5W to 300W Mono solar panels --- Factory direct sale
|Place of Origin:|
Guangdong, China (Mainland)
|Number of Cells:|
|Modes of Supply:|
Factory Directly Supply
|OEM panel solar:|
Taiwan solar cells
TUV, IEC, CE, ISO9001/14001 and RoHS
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||carton box & wooden pallet [ solar panels ]|
|Delivery Detail:||10-15working days after order confirmed|
1.with controler, cable, mounting and bag, ready to use
2.High transmittance low iron tempered glass with enhanced stiffness and impact resistance
3.Unique frame design with high mechanical strength for easy Installation.
4.Advanced encapsulation material with multiplayer sheet lamination to provide efficient protection from the severest environmental conditions
5.Outstanding electrical performance under high temperature and low irradiance conditons
6.it can be widely used for home, for camping, for emergency
|Cells size (mm):||156*78|
|Cells per module:||36pcs|
|Module size (mm):||505*1005*70mm|
|Nominal peak power(WP):||160w|
|Nominal current (A):||9.03|
|Voltage temperature coefficient:||-0.33%/degree|
|Current temperature coefficient:||+0.05%/degree|
|Power temperature coefficient:||-0.23%/degree|
|Open circuit voltage (Voc):||21.6|
|Short cirsuit current(Isc):||9.76|
|Product name :||protable solar panel|
|Max system voltage:||1000V DC|
|Surface Maximum Load Capacity||60m/s(200kg/sq. m)|
- Q:Why are solar panels so expensive?
- The only way I know of is to invest the money in the stock market. Most savings accounts only pay 3% intrest. While stocks float and if you don't know what you are doing you will never make as much money as you could save on your electric bill. Then the fact that you have to pay the electric bill out of the money. In the end you rented electric and can never get your money back. You can always sell the solar electric system and get your money back plus a profit. Not many people live in the same house even 20 years so it will sell. Toss the coin. It is what ever is best for you.
- Q:Solar Panel Batteries?
- Sorry, I can't really help you :[ Google some stuff, look for help from people who know what to use. If I were you, I'd go with the lead-acid battery.
- Q:How many watt solar panel do I need to charge a 2v battery that wont be using much electricity?
- Are you concerned about your higher energy bills? What about the atmosphere, are you worried about its resources that are nonrenewable? Solar energy and how to make solar panel are the solutions for you. Let us talk about the charges of pv strength and how practical it is for YOUR budget. The first thing you should know is that the size of your house has nothing to do with the cost on how to make solar panel. So for those people fortunate sufficient to are living in a gigantic property, pv panels are not here to overwhelm you with charges. What you do need to consider into consideration are items like how much sun you get a day, in which you stay, and how very much power you use a day. After you can appear to individuals conclusions, we can commence the math. Permit us do an instance together to figure out a ballpark expense for pv panels. Take a peak at your power bill as it is now and locate how numerous KWH you used, We will say that variety you found was 800 KWH. Now we are going to divide 800 by 30 and we get a whopping 26. 7. Don’t forget that quantity. It is how very much estimated KWH you use a evening. If you locate that you are exposed to six hours of sunlight a morning you would then consider the 26. 7 and divide it by 6. You reply should be four. 45 (or 4,450 watts). If you multiply that reply times . 5 you have successfully observed out how a lot of photo voltaic panel watts you need. The installation costs then are associated to the quantity you found above. Each and every watt usually costs $7-$9. All your installation fees need to be integrated with that estimated ending price. Now that you know how very much your method will charge, you will be relieved to know that it actually pays for itself inside six many years. There are also tax exemptions for people that select to use pv vitality. It is an investment that is really worth anyone’s time and funds Hope It's Help.
- Q:is it worth it to install solar panels?
- The trouble is that it is so expensive to have installed and as you say it will take many years before you actually start saving above what the installation cost was, I personally would not go ahead and make that sort of investment, it would be more profitable to keep the money in a building society, get the interest from it and use that to pay for your electricity but the main thing that I have against solar Panels is that unless you stay in that house for at least twenty five years you will not reach the point where you are saving and to capitalise on it you would have to stay there for many years more, so you will not have the option of moving house without losing your investment and at the moment having solar panels does not increase the value of the property, it is just a good selling point, when you buy your new house, you would probably have to start all over again and then because of the years will never live long enough to reap any benefit from it.
- Q:how does solar panels save energy?
- Solar panels don't save energy, they just utilize a different source of energy. To the extent that it replaces energy from sources which are limited themselves (such as fossil fuels), solar energy does save those resources.* The main benefits of solar energy are environmental in the sense that it is nonpolluting,* but using solar energy doesn't reduce actual power consumption. *Excludes environmental costs of producing the solar panels themselves, but these are much smaller than the environmental benefits of solar vs. fossil fuel (which has infrastructure costs of its own).
- Q:Self build solar panel ?
- Yes you can. You would need to look up and see the voltage output by a USB port and the current rating. You should be able to find it on the web. I have found it in the past. Check several sites to make sure that you have the correct values. Then wire up the solar panels to get the correct voltage and current capabilities. You may need to learn how a LM7805 works and wire one of them up to the circuit if you can't wire the solar panels to get the correct voltage. Make sure that you protect the solar panels from the weather and have some kind of protection for your iPad so that it does not get rained on and ruined.
- Q:solar panel environmental affects?
- I wouldn't worry about what the solar panel is going to do to the surrounding environment, I would worry about what the surounding environment is going to do to the solar panels.
- Q:How many Solar Panels do I need?
- I okorder.com/... Home Power (magazine)
- Q:so i'm wanting to eventually get solar panels.?
- Graminoids are among the most versatile life forms. They became widespread toward the end of the Cretaceous period, and fossilized dinosaur dung (coprolites) have been found containing phytoliths of a variety that include grasses that are related to modern rice and bamboo. Grasses have adapted to conditions in lush rain forests, dry deserts, cold mountains and even intertidal habitats, and are now the most widespread plant type; grass is a valuable source of food and energy for all sorts of wildlife and organics. Graminoids are the dominant vegetation in many habitats, including grassland, salt-marsh, reedswamp and steppes. They also occur as a smaller part of the vegetation in almost every other terrestrial habitat. There are some 3,500 species of graminoids. Many types of animals eat grass as their main source of food, and are called graminivores – these include cattle, sheep, horses, rabbits and many invertebrates, such as grasshoppers and the caterpillars of many brown butterflies. Grasses are also eaten by omnivorous or even occasionally by primarily carnivorous animals. In the study of ecological communities, herbaceous plants are divided into graminoids and forbs, which are herbaceous dicotyledons, mostly with broad leaves.
- Q:Solar Panel Watts?? help!?
- Watts is a measurement of power which is a combination of Voltage x Amps Example: a 200 Watt panel can produce 6.6 amps at 2 Volts. (200 = 2 x 6.6) If you bought a 24 volt system the same 200 Watts would give you half the amount of amps since the power (watts) is the same. When determining your needs for a solar system there are many factors that have to be taken into account. The amount of power you use will depend on what appliances you have in the house, how much you use them, and how careful you are with vampire loads (A TV or stereo will use some power even when turned off unless you unplug them). The amount of panels you need will also depend on your battery system, amount of sunlight that you have in a day and how many days of reserve power you think you will need based on the weather in your area. If you wanted to completely run your house on solar energy you are looking at an investment of $5,000 - $20,000 or even more. There sometimes are tax incentive depending on where you live that will reduce your overall cost. Some examples of power usage: Toaster : 800-500W Microwave : 600-500W Dishwasher : 200-500W Washing Machine : 500W Vacuum Cleaner : 200-700W Iron : 000W Clothes dryer : 4000W Ceiling Fan : 0-50W Table Fan : 0-25W Electric Blanket : 200W Hair Blow dryer : 000W Electric Shaver : 5W Laptop Computer : 20-50W Desktop Computer : 80-50W TV (9 colour) : 70W Clock radio : W Fridge / Freezer : 500W 25 colour TV : 50W Electric Kettle : 2000W
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range