Order On-line Tracking
6.35 / 11KV Copper Conductor Steel Wire Armoured XLPE Power Cable for Underground Usage
1 Application: It is used to transmit and distribute power in power transmission and distribution system of 35kV or lower. It is generally applied to the fields including power, construction, mines, metallurgy, petrochemical industry and communication in complete replace of oil immersed paper insulated power cable and in partial replace of PVC insulated power cable. Power cables for power networks, underground, outdoors and in cable ducting.
Standards: BS6622, BS EN/IEC 60228,IEC60502.2
Conductor: Class 2 stranded plain copper conductor to BS EN 60228:2005 (previously BS6360)
Conductor screen: Semi-conducting material
Insulation: XLPE (Cross-Linked Polyethylene) Type GP8 to BS7655
Insulation Screen: Semi-conducting material
Metallic Screen: Individual and overall copper tape screen to BS6622
Filler: PET (Polyethylene Terephthalate) fibres
Separator: Binding tape
Bedding: PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride) Type TM1 to BS7655
Single Core: Aluminium Wire Armoured (AWA)
MultiCore: Steel Wire Armoured (SWA)
Sheath: PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride) Type TM1 to BS7655
Colour: Red or Black
2 Using features:
1. Rated voltage: Uo/U:3.6/6kV, 6/10kV(11kV), 12/20kV(24kV), 19/33kV, 26/35kV(35kV).
2. No. of core: Single core or three cores.
3. The highest allowed operating temperature of conductor for long-term working is 90oC. In short-circuit (Max. long-term is no more than 5 seconds). The highest temperature for conductor is no more than 250℃.
4. D.C. resistance of the conductor complies with the stipulations of 3.6/6kV, 6/10kV(11kV), 12/20kV(24kV), 19/33kV, 26/35kV(35kV).
5. The environment temperature should be no lower than 0oC when lay. Otherwise it should be preheated.
6. The cable is laid without horizontal drop limit.
7. Working Frequency Voltage Test: 3.5Uo/5min without puncture.
8. Partial Discharge Test: The discharge volume should be no more than 10pC under 1.73Uo for the cable.
9. Minimum Bending Radius
Single core - Fixed: 15 x overall diameter
3 core - Fixed: 12 x overall diameter
(Single core 12 x overall diameter and 3 core 10 x overall diameter where bands are positioned adjacent to joint or terminations provided that the bending is carefully controlled by the use of a former)
The single core armoured cables are used for D.C. system only. If used for A.C. system, the magnetic isolation should be applied on the steel armoire wires of non-magnetical materials should be used.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|