Aluminium + PC cover
Power external in the tube
Light-to-Electric conversion yield
1.Magnetic&electronic ballast compatible
2.No need to remove starter or ballast.
3.No professional electrician needed
4.Easy for installation
5.No labor cost, maintenance free
6. instant start.
7. No UV, NO mecury, healthy for human body
10.Low power consumption
11.3 years warranty
10.No fluorescent flickering
11.No RF interference, no buzzing noise.
12.No hazard of mercury or lead entering the environment
13.Easy in stallation
14.No dangerous of glass broken
1.Living room, bedroom,kitchen, washroom;
2.School, university, hospital,hotel;
3.Conference,meeting room, show room,showcase;
Q: Are you manufacturer of trading company?
- Q:I've just come to this company and I'm an LED fluorescent company
- A lot of business today is telemarketing. 30 call a day is normal, this is to exercise their own, do not be afraid of failure, don't be afraid of rejection, specifically how to say, you can please teach you first job-seekers, observe how old colleague telephone communication
- Q:How does the lamp line connect
- If the lamp is ordinary lamp, that is the kind of tubes, tube wall coated with phosphor is need ballast, if it is a led lamp, does not need ballast, later I'll detail
- Q:I hope my answer will help you
- It is recommended to remove the silver and then remove the lamp.
- Q:What specification does daylight lamp tube have, what brand of fluorescent lamp?
- TCL lighting (TCL group's famous lighting brand, building electrical design trust products, one of the leading enterprises of energy-saving lighting, TCL lighting co., LTD.) Knowledge about the fluorescent tube is introduced to the above, this hint: fluorescent lamp when use, must not wipe with wet cloth tubes, to prevent electric shock accidents.
- Q:Why don't leds need a rectifier
- Because LED is a direct current is needed to light, and the output voltage of rectifier is an alternating current, so can't use rectifier, now LED lamp is built-in power inside, and use it every time you'd better put fluorescent original rectifier and demolition of the starter, but given the easy to use, now LED lamp can be directly on the original fluorescent lamp holder, do not need to disconnect the rectifier, only need to send a link of the starter circuit cut. Because the regenerator will provide an instantaneous high voltage, it will damage the LED
- Q:Can fluorescent tube T5 and LED T5 be connected in tandem?
- The main difference is the support of built-in and interfaces, such as fluorescent T5 is to use electronic rectifier, LED with constant current device, etc., don't change stent must not, even the stents in together, must be allowed, are in parallel in the circuit.
- Q:Does the home led tube have ultraviolet light
- But should pay power in 1 w and above, such as watching the directions of the whole lamp power is 10 w, led only 9 grain, 3, 2 or 1 grain, grain is good, such as only 3 to 5 w, and the led is used 20 to 50 grain, is about to be careful
- Q:Why do LED bulbs have stroboscopic frequency? The camera
- Because the power of the LED is mostly switched on.I hope my answer will help you.
- Q:What are the types of leds?
- The T5 is powered by a small lamp and no power supply. The component is the power supply of LED lamp tube, buy return is a light tube + a set of power supply, the installation time should use the old lamp tube support, also install the power supply
- Q:Fluorescent fluorescent lamp tube can replace led fluorescent lamp tube?
- If you are not familiar with the original fluorescent lamp, you should buy the same type of led fluorescent tube, which is supposed to be T8, about 1.2m long
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range