||1000 Series,3000 Series,5000 Series,7000 Series,2000 Series
||Decorations,Door & Window,Transportation Tools,Kitchen Use
|Net Weight (kg):
5754 Alloy H22 Aluminum Rolled Sheet Aluminium Coil
aluminum coil specifications:
1) Alloy :1050, 1060,1100, 3003 3004 3105 3A21 5005 5052 etc
2) Temper: O/H12/H14/H1/H18/H32/H34/H36/H38//H111/H112/H116/H321/T6/T651/T3/T351 etc
3) Thickness: 0.1mm to 6mm
4) Width:20mm to 3300mm
5)Coil weight: 100kgs to 6 tons depends on actual requirement
6)Core material: Aluminum or paper
7)Coil Inner diameter: 75mm, 150mm, 200mm, 300mm, 405mm, 505mm or as required
8) Protective film can be added
3003 Aluminum coil
GB/T3190-2008,GB/T3880-2006,ASTM B209,JIS H4000-2006,etc
Mill Test Certificate is supplied with shipment, Third Part Inspection is acceptable.
Bright, polished, hair line, brush, checkered, embossed, etc
,FOB, CNF, CIF, etc
20 GP Capacity
1.The products will delivery immediately after receiving the payment.
2.According to the order quantity, prompt delivery.
Oman,Viet Nam, South Africa, Dubai, Russia, etc
Stick blue film→plastic film→waterproof paper→1~2 tons on a export standard pallet(corner protection)
1)Further making utensil.2)Solar reflective film3)The appearance of the building4)Interior decorating:ceilings,walls,etc.5)Furniture cabinets6)Elevator decoraction7)Signs,nameplate,bags making.8)Decoration inside and outside the car9)Household appliances:refrigerators,microwave ovens,audio equipment,etc.10)The consumer electronics:mobile phones,digital cameras,MP3,etc.
- Q:Removing electrons from Aluminum?
- One approach to this can use the density of aluminum to find the mass of the1 cm³ block. The density of aluminum is 2.70-g/cm³ so your cube has a mas of 2.70-g. The number of aluminum atoms in this block is: 2.7-g Al x (1 mol Al / 27.0-g Al) x (6.023 X 10²³ atoms Al / 1 mol Al) = 6.023 x 10²² atoms Al. Each Al, as you pointed out, contains 13 electrons so we have 6.023 x 10²² atoms Al x 13 electron/atom = 7.83 x 10²³ electrons. 1 x 10¹² pC = 1 C and 1 C = 6.24 x 10¹⁸ electrons=== 1.5 pC x (1C / 1 x 10¹² pC) x ( 6.24 x 10¹⁸ electrons / 1 C) = 9.36 x 10⁶ electrons a.) % removed = 9.36 x 10⁶ / 7.83 x 10²³ x 100% = 1.2 x 10⁻¹⁵ % b.) Each electron has a mass of 9.11 x 10⁻²⁸-g , so the total mass removed =9.11 x 10⁻²⁸-g/elec x 9.36 x 10⁶ electrons = 8.53 x 10⁻¹⁴-g. Thus the % decrease is (8.53 x 10⁻¹⁴-g/ 2.7-g) x 100% = 3.16 x 10⁻¹² %
- Q:Can you get cuts from aluminum powder?
- The aluminum powder found in an Etch-a-Sketch will not cut you, it's much too small. In fact it's so small you could only see it's edges under a high powered microscope. The cut was most likely caused by jagged glass/plastic when you broke the Etch-a-Sketch open. It's not unusual to cut yourself and not realize until someone else sees you're bleeding.
- Q:What is insulated aluminum?
- AirBake is available either natural (just plain aluminum) or nonstick, which is coated with a similar material to other nonstick cookware. What's insulated about it is this: The pan is actually two layers separated by an air pocket. If you put it directly over a heating element, the lower layer heats the air inside, which heats the upper layer. A single-ply aluminum sheet will get very hot and tend to burn the pizza, because it absorbs radiant energy from the element more quickly than the pizza can conduct it away. The insulating air layer slows down the heat transfer and helps to keep your pizza from burning. So if you prefer non-non-stick cookware, get the AirBake Natural line.
- Q:What's up with aluminum foil?
- Aluminum foil in the oven will quickly reach whatever temperature the oven is at. The reason it's cool when you take it out is that it equally quickly comes back to room temperature outside the oven. This is because the foil is very thin, so it has a lot of surface area, relative to its thermal mass, to exchange heat with its environment. In the microwave oven, microwave radiation makes electric current flow in the aluminum, causing it to overheat.
- Q:Aluminum or Chrome Wheels?
- Aluminum are lighter, which mean faster car. Stronger, stay cleaner longer. Chrome are more expensive. Just made for people who like being flashy.
- Q:Which side of the aluminium foil is correct?
- Doesn't matter. Try cooking something with shiny side and another something with dull side. Both products will be cooked the same. Good Luck.
- Q:can i use a DC Tig welder to weld aluminum?
- I know you need a different tungsten but i don't remember the ac dc part
- Q:how do i get read of condensation behind aluminum siding?
- Aluminum siding can be vented with round pop-in perforated vent plugs, these are very easy to install. I would really like to know how do you know there is condensation behind your siding?
- Q:Who knows Xingtai aluminum shutter door how much is one square meter?
- East of the ox horn, that is, the South and the junction, then ask yourself, will not be a big difference
- Q:A certain ionic compound is made entirely of aluminum and oxygen.What is the formula for this compound?
- Aluminium Oxide: Al2O3 The ions: Al3+ .............. O2- When they bond: It is ionic as it takes place by the transfer of electrons from Aluminium(metal) to Oxygen(Non-metal). Hence, the bond is: Al2O3, Aluminium Oxide or alumina.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range