5W to 300W OEM Mono solar panels --- Factory direct sale
|Place of Origin:|
Guangdong, China (Mainland)
|Number of Cells:|
|Modes of Supply:|
Factory Directly Supply
|OEM panel solar:|
Taiwan solar cells
TUV, IEC, CE, ISO9001/14001 and RoHS
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||carton box & wooden pallet [ solar panels ]|
|Delivery Detail:||10-15working days after order confirmed|
1.with controler, cable, mounting and bag, ready to use
2.High transmittance low iron tempered glass with enhanced stiffness and impact resistance
3.Unique frame design with high mechanical strength for easy Installation.
4.Advanced encapsulation material with multiplayer sheet lamination to provide efficient protection from the severest environmental conditions
5.Outstanding electrical performance under high temperature and low irradiance conditons
6.it can be widely used for home, for camping, for emergency
|Cells size (mm):||156*78|
|Cells per module:||36pcs|
|Module size (mm):||505*1005*70mm|
|Nominal peak power(WP):||160w|
|Nominal current (A):||9.03|
|Voltage temperature coefficient:||-0.33%/degree|
|Current temperature coefficient:||+0.05%/degree|
|Power temperature coefficient:||-0.23%/degree|
|Open circuit voltage (Voc):||21.6|
|Short cirsuit current(Isc):||9.76|
|Product name :||protable solar panel|
|Max system voltage:||1000V DC|
|Surface Maximum Load Capacity||60m/s(200kg/sq. m)|
- Q:Can I hook up a Solar Panel to a car battery? Does it matter the kind of car battery?
- A 2 volt battery is a 2 volt battery. Some are larger than others. Sure you can charge a car battery with a solar panel, but 00 watts for a long time could be a problem. There's one way to find out.
- Q:Solar Panel HELP?
- How photograph voltaic Cells artwork by making use of Scott Aldous interior this text a million. creation to How photograph voltaic Cells artwork 2. Photovoltaic Cells: changing Photons to Electrons 3. How Silicon Makes a photo voltaic cellular 4. Anatomy of a photo voltaic cellular 5. capability Loss in a photo voltaic cellular 6. photograph voltaic-powering a house 7. fixing photograph voltaic-skill themes 8. photograph voltaic-skill execs and Cons 9. so plenty extra assistance 0. See all actual technology articles you have probable seen calculators that have photograph voltaic cells -- calculators that never choose batteries, and often times do no longer even have an off button. as long as you have sufficient gentle, they supply the impact of being to artwork perpetually. you will possibly have seen larger photograph voltaic panels -- on emergency highway indicators or call boxes, on buoys, even in parking plenty to skill lighting fixtures. regardless of the reality that those larger panels are not as undemanding as photograph voltaic powered calculators, they're obtainable, and not that no longer hassle-free to % out in case you recognize the place to look. There are photograph voltaic cellular arrays on satellites, the place they're used to skill the electrical powered platforms. you have probable additionally been listening to bearing directly to the photograph voltaic revolution for the final 2 a protracted time -- the thought at some point we can all use unfastened electrical energy from the sunlight. that could be a seductive promise: On a vivid, sunny day, the sunlight shines approximately a million,000 watts of capability per sq. meter of the planet's floor, and if shall we assemble all of that capability shall we certainly skill our homes and workplaces for unfastened.
- Q:Where can I get damaged solar panels?
- When you pass a sign- look at the back of it for a name. Often the company that rented them out will have their name on the back. Call them.
- Q:Hey. I need some help with solar panels and batteries :) Please see the detailed version beneeth :)?
- One lithium cell requires 4.2V to obtain its full charge, Never exceed 4.2V ! Output from solar panel if below 3.7V , nothing charge to lithium. Total charging time until the cell is full depending on the AH rate of cell and the charging current that solar panel can be provided. Suppose cell is rate 5AH, and the charging current from solar panel under full sun shine can maintain 0.5A ( use solar panel short circuit current rate from its specification as a reference ) , hence, 0 hours is enough. And be sure the solar panel can maintain 4.2V output at 0.5A . Remember, over charge lithium cell one time might reduce its life into half . Therefore, let the solar panel output passing through a precision regulator to maintain output is 4.2V is the best way, because, as cell reaches 4.2V , no more charging current is forced into cell ( automatic stop charging ). If you do not have the knowledge to make this simple variable voltage regulator with LM37K ( if you choose this way, buy solar panel output has at least 2V) , you may choose to do it manually by install a current meter and a variable resistor in series between the panel output to cell. By adjust the value of resistor, charging current can be controlled ( if you choose this way, buy solar panel output has as less as 6V ). Count the charging time with a clock and adjust the charging current from time to time to maintain 0.5A .
- Q:background of solar panel?
- Solar okorder.com/
- Q:How many solar panels would I need to power my washer machine?
- Can't answer your questions but you can find those panels for $984.50, which is signficant if you are buying more than one. An uneducated guess would be that one panel would be enough to power the clothes washer, but maybe not the clothes dryer. The washer is just a motor and a spinning device.
- Q:Whats the annual energy output of the average solar panel.?
- The Sun provides about 360 W per square meter above the atmosphere (Solar Constant). Approximately 2/3 of the energy is lost in passing through the atmosphere, which means you should anticipate at best about 450 W per square meter arriving at a solar panel directly facing the Sun on a clear day. You can anticipate an efficiency of approximately 30% for a typical solar collector, or about 00 W to 40 W per square meter of solar collector being delivered as electricity under the best of conditions. These are estimates, but we need better information on the actual power delivered per square meter of a particular solar collector under the best of conditions before we can begin to estimate the amount of energy per meter squared collected over a typical year for a given location.
- Q:Solar panels don't work when it's too hot/sunny?
- A good sunny day is best but allthough high temperatures will effect the output from the panel it will not be as affected as much as a cloudy day would.
- Q:Solar panel connected to battery ??
- Try to disassembled a solar powered calculator inside there will be all the materials u need to your project. U can safe all the trouble to trying to find the correct match. After using try to put it back in if not possible it is just a broken calculator, at least u still have a successful science project.
- Q:Computation of Solar panel requirement?
- The power output of a solar panel uses a formula to determine kilowatts produced per hour per square meter per day. This calculation is important because, if you plan to install a solar power system for your home, you will want to know how many solar panels will be needed. To calculate solar power requirements correctly, you need to gather the data that is needed for the calculation. First you have to find the average amount of solar radiation available for your area. You can use a solar radiation chart. This can range from a 4 to a 7 depending on the area you live in. Write the number down on a piece of paper and indicate it with the letters RA. Next is determine the amount of electricity that you use daily. Add the kilowatt-hours used per month from your utility bill. Multiply this number by ,000 to get the watt hours in a month. Divide the total by 30 for the amount of electricity you use daily. Write this number down and indicate it with the letters DE. Determine the percentage of your home that you want to power with the solar power system. Write this number down and indicate it with the letter P. Determine the system inefficiency factor for the solar power system. You should be able to find this on the brochure for the system or from the manufacturer's web site. Write this number down and indicate it by the letter I. Determine the power or yield that is required for your home. Use the equation P = I x (DE x P) / RA to find the power requirements in kWh. Divide the number from Step 5 by the peak wattage for a single solar panel to determine the number of panels you will need for your home. Goodluck! :)
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range