*Description for the product:
*Item No.: HDRF-08
*Air flow : 6000m3/h
*Effective area: 30-50m2
*Motor power: 0.29kw
*Airflow Style: Axial flow
*Outer size: 140x86x50 cm
The advantages of the product :
*The small investment, the big efficiency.
*There is no need to close the windows when using the air cooler equipment.
*Can remove the feculent air and change in to the fresh air.
*The cool air flow can reach to 6000 M3/H per hour and with little power consumption.
*This kind of air cooler can be use the covering area is 50 m2 .
*Eco-friendly and saving energy, have no freon (CFC).
- Q:What is the difference between industrial air conditioner refrigerant 142 and R12?
- Two is hydrogen chloride fluorine hydrocarbon product, referred to as HCFC
- Q:Can 5 air conditioners be used at home?
- the outdoor machine is too large, and some guardrail is not put down, and the noise of other machines is also quite disturbing.
- Q:What is the characteristic and application of air cooling central air conditioning air cooling central air conditioning system?
- Air-cooled central air conditioning units are small and medium-sized units, generally applicable to buildings within 10000 square meters, unlike water-cooled, central air-conditioning are large units.
- Q:What's the difference between home air conditioners and industrial air conditioners?
- Industrial air conditioning and home air conditioning and central air conditioning are different in many ways, industrial air-conditioning belongs to the category of technological air conditioning, and domestic air conditioning or central air conditioning belong to the category of comfort air-conditioning.
- Q:The difference between industrial air conditioning and general air conditioning
- household central air-conditioning has its advantages: simple installation and installation of household central air conditioning, at most, only need to install a host on the balcony (some larger than ordinary household air conditioning host area for more than 1 square m), each room can be installed vents, household central air-conditioning wearing less parts, long service life
- Q:How many years is the service life of the air conditioner?
- Over the air conditioning due to the use of time is too long, prone to noise, power consumption increases, heat slow, remote control does not work, outlet smell serious etc.
- Q:What's the difference between engineering air conditioning and home air conditioning?
- Air conditioning is generally divided into household and commercial engineering according to its purpose. The air conditioner is commercial, and the general air conditioner manufacturers have the commercial warranty for 2 years.
- Q:What's the difference between the chiller and the air conditioning unit?
- The air conditioning unit can also be understood as a large fan coil unit, which belongs to the Chinese air conditioning system
- Q:Where is the demand for industrial air conditioners larger?
- I used to have a home air conditioner, and the clients did it and let the boss take it so efficiently..
- Q:SKYWORTH new air-conditioning industry, what are the highlights of the more prominent?
- second, SKYWORTH with a new high efficient compressor pump and motor combination, provide a strong impetus for air conditioning in and improve operating efficiency; thirdly, with a new resonance chamber, combined with motor noise reduction technology unique patented design and professional,
Our products main including the Portable air coolers, Pro-environment air conditioners, air cooling Fans, Mobile air coolers, Plant Evaporative air coolers, etc. We have more than ten years' experience in production, research and development in this line.
Our technology for the products is in the lead of the national country. Meanwhile, we import advanced foreign technology and equipment to develop high-tech innovative items.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Mid East; Western Europe; Northern Europe; Southern Europe; South Asia; Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average