheet?
- You can buy flat sheet directly next time to avoid trouble.
- Q:What’s the standard of tensile strength and ductility of aluminum coil 3003?
- Detailed description can help resolve problems quickly. Performance and status is a related. As aluminum coil is usually semi-hard, the tensile strength is greater than or equals 150, ductility is greater than or equals 12.
- Q:Why do the layers loose when taking out coil after roll of aluminum 0.14?
- After rolling, the most possible reason may be poor deoiling effect. I think, for 0.14mm aluminum coil, the lining sleeve will not be forgotten. After rolling , oil ooze from aluminum layers, and the support of aluminum coil is not enough, leading to coil collapsing. The specific manifestations are that the edges of even round aluminum layers become like water ripple, and that the aluminum coils suddenly become uneven when taking out coil.
- Q:Why there is arc panel after aluminum coil straightening?
- The aluminum coil can only become flat and straight after being planished on stretch bender.
- Q:What are cold rolling aluminum coil and hot rolling aluminum coil? What are their features?
- If the rolling temperature is above the crystallization one, it is hot rolling, otherwise it is cold rolling.
- Q:How to calculate the length of aluminum sheet with the thickness known?
- Thickness*width*length=weight/density, length=weight/(density*thickness*width). Ps: Keep unit the same.
- Q:What are the production processes of aluminum coil and what are the functions of various industrial furnaces in the production of aluminum? The more detailed, the better. Thank you! Points!
- General steps are as follows: melting - hot rolling - cold rolling - annealing – shearing – straightening – punching
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range