Item-Melamine Faced MDF
Melamine Faced Particle Board or MDF
1220x2440mm or as clients requirement
Melamine faced (one side or both side melamine faced)
Matt, textured, glossy, embossed or magic
Melamine Paper Color
Solid color (such as grey, white, black, red, blue, orange, green, yellow, ect.) & wood grain (such as beech, cherry, walnut, teak, oak, maple, sapele, wenge, rosewood, ect.) & cloth grain & marble grain. More than 1000 kinds color are available.
Melamine Paper Gram
Plain particle board or MDF (both side well sanded)
E0, E1 or E2
A grade or as clients requirement
730~750kg/m3 (thickness>6mm), 830~850kg/m3 (thickness≤6mm)
Usage & Performance
Melamine board is widely used for furniture, interior decoration and wood flooring. With good properties, such as, acid & alkali resistant, heat resistant, easy fabricability, anti-static, easy cleaning, long-lasting and no seasonal effect.
Standard export pallet packing
T/T or L/C at sight
Within 15 days after receiving deposit or original L/C at sight
ISO9001:2000, CE, CARB
1) Good Raw Materials and High quality
2) More repeated using times
3) Good packing and fast shipment
4) Delivery the right products according to different level of requirement
5) High performance/price ratio
1.What's your company property ?
More than 10 factories to meet your various needs.
2.Free samples ?
Samples are free. As for the cost of courier , we will give back to you in the payment of the trial order .
3.What's your delivery time ?
The goods will be deliveried wthin 15 days after recepit of the deposit .
- Q:chili from the carpet?
- I've had pasta sauce spilled into my carpet a few times and I used either tide and water or resolve... take a little elbow grease but it gets it out
- Q:What is a celebrity red carpet?
- I enjoyed Penelope Cruz's gown she wore to the 2012 Oscars. She gave the effect of a suitable famous person. It recognized advantageous on her along with her epidermis tone and the coiffure that she had. I particularly favourite it. It became as quickly as ordinary yet based!
- Q:How many types of carpet material are there?
- Divided into three types:good, midium, bad.
- Q:What to do about smelly carpet?
- Not much you can do really. Usually the smell is trapped in the padding and not the carpet. Only real solution I know is to tear it out and replace the padding and carpet. I would also contact a pro service (can usually get 3 rooms for $100). The equipment they use may be better than equipment for home use. Check the guarantee the company offers. Make sure they guarantee your satisfaction with the results. Just don't expect miracles...there is only so much they can do with smells in carpet pad.
- Q:Where can I get a free prayer rug?
- Google for the nearest one. In terms of the prayer mat/rug, it's not mandatory to pray on them but if you want one you might have to buy one but you can use a clean bath towel in lieu of a prayer mat if you want to which is what i did. I've used a clean unused plain white towel.
- Q:How to clean the the carpet with drink spilled on it?
- Soak it with cold water and then clean it with dry foam carpet cleaner: Using a cloth with mild diluted detergent to suck its besmirch, then using dry foam cleanser to clean it. Add coffee with milk or cream: Apply a little washing liquid. Clean it with carpet cleaner or ice cream or milk when it's necessary, and then dry cleaning: Spray the soda water on the stain. Juice. Coffee with cream and black tea. And then use the dry cleaner to deal with residual grease stains: Spray the soda water on the stain. And then use the dry cleaner to remove residual milk stains. Then use dry foam carpet cleaner and carpet cleaner to clean it.
- Q:A rug is to fit a room so that a border of consistent width is left on all four sides. If the room is 13 feet?
- You could do this how the first poster did it, or this way: Define you variables: x is the width of the rug y is the length of the rug xy=160 x+12=y Substitute equation #2 into equation #1 x(x+12)=160 x²+12x-160=0 (x+20)(x-8)=0 x=8 (a negative answer wouldn't work because this is a word problem) xy=160 8y=160 y=20 25-20=5 13-8=5 Both leave 5ft, and since there are two 'widths' in the border, I divide by 2 2.5ft
- Q:what kind of rug will cats be least able to destroy with scratching?
- You can take your rug suggestions from others here with good experience of it. I will just add that the inexpensive cardboard floor scratchers (about $10-12) from the pet store might deter your cats from scatching any carpet or rug. You can put catnip on them for enticement too (as a matter of fact they come with some catnip).
- Q:Installing carpeting?
- You will need a carpet iron. I don't suggest trying this yourself as it takes some practice and is easy to screw up.
- Q:Need help with carpet bubbles.?
- Hi, former floor covering business owner here-yes you can purchase carpet glue and a syringe from Home Depot, Lowes, possibly Menards. If you are unable to find it there ask a local carpet store if they would sell you some. Tell them it is in a commercial area and is a safety hazard. They generally do not want to do the carpet repair for you and consider the job too small, and if they did they would charge a large labor fee. It could be that the surface (debris left on floor)the glue was originally placed on was not prepared properly or the environmental conditions(too cold, too hot) were not favorable. Also,perhaps the glue or carpet was defective. We were surprised to receive so many defective products and carpet and constantly found that we would have to consult our area representative to rectify customer complaints. Hope this helps............
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range