600TVL Night Vision 48 IR LED CCTV Security Bullet Camera Outdoor Series FLY-7535 is a closed circuit television CCTV camera used for surveillance.
It works with 48pcs F5 infrared LEDs to create 20 meters infrared distance for night vision to monitor in dark environment. It can be worked with DVR recorder, quad processor, DVR card. It can be viewed through monitor, TV, PC, smart phone and etc.
Image Sensor Type
600 TV lines
48units IR LEDs
IR Effective Range
UP to 30meters
0 LUX(IR ON)
Smart Light Control
Auto E Shutter:1/60(1/50)~1/100000 Sec(PAL)
Back light Compensation
1.0Vp-p composite 75ohm
600TVL Night Vision 48 IR LED CCTV Security Bullet Camera Outdoor Series FLY-7535 is standard with IR illumination leds, making them perfect for true 24/7 day/night surveillance. Infrared LEDs with sensors see in total darkness.Capture perfect color pictures by day and clear black and white images at night.Now you can get the security surveillance for your home, and this camera have been used in various places,such as warehouse, office, supermarket, doorkeeper etc.
We could offer OEM and ODM services for our clients.
Resolution: 420TVL/500TVL/600TVL/650TVL/700TVL/800TVL Optional
Lens: 6/8/12/16mm Optional
Packing & Delivery
1*pc IR LED CCTV Security Bullet Camera FLY-7535
Estimated Delivery Time
2-8 business days
3-8 business days
2-10 business days
1-7 business days
6-14 business days
7-12 business days
China Post Air Mail
7-15 business days
China Post SAL
14-30 business days
30-40 business days
1. 3-5 business days for Sample Orders; 7-30 business days for Bulk Orders.
2. "Business days" means Monday-Friday, excluding holidays.
3. DHL and UPS cannot ship to military or P.O. boxes address.
4. The Shipping Service above is for reference only, for any other questions, please feel free to contact us.
- Q:Monitor the difference between the camera 720p and 1200 lines
- Simply from the literal point of view, 1200 lines look better than 720P, but the actual effect, the 1200 line of the camera is through digital-analog conversion, and the effect of CMOS lens application in the simulation system, matching the problem (popular say acclimatized) , So the image of the 1200 line is much worse than the 720P image.
- Q:How is the general surveillance camera connected to the computer?
- (1) Turn off the computer, turn on the chassis, and install the video capture card in an empty PCI slot, as shown in Figure 1.25.
- Q:What kind of monitoring camera is used in the store? 360 ° with the introduction of ordinary
- If you consider the general monitoring, select the analog camera, ordinary video recorder (remember with a hard disk), plus a display, the estimated cost of 1000-1500 or so.
- Q:Monitor camera lens 4-6-8-12-16MM difference.
- 4 of 3-4 meters wide angle of 45 degrees, 6 of 6-8 meters wide angle of 38 angle, 8 of 8-12 meters wide angle of 35 degrees, 12 of 12-15 meters wide angle of 30 degrees, 16 of 20 meters / wide angle 27-28 degrees,
- Q:Monitor the video recorder has been unable to work what is the reason
- Use the environment to have static electricity or current. You can try the recorder ground wire;
- Q:The working principle of the camera with infrared light
- Second, the infrared camera imaging principle In the night vision monitoring system, the conventional approach is to use the visible light, but this way there can not be hidden, easy to monitor the target and other shortcomings, so use less; the current hidden, scientific night vision monitoring Is the use of infrared camera technology. Infrared camera technology is divided into passive and active. Passive infrared camera technology is the use of any substance in the absolute zero (-273 ℃) are more than infrared radiation, the higher the temperature of the object, the more infrared radiation. The most typical of the cameras made with this principle is the infrared camera, but this special infrared camera is expensive and therefore limited to military or special occasions. The active infrared camera technology is the use of infrared light radiation "lighting" (mainly infrared light), the application of ordinary low-light black and white camera, color to black and white camera or infrared low-light color camera, feel around the scene and the environment reflected back to the infrared light to achieve Night vision monitoring. Active infrared camera technology is mature, stable, become the mainstream of night vision monitoring.
- Q:Monitor the camera infrared light does not shine what is the reason
- Infrared light power is not connected, cut off the power connector should have two red lines, are connected to the positive pole
- Q:Monitor the camera lens focal length is what the situation according to the scope of the big focal point what the situation according to the clear
- The larger the focal length, the smaller the field of view, the larger the person in the picture, the clearer the detail.
- Q:Dvr monitor the video recorder without image output is what the problem
- If the format is only the system disk, then the system, monitoring software must be reloaded, set; VCR is the embedded host, format only to clear the video data, the system program and settings are stored in the motherboard chip So there is no need to reset it.
- Q:Infrared surveillance camera at night (no light) no picture and flash is how the matter
- Is the daytime image normal? If the normal day, it is likely that the infrared light-related components are broken, there may be problems with the photoresistor.
We are a professional and famous high-tech enterprise of surveillance and protection products since 2007 with R&D, production, marketing and service.
We have been developing and producing CCTV cameras, IP cameras, DVRs and add-ons. We not only offer our ODM products for full range of open market, but also work with our customers for OEM and licensed projects.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Europe, North America,Middle East.
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 2,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range