Item-Melamine Faced MDF
Melamine Faced Particle Board or MDF
1220x2440mm or as clients requirement
Melamine faced (one side or both side melamine faced)
Matt, textured, glossy, embossed or magic
Melamine Paper Color
Solid color (such as grey, white, black, red, blue, orange, green, yellow, ect.) & wood grain (such as beech, cherry, walnut, teak, oak, maple, sapele, wenge, rosewood, ect.) & cloth grain & marble grain. More than 1000 kinds color are available.
Melamine Paper Gram
Plain particle board or MDF (both side well sanded)
E0, E1 or E2
A grade or as clients requirement
730~750kg/m3 (thickness>6mm), 830~850kg/m3 (thickness≤6mm)
Usage & Performance
Melamine board is widely used for furniture, interior decoration and wood flooring. With good properties, such as, acid & alkali resistant, heat resistant, easy fabricability, anti-static, easy cleaning, long-lasting and no seasonal effect.
Standard export pallet packing
T/T or L/C at sight
Within 15 days after receiving deposit or original L/C at sight
ISO9001:2000, CE, CARB
1) Good Raw Materials and High quality
2) More repeated using times
3) Good packing and fast shipment
4) Delivery the right products according to different level of requirement
5) High performance/price ratio
1.What's your company property ?
More than 10 factories to meet your various needs.
2.Free samples ?
Samples are free. As for the cost of courier , we will give back to you in the payment of the trial order .
3.What's your delivery time ?
The goods will be deliveried wthin 15 days after recepit of the deposit .
- Q:can garment steamer iron the carpet
- Of course, because it is steam, the water evaporates very fast, but it needs to be aired after ironing, or sun it.
- Q:is the carpet easy to have bugs on it, and how to deal with it?
- yes, It is easy to have mites, you'd better rinse it outside and then dry it in the sun.
- Q:What is dornier carpet
- It is not as thick as wool quality, want to pursue more beautiful texture, washing pattern is beautiful mainly bacause the material is cotton and can be washed, don't buy carpet with good feet feeling, decorative pattern is relatively various and price is low, but the shortcoming is it's too thin.
- Q:Why is there so much chromatism when producing multi color carpet
- So different batches, because dyeing is ralated with the temperature and humidity of the air, the higher the humidity, the darker the color, the lower the temperature, the brighter the color
- Q:How to disperse the carpet smell quickly
- There isn't so much peculiar smell, then use soap to wash, use the same method to sprinkle on the carpet to remove smell. If it is wool! You can also buy some tea, turpentine or alcohol to wipe. Old stains can be washed with detergent firstly, alcohol also is ok, this is more able to eliminate the smell of food residues and pets. Soda can not only absorb moisture of the carpet. Another method is to use 10% of the ammonia water to wet the vomiting fluid: New stains can be washed with warm water or 10% of ammonia solution. One way is to use gasoline to wipe, and then use 5% of ammonia to wipe. Urine stains: Wipe with gasoline. But the ammonia does harm to wool carpet fiber, evenly spread a thin layer of baking soda on the carpet: First using 5% ammonia liquid to clean, oxalic acid can also be used to clean, using cleaner to suck soda completely in the next morning, and then rinse with water, before going to bed, with elegant tea aroma, finally cleaning with detergent: Wipe with gasoline. Using ammonia to clean, and then re-use detergent to wash again, the residual part needs alcohol to wash, and then using soap water with alcohol to wipe. generally the best way is to put in the ventilation place. But if the smell of your carpet is particularly large, it is likely that the manufacturer used poor materials. Ice cream stains: Edible oil, using detergent can be removed. Old stains can be scrubbed by warm water with detergent and ammonia, then rinse with water.
- Q:Can thread be placed on carpet? ? ?
- You'd better not put, in case of leakage, it will cause a fire
- Q:How long is the life of the carpet?
- if maintained well, it could keep for years
- Q:How to better manage the carpet warehouse?
- It depends on what kind of carpet it is. Wool carpet is not suitably stored in cold and wet environment, and try not to put it in the sun. Because the moisture absorption of wool is relatively good, and the color fades fast in the sun. Try to keep the air circulation in the depositary. But one thing is sure that it needs to dry, ventilate, spray insect-resist agent.
- Q:How to lay the carpet?
- Q:How to clean the red wine stains on the carpet
- Using water absorption paper to absorb the water in wine on carpet immediately, and the convenient way is if there is cat litter at home, you can sprinkle them onto wine stains, quickly absorb moisture, and then use the vacuum cleaner suck 2 It must be washed by cold water 3 Finally, using detergent, as long as it is alkaline, wait for a while, it plays the role of washing powder, then prepare a pot of cold water and then wipe repeatedly with duster cloth, until use a piece of absorbent paper to try, if there isn't light red mark, it is good.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range