5W to 300W Mono solar panels --- Factory direct sale
|Place of Origin:|
Guangdong, China (Mainland)
|Number of Cells:|
|Modes of Supply:|
Factory Directly Supply
|OEM panel solar:|
Taiwan solar cells
TUV, IEC, CE, ISO9001/14001 and RoHS
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||carton box & wooden pallet [ solar panels ]|
|Delivery Detail:||10-15working days after order confirmed|
1.with controler, cable, mounting and bag, ready to use
2.High transmittance low iron tempered glass with enhanced stiffness and impact resistance
3.Unique frame design with high mechanical strength for easy Installation.
4.Advanced encapsulation material with multiplayer sheet lamination to provide efficient protection from the severest environmental conditions
5.Outstanding electrical performance under high temperature and low irradiance conditons
6.it can be widely used for home, for camping, for emergency
|Cells size (mm):||156*78|
|Cells per module:||36pcs|
|Module size (mm):||505*1005*70mm|
|Nominal peak power(WP):||160w|
|Nominal current (A):||9.03|
|Voltage temperature coefficient:||-0.33%/degree|
|Current temperature coefficient:||+0.05%/degree|
|Power temperature coefficient:||-0.23%/degree|
|Open circuit voltage (Voc):||21.6|
|Short cirsuit current(Isc):||9.76|
|Product name :||protable solar panel|
|Max system voltage:||1000V DC|
|Surface Maximum Load Capacity||60m/s(200kg/sq. m)|
- Q:Can someone tell me about solar panels for homes?
- Solar okorder.com/
- Q:How to connect solar panels?
- If okorder.com
- Q:how the power output of solar panels fitted to a house can charge?
- Solar panels do NOT get charged, so the question is junk, or you misstated it. Solar panels are used to charge a battery bank, which stores energy for times when there is no sun. Then energy from the batteries is used, via an inverter, to power appliances in the house. OR do you mean how the power output of solar panels can CHANGE? In that case, they change when the sun moves, such as behind a cloud, or just changes angle in the sky, or goes out.
- Q:What would be a good battery for this solar panel?
- If you are at a location/time where the panel will put out less power, you can adjust the battery size accordingly. And running a battery to empty is very bad for it's service life, so it's better to go a bit bigger.
- Q:What is the difference between Photovoltaic Panels and Solar Panels?
- Dear friend, Photovoltaic Panels and Solar Panels are the same products.
- Q:Solar panel, Home office and Tax write off?
- Home Office Write Off
- Q:Are solar panels a viable option in IL?
- With state incentives that rank behind only a few states (such as the ones typically associated with solar like Florida and California) somebody definitely thinks solar is right for Illinois. (source is first site below) As for the ice and snow the typical strategy is to have a tilt that allows for only limited accumulation and still has good orientation to the sun. This is frequently talked about in articles in the magazines Homepower and Solar today. Homepower has a site online and some items are free (2nd site) Good Luck
- Q:45 Watt Solar Panel Kit Harbor Freight?
- Why pay thousands of dollars for solar energy ($27,000 average cost) when you can build your own solar panel system for just a fraction of the retail cost. You can build a single solar panel or you can build an entire array of panels to power your whole house. Some people are saving 50% on their power bill, some people are reducing their bill to nothing. But what’s most impressive is that just by following these instructions some are even making the power company pay them!
- Q:WHAT ARE THE SOLAR PANELS ON POWER POLES?
- Create okorder.com/
- Q:Do they make solar panels like this?
- Solar panels only put out electricity when they are in the sunlight. If you need electricity after peak solar hours, you will need a battery storage system or a connection to the grid. You can run a DC device directly off of solar panels if the device uses the same voltage and amperage that the panel puts out. Your 600W lights use a ballast that takes AC current and will not work with the typical panel. Also, a 600W light will take at least 3 high output/high efficiency panels to run, and you will need more than that if you want to store energy in batteries. You are talking at least 60 sq. ft. of solar on your roof. Aside from the power you need, you are also asking for an AC current, while most solar panels put out a DC current. This is what inverters are for. There are some newer panels that output AC, but you are still talking about a lot of PV to power your needs.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range