||1000 Series,3000 Series,5000 Series,7000 Series,2000 Series
||Decorations,Door & Window,Transportation Tools,Kitchen Use
|Net Weight (kg):
5754 Alloy H22 Aluminum Rolled Sheet Aluminium Coil
aluminum coil specifications:
1) Alloy :1050, 1060,1100, 3003 3004 3105 3A21 5005 5052 etc
2) Temper: O/H12/H14/H1/H18/H32/H34/H36/H38//H111/H112/H116/H321/T6/T651/T3/T351 etc
3) Thickness: 0.1mm to 6mm
4) Width:20mm to 3300mm
5)Coil weight: 100kgs to 6 tons depends on actual requirement
6)Core material: Aluminum or paper
7)Coil Inner diameter: 75mm, 150mm, 200mm, 300mm, 405mm, 505mm or as required
8) Protective film can be added
3003 Aluminum coil
GB/T3190-2008,GB/T3880-2006,ASTM B209,JIS H4000-2006,etc
Mill Test Certificate is supplied with shipment, Third Part Inspection is acceptable.
Bright, polished, hair line, brush, checkered, embossed, etc
,FOB, CNF, CIF, etc
20 GP Capacity
1.The products will delivery immediately after receiving the payment.
2.According to the order quantity, prompt delivery.
Oman,Viet Nam, South Africa, Dubai, Russia, etc
Stick blue film→plastic film→waterproof paper→1~2 tons on a export standard pallet(corner protection)
1)Further making utensil.2)Solar reflective film3)The appearance of the building4)Interior decorating:ceilings,walls,etc.5)Furniture cabinets6)Elevator decoraction7)Signs,nameplate,bags making.8)Decoration inside and outside the car9)Household appliances:refrigerators,microwave ovens,audio equipment,etc.10)The consumer electronics:mobile phones,digital cameras,MP3,etc.
- Q:Opinions wanted. Carbon or Aluminum?
- carbon is normally lighter but i would prefer the high end aluminum
- Q:a calculation for aluminium and copper wires?
- Copper has lower resistance per unit volume, ie, a 1 cm diameter copper wire has less resistance than a 1 cm aluminum wire. BUT, aluminum is much lighter than Cu for the same diameter. If you used an aluminum wire that weighs the same as the 1 cm diameter copper wire, it would have LOWER resistance. And that is why aluminum is used in power transmission, and also in aircraft, where weight is important. to do this you calculate density resistivity which is (resistivity x density). Here is a partial table: Al 28.2e-9 Ω-m * 2700 kg/m³ = 76e-6 Ω-kg/m² Cu 17.2e-9 Ω-m * 8960 kg/m³ = 154e-6 Ω-kg/m² Ag 15.9e-9 Ω-m * 10500 kg/m³ = 167e-6 Ω-kg/m² Au 22.14e-9 Ω-m * 19300 kg/m³ = 427e-6 Ω-kg/m² Zn 68e-9 Ω-m * 7130 kg/m³ = 485-6 Ω-kg/m² Fe 100e-9 Ω-m * 7870 kg/m³ = 787e-6 Ω-kg/m² Note that Al is half that of Cu.
- Q:Is shiny surface aluminium good for blanket?
- Electrical conductivity has nothing to do with it. Emergency blankets of the type you describe have much lower thermal conductivity than metallic aluminium. The shiny surfaces both reflect body heat back to the body and do not radiate heat away. The sun is not involved in its operation as they work equally well at night or in other unlit places.
- Q:Grinding up aluminum?
- The okorder.com
- Q:Help balancing chemistry equation Aluminum metal reacts with hydrochloric acid, HCl, to form hydrogen gas?
- Aluminum reacts with HCl ... This is a single replacement reaction in which aluminum replaces hydrogen ion. Aluminum metal is oxidized by H+, and H+ is reduced by aluminum metal. Chloride ion is a spectator ion. You also need to know that aluminum usually exhibits a +3 oxidation state. This means that there will be three chloride ions (oxidation number of -1) for each aluminum. 2Al(s) + 6HCl(aq) -- 2AlCl3(aq) + 3H2(g)
- Q:Why are the aluminum coils sticky after annealing?
- There is oil or the annealing time is too long!
- Q:Aluminum recovery from Aluminum dross?
- As Aluminum dross composition will vary from different sources Electrolytic aluminium dross w(Al)25.58, w(Al2O3)31.55, w(SiO2)5.56, w(Na2O)2～3, w(MgO)2.0～3.0, w(CaO)2.00, w(FeO)+ w(MnO)1.0 Cast aluminum dross w(Al)10, w(Al2O3)50～60, w(SiO2)3.0～5.0, w(Na2O)1.0～1.5 w(MgO)2.0～3.0, w(CaO)1. 5～3.0, w(FeO)+ w (MnO)1.0 The most popular way is mechanical recover aluminum from aluminum dross. Rotary furnace and aluminum dross recovery machine can do this work easily and effectively. You can put heating flux in the processing to get the certain temperature for the dross, them aluminum dross can be processed in the rotary furnace or aluminum dross processing machine, aluminum will be recycled from aluminum dross. It is automatic and that is such simple!
- Q:What is color aluminum coil?
- Colored aluminum coil is that the aluminum alloy whose surface has been shaded. The surface color after special treatment will not fade within 30 years at least because of the stable performance and good corrosion resistance. The weight per unit volume of color aluminum coil is the lightest among metal materials because of the low density and high hardness. Color aluminum is a newly emerging material in the field of doors and windows. Compared with steel, the biggest advantage is unparalleled firmness, varied colors and non-toxic for which steel has always been blamed. Therefore, it is widely used in areas such as doors and windows, sunroom and balcony seal. Color coated aluminum coil has become one of the most popular decorative material which is environmentally-friendly, durable and aesthetic. As a decorative material, it has the following unparalleled advantages: uniform color, bright and clean, strong adhesion, durability, anti-acid and anti-alkali, corrosion resistance, wind and weather resistance, decay and abrasion resistance and ultraviolet proof. Products categories: polyester coated aluminum coil (PE) and perfluorocarbon coated aluminum coil (PVDF).
- Q:is aluminum a strong metal?
- No, it is a very soft metal. However for a sheath it will likely be fine, unless you intend on practicing using the sheath for blocking as some Samurai used it for.
- Q:Which is better - a steel roof or an aluminum roof?
- Steel, lasts forever.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range