600TVL High Quality Array IR LED Bullet CCTV Camera Outdoor SeriesFLY-L9065 is a closed circuit television CCTV camera used for surveillance.Using a new generation of Array Type Infrared lamp,high brightness,light even,low decline. Life is the first generation of LED lights 5-10 times. It can be worked with DVR recorder, DVR card.It can be viewed through monitor, TV, PC, smart phone and etc.
Image Sensor Type
600 TV lines
2units Array Type Infrared lamp
IR Effective Range
UP to 50meters
0 LUX(IR ON)
Smart Light Control
Auto E Shutter:1/60(1/50)~1/100000 Sec(PAL)
Back light Compensation
1.0Vp-p composite 75ohm
600TVL High Quality Array IR LED Bullet CCTV Camera Outdoor SeriesFLY-L9065 is standard with IR illumination leds,making them perfect for true 24/7day/night surveillance. Infrared LEDs with sensors see in total darkness. Capture perfect color pictures by day and clear black and white images at night.Now you can get the security surveillance for your home, and this camera have been used in various places, such as warehouse, office, supermarket, doorkeeper etc.
We could offer OEM and ODM services for our clients.
Resolution: 420TVL/500TVL/600TVL/650TVL/700TVL/800TVL Optional
Lens: 6/8/12/16mm Optional
Packing & Delivery
1*pc IR Array LED Bullet CCTV Camera Outdoor Series FLY-L9065
Estimated Delivery Time
2-8 business days
3-8 business days
2-10 business days
1-7 business days
6-14 business days
7-12 business days
China Post Air Mail
7-15 business days
China Post SAL
14-30 business days
30-40 business days
1. 3-5 business days for Sample Orders; 7-30 business days for Bulk Orders.
2. "Business days" means Monday-Friday, excluding holidays.
3. DHL and UPS cannot ship to military or P.O. boxes address.
4. The Shipping Service above is for reference only, for any other questions, please feel free to contact us.
- Q:What do I need to do with video surveillance systems?
- Video surveillance system developed a short period of twenty years, from the 19's 80's analog monitoring to hot digital monitoring and then to the Internet video surveillance, has undergone enormous changes. In the IP technology gradually unified global Today, we need to re-understand the history of video surveillance system development. From the technical point of view, the development of video surveillance system is divided into the first generation of analog video surveillance system (CCTV), to the second generation based on "PC + multimedia card" digital video surveillance system (DVR), to the third generation based on IP network video surveillance System (IPVS).
- Q:Panasonic surveillance camera wv-cp704 / ch corresponding to which foreign models
- 3. That equipment directly connected to the computer test, whether normal. Gradually discharged to determine the key to the problem!
- Q:Home pinhole wireless surveillance camera where to sell? How much is the miniature camera?
- Object-oriented is the decomposition of the composition of the transaction into the various objects, the purpose of the object is not to complete a step, but to describe a thing in the whole problem-solving steps in the behavior.
- Q:How to remotely monitor the phone
- 1, the first network camera installed, connected through the network cable to the switch, the network camera connection is not the need for each network cable must be unified in a switch (such as: need to install a camera in the distance, if you want to install ten Camera so the traditional camera is necessary for each coaxial line must be inserted at the same time in a video recorder can be used normally, but the network camera can add a switch, that has ten network switches into a network only need to pull To another switch on the normal use, so do not have to spend a lot of trouble, save a lot of labor)
- Q:What kind of monitoring camera is used in the store? 360 ° with the introduction of ordinary
- If you consider the general monitoring, select the analog camera, ordinary video recorder (remember with a hard disk), plus a display, the estimated cost of 1000-1500 or so.
- Q:An accurate calculation formula for monitoring the focal length and actual distance of the lens
- The size of the imaging scene and the size of the imaging object are contradictory, for example, with the same camera to monitor the same parking lot, the choice of short focal length lens can be the entire parking lot to monitor and see the entrance Outside the vehicle out, but can not see the car's license number (the car in the monitor screen only occupies a small area)
- Q:What's the difference between monitoring the camera and the usual?
- 2. Wiring problem: The first transmission distance
- Q:Office area monitoring camera how to choose?
- 2, according to the size of the monitoring range, you can choose 4 mm, 6 mm, 8 mm and other lenses, these costs are the same, the smaller the number of millimeters, the greater the scope of monitoring, look closer, the greater the number of meters Small but look farther away
- Q:Monitor the camera focal length 3.6mm 4mm 6mm. What is the meaning?
- Mm is the lens of the aperture, the number of millimeters, not the bigger the better, the smaller the camera according to the wider picture, the larger the picture the more narrow the picture, the large number of millimeters of the lens is equivalent to the local zoom, The need to size, the size of the number of millimeters of the lens price is the same, there is a picture below you look at it to understand
- Q:Monitor the camera live
- It's static Your camera does not have to be grounded for a long time The static will accumulate You will touch it until he will suddenly discharge So you feel he has electricity You can give the monitor system a regular power outage or discharge on it
We are a professional and famous high-tech enterprise of surveillance and protection products since 2007 with R&D, production, marketing and service.
We have been developing and producing CCTV cameras, IP cameras, DVRs and add-ons. We not only offer our ODM products for full range of open market, but also work with our customers for OEM and licensed projects.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Europe, North America,Middle East.
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 2,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range