||1000 Series,3000 Series,5000 Series,6000 Series,2000 Series
||Decorations,Door & Window,Transportation Tools,Kitchen Use
|Net Weight (kg):
6061 Alloy H22 Aluminum Rolled Sheet Aluminium Coil
aluminum coil specifications:
1) Alloy :1050, 1060,1100, 3003 3004 3105 3A21 5005 5052 etc
2) Temper: O/H12/H14/H1/H18/H32/H34/H36/H38//H111/H112/H116/H321/T6/T651/T3/T351 etc
3) Thickness: 0.1mm to 6mm
4) Width:20mm to 3300mm
5)Coil weight: 100kgs to 6 tons depends on actual requirement
6)Core material: Aluminum or paper
7)Coil Inner diameter: 75mm, 150mm, 200mm, 300mm, 405mm, 505mm or as required
8) Protective film can be added
3003 Aluminum coil
GB/T3190-2008,GB/T3880-2006,ASTM B209,JIS H4000-2006,etc
Mill Test Certificate is supplied with shipment, Third Part Inspection is acceptable.
Bright, polished, hair line, brush, checkered, embossed, etc
,FOB, CNF, CIF, etc
20 GP Capacity
1.The products will delivery immediately after receiving the payment.
2.According to the order quantity, prompt delivery.
Oman,Viet Nam, South Africa, Dubai, Russia, etc
Stick blue film→plastic film→waterproof paper→1~2 tons on a export standard pallet(corner protection)
1)Further making utensil.2)Solar reflective film3)The appearance of the building4)Interior decorating:ceilings,walls,etc.5)Furniture cabinets6)Elevator decoraction7)Signs,nameplate,bags making.8)Decoration inside and outside the car9)Household appliances:refrigerators,microwave ovens,audio equipment,etc.10)The consumer electronics:mobile phones,digital cameras,MP3,etc.
- Q:what are the grades of commercial aluminium?
- Aluminum alloy designations are described by a 4-digit index system. The first digit indicates the alloy group according to the major alloying elements. 1XXX - 99% Al with no major alloying element. 2XXX – copper 3XXX – Manganese 4XXX – Silicon 5XXX – Magnesium and silicon 7XXX – Zinc 8XXX – other element Experimental alloy designations have an “X” prefix Aluminum temper designations (suffixes) describe heat-treatable and non heat-treatable alloys.
- Q:Can I bake cheesecake in aluminium baking trays?
- Should be fine
- Q:connecting aluminum and copper wires.?
- different metal heat at a different rate use oxigaurd and wire nuts
- Q:The choice between Vinyl and Aluminum? By Mastercraft Exteriors?
- Vinyl. Aluminum dents, and the paint can be scratched off. Vinyl pops back, and the color goes all the way through.
- Q:Soy milk and aluminum content (not baby formula- just regular soy milk)?
- I found this on the FAQ for Eden Soy products: Claim 12: Soy foods may contain harmful levels of aluminum. (Fallon, 1996) Answer 12: The author describes aluminum occurring in soy as a result of an industrial processing step. This occurs only when producers use harsh alkaline soaking solutions that leach aluminum from aluminum processing equipment. Not all soy processing uses alkaline soaking solutions and not all soy is produced using aluminum equipment. Harsh alkaline soaking solutions are used mainly in the production of modern soy foods such as soy protein isolates, soy protein concentrates, soy supplements, soy protein shakes, textured soy protein (TSP), etc. Eden does not use alkaline soaking solutions and does not use aluminum equipment. Our test results show no trace of aluminum in Edensoy, testing at a sensitivity of .1ppm. The study it references talks about soy formula, not soy milk. It sounds as if the soy picks up its aluminum content from the manufacturing equipment. Edensoy claims they are aluminum-free (implying that other companies are not)... however, it is of course a biased source! Our oldest has been on soy milk/goat milk combination for a while now (we don't do dairy), however, we are in process of weaning off soy for good as we have other concerns besides aluminum: MEDICAL CONDITIONS POSSIBLY ATTRIBUTABLE TO SOY CONSUMPTION Asthma Chronic Fatigue Depression Diabetes Heart Arrhythmia Heart or Liver Disease Infertility/Reproductive Problems Irritable Bowel Syndrome Learning Disabilities/ADD/ADHD Pancreatic Disorders Premature or Delayed Puberty Rheumatoid Arthritis Thyroid Conditions: Auto-Immune Thyroid Disorders (Graves’ or Hashimoto’s Disease) Goiter Hypothyroidism Hyperthyroidism Thyroid Nodules Thyroid Cancer Other thyroid disorders Uterine Cancer Weight Gain nothing is proven but the possibility is enough for us to give it up).
- Q:Resin that withstands aluminum?
- One common mold material for metal casting is plaster mixed with silica sand to give it more strength. It needs to be completely (like heated) dry before you use it, but it is actually more work than sand casting but it gives a better finish. There are some rubber materials which can withstand the heat of casting pewter, but the melting point of pewter is so much lower than aluminum that I am sure those won't work for aluminum. I think you are pretty much stuck with sand for the easiest method.
- Q:The general roll also 5,6t appearance, specific to your own weigh, length, weight = / (width * thickness * density)
- The general roll also 5,6t appearance, specific to your own weigh, length, weight = / (width * thickness * density)
- Q:It is harmful for a budgie to take a bath in a aluminum pie tin?
- Nah, when I was a baby I took baths in aluminum pie tins all the time.
- Q:Aluminum silicate felt fiber needle blanket noise reduction?
- And in the heat insulation, aluminum silicate needled blanket technology with a special one-time plastic molding, as the car chassis fireproof heat insulation layer, and now Xiamen Kinglong has reached a cooperation agreement.
- Q:How many 1220mm*2440mm aluminum sheets can one-ton aluminum coil be sliced to? Thank you.
- If it is 1.0mm thick, the coil can be sliced into 124 pieces. For other thickness, please use 124 divide the thickness.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range