Our grinding ball are widely used for powder preparation and extra-fine deep processing in sectors, such as cement building materials, metal mining, coal paste thermal power plants, chemical engineering, ceramic coating, light industrial paper making and magnetic materials. The cast grinding ball's hardness is high; wearing cost is low; the toughness is very good. So the breakage is few. The surface hardness of ball will be raised further in using the course, and the wear resistance would gather hard to raise mill machine production capacity and raise cement's ratio surface area and reclaim ratio of the extractive mine.
Specification of 55-67HRC Forged Grinding Ball For Mine ISO9001, ISO14001,ISO18001
Weight of each
The Product Description of 55-67HRC Forged Grinding Ball For Mine ISO9001, ISO14001,ISO18001
Times of falling (5m)
Chemical Composition of 55-67HRC Forged Grinding Ball For Mine ISO9001, ISO14001,ISO18001
- Q:What kind of casting process is used for cast iron parts? And what are the cast steel parts adopted?
- Corundum sand: the main mineral composition is corundum alpha -Al2O3, used for investment casting, ceramic mold casting shell materials. The olivine sand: the main mineral composition of olivine (MgFe) 2SiO4, used in cast iron, non-ferrous alloy castings and high manganese steel casting molding sand and the core sand. Silica resources in nature resources, but suitable for casting with high SiO2 content of natural silica sand is not too much. Since 1951, China has carried out a general survey of the casting sand resources in the territory, but mainly limited to the main traffic lines and major industrial cities. Survey results show that Chinese can be used for natural silica sand casting is very rich in resources, a wide range of distribution. Inner Mongolia Zhelimumeng, natural silica sand reserves amounted to hundreds of millions of tons, the particle shape close to the circular, the content of SiO2 is about 90%. Fujian, Jinjiang Dongshan sea sand, the content of SiO2 is 94 to 98%, with a low volume of mud, are good natural silica sand. Are Duchang, Yongxiu Jiangxi County Xingzi, a large number of Quaternary lacustrine deposition of silica sand, the content of SiO2 is about 90%, low iron content, alkaline oxide less, uniform size, is a good lake sand. Guangzhou, Hunan and other places have abundant easily broken weathered sandstone, processing artificial silica sand, the content of SiO2 in more than 96%, can be used for the production of steel castings. Jiangsu Nanjing red sand, sandy mud pure, moderate, strong permeability, good viscosity, high silica content, less water, fine particles, pulls out the casting is smooth, stable quality, can be made of cast iron and non-ferrous metal parts of the sand and core sand
- Q:How to distinguish the forging parts and casting parts accurately
- Distinguish from performance:The processing performance of forged parts is higher than that of the same material. The forging parts are compact and have good mechanical properties, but the casting parts may have sand holes, holes, shrinkage holes and other defects, and their mechanical properties are inferior to those of forgings. At the same time, forging processing can ensure the continuity of the metal fibrous tissue, fibrous tissue to forging and forging shape consistency, metal streamline integrity, can ensure the parts with mechanical properties and long service life good.
- Q:What is the casting material?
- Commonly used gray cast iron, malleable cast iron, ductile iron, cast steel, etc., non-ferrous metal casting copper alloy, casting aluminum alloy, casting zinc alloy, etc..
- Q:What's the density of casting?
- There is a hot knot in the thick area, which easily causes microscopic shrinkage and makes the casting not dense. A riser may be added for shrinkage relief.
- Q:How is the silicon sol precision casting part priced? What is the price per ton of casting? Such as 304 material.
- The material is usually steel material price plus the cost (per ton of 2.5-3 million, plus profit).In the Yangtze River Delta region, generally 304 casting price of about 5-5.5 million / ton.The price will be higher if the parts are complex, or a piece weighs less than 100 grams.
- Q:The casting defects of pores, trachoma how to repair?
- Airhole above 2mm recommended LT101 casting defect repair agent. If repair quality requirements, high availability LT111 iron repair agent, LT112 steel repair agent, LT113 aluminum repair agent, LT114 copper repair agent.
- Q:Casting parts need to be subjected to the kind of heat treatment after the weldment is finished
- This is difficult to say, the key is to see the specific parts and components, the final mechanical performance requirements.For example, gray cast iron, usually graphite annealing, to heat treatment annealing, surface quenching and so on, ductile iron can be a variety of annealing, normalizing, quenching and isothermal quenching, surface treatment, chemical treatment and so on, in a word, heat treatment of steel can usually, nodular cast iron can do. Malleable cast iron and vermicular cast iron are often subjected to graphitization annealing and stress relieving annealing, while wear-resistant cast irons often undergo quenching + low temperature tempering, and so on.Welding is the case, such as bearing steel welding must be quenched + low temperature tempering, machine spindle welding (repair welding) must be quenched and tempered treatment, and so on. Of course, if it is a general weld, there is no need for heat treatment or, at most, stress relieving annealing.
- Q:How to cast iron and wrought iron collocation
- So we can only watch and ear distinction: 1, see: Iron fracture is rough, showing a bead (for the sake of coarse grain iron), and wrought iron fracture is generally more smooth; if this is a new fracture, but also to see the dark and shiny born iron wrought iron pig iron is bright; the fracture is generally irregular, because it is very brittle, mostly is interrupted, (which is processed, it is very flat and wrought iron) must not be interrupted, mostly by certain way processed separately, so the fracture is generally neat; if the fracture is that is cutting, wrought iron, iron is not cutting; iron surface will not have pores, familiar iron porosity; if a piece of iron is a significant deformation (bending) that is wrought iron because of poor plasticity It doesn't have to be so deformed, it's really bent, or it's broken, or it's obviously cracked, and it doesn't bend very much. There are some details that can not be made clear. It is necessary to have some experience.
- Q:Which surface is coarser for cast iron or cast steel castings? Why?
- Roughness mainly depends on the surface roughness on the surface of the sand.
- Q:Why does the surface of stainless steel casting mirror mirror ripple?
- The surface can be improved by a little more than Xiasha
Grinding Prince was established in February, 2004 with an area of 24,400 square meters. Our company is an outstanding private enterprise specializing in the production of wear-resistant, corrosion-resistant, and heat-resistant alloy iron and steel castings. Currently, our production capacity of various types of wear-resistant casting balls and heat-resistant steel castings is 10,000 tons.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Anshan City, Liaoning Province,China
|Annual Output Value
||US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
||Domestic Market； South America； Eastern Asia； South Asia； Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Shanghai Port;Dalian Port;Tianjin Port;Yingkou Port
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||6 - 10 People
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||24,400 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||grinding ball,grinding media,casting ball,casting grinding ball
|Product Price Range