5W to 300W OEM Mono solar panels --- Factory direct sale
|Place of Origin:|
Guangdong, China (Mainland)
|Number of Cells:|
|Modes of Supply:|
Factory Directly Supply
|OEM panel solar:|
Taiwan solar cells
TUV, IEC, CE, ISO9001/14001 and RoHS
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||carton box & wooden pallet [ solar panels ]|
|Delivery Detail:||10-15working days after order confirmed|
1.with controler, cable, mounting and bag, ready to use
2.High transmittance low iron tempered glass with enhanced stiffness and impact resistance
3.Unique frame design with high mechanical strength for easy Installation.
4.Advanced encapsulation material with multiplayer sheet lamination to provide efficient protection from the severest environmental conditions
5.Outstanding electrical performance under high temperature and low irradiance conditons
6.it can be widely used for home, for camping, for emergency
|Cells size (mm):||156*78|
|Cells per module:||36pcs|
|Module size (mm):||505*1005*70mm|
|Nominal peak power(WP):||160w|
|Nominal current (A):||9.03|
|Voltage temperature coefficient:||-0.33%/degree|
|Current temperature coefficient:||+0.05%/degree|
|Power temperature coefficient:||-0.23%/degree|
|Open circuit voltage (Voc):||21.6|
|Short cirsuit current(Isc):||9.76|
|Product name :||protable solar panel|
|Max system voltage:||1000V DC|
|Surface Maximum Load Capacity||60m/s(200kg/sq. m)|
- Q:Where could I find a company(s) that installs solar panels for business in Oregon?
- Google the following: solar panels oregon. Here are a few from the first site listed below. Sorry for the capitalization; that was the site's formatting choice, not mine. SOLAR INC. 3698 Franklin Blvd Eugene, OR 97403 (54) 284-2426 ADVANCED ENERGY SYSTEMS 2990 FOREST BOULEVARD, EUGENE, OR 97405 Phone: (54) 683-2345 ALTERNATIVE POWER MACHINE 4040 HIGHLAND AVENUE, GRANTS PASS, OR 97526 Phone: (54) 476-896 CASCADE SUN WORKS INCORPORATED 2444 SE FIRST STREET, REDMOND, OR 97756 Phone: (54) 548-7887 ENERGY OUTFITTERS LTD. 543 NE E St Grants Pass, OR 97526 (54) 476-4200 ENVIRONMENTAL BUILDING SUPPLIES 89 SE TAYLOR STREET, PORTLAND, OR 9724 Phone: (503) 222-388 KING SOLAR SERVICES 4435 MAPLETON DRIVE, WEST LINN, OR 97068 Phone: (503) 635-5560 MR SUN SOLAR 3838 SW MACADAM AVENUE, PORTLAND, OR 97239 Phone: (503) 222-2468 OERGON SOLAR WATER TALENT, OR 97540 Phone: (54) 535-7332 PROTECH SOLAR 409 PINE STREET, ORETECH, OR 9760 Phone: (54) 882-4545 SOLAR ASSIST 395 CROSS STREET SUITE 2, EUGENE, OR 97402 Phone: (54) 338-4957 SOLAR COLLECTION INCORPORATED 934 PIONEER ROAD, TALENT, OR 97540 Phone: (54) 535-5364 SOLAR DESIGN CONSTRUCTION 825 SE PARK AVENUE, CORVALLIS, OR 97333 Phone: (54) 753-8725 SOLAR ENERGY SOLUTIONS 3730 SE LAFAYETTE COURT, PORTLAND, OR 97202 Phone: (503) 238-4502 SOLAR WIND POWER OF PORTLAND 0006 SW CANYON ROAD, WEST HAVEN SYLVAN, OR 97225 Phone: (503) 297-578 SUMMERS SOLAR SYSTEMS EUGENE, OR 9740 Phone: (54) 683-404 SUMMERS SOLAR SYSTEMS 7342 RAINBOW DRIVE SE, SALEM, OR 97306 Phone: (503) 363-408 SUNBOW SOLAR 074 NW RACHEL STREET, HILLSBORO, OR 9724 Phone: (503) 640-665 SUNLIGHT SOLAR ENERGY 4 NW FRANKLIN AVENUE, BEND, OR 9770 Phone: (54) 322-90 UNITED SOLAR COMPANY 905 SW BUTLER ROAD, GRESHAM, OR 97080 Phone: (503) 666-3065
- Q:0000 watt Solar Panels?
- Crudely, for crystalline silicon panels today, 0 watts per square foot is a good budgetary number. The actual panel will be smaller, but you will need space for mounting, and there are always obstructions you need to keep away from.
- Q:260 watt solar panels on an rv?
- There are many other controllers, you just need to get a sense for the limitations and make sure you are working within them. Controllers are not that hard to hook up, two connections simply go to the battery, plus and minus. Then the other two go to your panel. I like to put a switch at the panel output, leave it off while you are hooking up the panel side wiring of the controller, then when you are sure everything is connected properly, and you have some kind of battery power indicatioon at the controller, throw on the panel switch and see if it is charging. Remember that a panel is a power source, and connecting it to the controller while it is in the sun is like hooking up a car headlight while the lights are turned on. Another option is to wrap the panel in a blanket and put it in the shade while you are connecting it up. Your panel has a max amp rating, Imax, which will likely be around 5 or 6 amps at that voltage and wattage. Number 4 romex will work for that, as well as medium duty AC extension cord wire, if your run is less than 30 feet or so. Take care Steven, Rudydoo
- Q:I need a lightweight form fitting solar panel with the best power potential?
- Q:Pls is it ok to connect a 0watt and 20watt solar panel together into a charge controller port?
- Tobi, generally yes, solar panels are like beer, all the europeans get along fine, you can put two Belgiums in the same room as one German and three Englishman. As long as the panels have roughly the same open circuit voltage, usually around 8 volts, then go for it. If you're not sure about this, or the panels voltage disagrees dramatically, then they can still work through the same charge controller, the only other thing you need is a bypass diode in the junction box on the back of each panel. Most modern panels come with these already installed. They are simply electrical check valves, allowing current flow in one direction but not the other. The reason these matter is when the sun is first coming up, the higher voltage panel can force its power backwards through the lower voltage panel, at least until they both reach a voltage higher than the charge controller is set at. This is not a desirable thing to have happen, the 20 watt panel, if its voltage is higher, can damage the 0 watt panel without these diodes if the 20 watt has a much higher open circuit voltage, or Vmax. Look on the back of the panel for these ratings. The only other concern is maximum current. A charge controller has a maximum current it can handle, they are generally model numbered this way, a Xantrex C-60 for example has a 60 amp rating. Add up the Imax numbers on the back of all your panels, this is the maximum amperage the panel should put out. As long as it is not above 80% of your charger controllers maximum amperage, your good. Take care, Rudydoo
- Q:What's the best deal for Solar Energy panels for your home?
- Solar okorder.com
- Q:how can i build my own, cheap, solar panels at home?
- Build okorder.com
- Q:solar panel battery size?
- A lot will depend on the Sun light available at location where you plan to install this. The electricity the panel generates is at times 0-20% only of what it is rated. Start small and do some initial readings on the generation and then scale up.
- Q:what does a single solar panel weigh?
- The okorder.com if you would like some ideas on how to do this.
- Q:Why don't we design a wind-turbine with solar-panels on it?
- Hmm, okorder.com/.. Glad to see you thinking though, keep it up! Knowledge is power the more knowledge you gain about a variety of subjects processes the more you truly understand the truth depth of that statement.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range