||Number of Cells(pieces):
50W mono solar panel for solar system
The 50Watts Mono Solar Panel Specifications:
1)Customized Type: 50W;
2)Max power: 50W
3)Output cable: 4.0mm/0.9m
4)Fixing Adhesive: Silicone Sealant(white);
5)Max Load: 2.4kpa Wind Load/5.4kpa Snow Load;
6)Tempered Glass: 3.2mm;
7)Backfoil: White/Black TPT;
8)OEM Service Is Available;
9)Encapsulation Material: EVA(0.50± 0.03mm Thickness);
10)Temperature Range: -40° C to +85° C;
11)Packaging And Delivery:After 10-15days Of Your Payment;
12)Packaging Details: Carton/Wooden Case;
13)Delivery Detail: 7-15 Days.
1)High reliability with guaranteed +/-3% output power tolerence.
2)The modules can withstand high wind-pressure,snow loads and extreme temperatures.
3)Bypass diodes to minimize power loss with shading.
4)High and stable conversion efficiency to ensure the highest quality.
Quality and Safety
1)25-year limited warranty of 80% power output.
2)10-yewr limited warranty of 90% output.
3)5-year limited warranty of materials and workmanshop.
4)ISO9001:2008(Quality Management system)certified factory.
5)Product quality warranty&products liability insurance to guarantee and user' benefits
6)EN 6100-6-3:2007 EN 6100-3-1:2007(IEC61000-4-2:2008 IEC 61000-4-3:2008)
1)Long Service Life;
2)High Efficency Solar Cells;
3)Special Aluminum Frame Design;
4)High Transmission,Low Iron Tempered Glass;
5)Advanced Cell Encapsulation.
1)On Grid System,Off Grid System,Hybrid Sytem.
2)Solar lighting ,lamps,household electricity,highway transportation.
3)Construction and photovoltaic power planta and so on.
The Electrical Characteristics Of 50 watts Mono Solar Panel
|Maximum Power at ST(Pmax)W|| 50Wp|
|Maximum Power Voltage(Vmp)V|| 36/18|
|Maximum Power Current(Imp)A|| 1.38/2.77|
|Open Circuit Voltage(Voc)V|| 39.5/19.05|
|Short Circuit Current(Isc)A|| 1.51/2.98|
|Cell Efficiency(%)|| 18.6%|
|Module Efficiency(%)|| 17.7%|
|Operating Temperature º C|| -40º Cto+85º C|
|Maximum system voltage|| 1000V(IEC)DC|
|Power tolerance|| +/-3%|
|Temperature coefficients of Pmax|| -0.45%/º C|
|Temperature coefficiency of Voc|| -0.27%/º C|
|Temperature coefficiency of Isc|| 0.05%/º C|
|Weight(kg)|| 4.5 |
|Number of cell(pcs)|| 4*9|
Why choose our solar panel is you ideal choose?
1. The important raw material, Solar cells, come from domestic public company and Taiwan famous company. Quality assurance: 25 years long life span, Industry leading power output warranty 10 years 100%, 20 years 95%, 25 years 85%.
There are some company which select inferior solar cells that are processed from recycled silicon material from small workshop, so their solar panel service life maybe less than 5 years because inferior solar cell power reduce much more every year.
2. Our company has automated production line for solar panel. Good technology, good quality assurance. Strong production ability: 300 pieces 300w solar panels can be manufactured per day. Most of company weld solar cell with artificial manual work. Bad manufacturing technique is difficult to keep consistency of products.
- Q:How much energy does it take to make, install, and eventually dispose of a solar panel?
- The attached link is to an article from the 200 Home Power magazine. In that article the energy payback was found to be between 2 and 4 years. Newer panels are more efficient primarily because the silicon wafers used today are thinner. The silicon cell embodies most of the energy required to make a solar panel. Today most solar panels will produce the amount of energy required to manufacture them in between about 9 months and 2 years depending upon the specific technology used to make it. Solar panels are expected to produce energy for between 30 and 50 years. Therefore it takes around 5% of their total energy production to produce them. Note that these figures depend upon where the panels are installed. Panels in very sunny areas may generate more than 3 times the energy of panels in a cloudier area. Edit - The energy payback meta-study that carbonates references below mention one particular study Alsema (2000), which the authors used as a baseline to come up with their 4 year payback figure. These studies DO NOT assume ideal conditions. The Alsema study assumes an annual an irradiation of 700 kWh/m2/yr. That is the United States average irradiation and does take into account cloudy weather and the like. Under idea conditions the amount of energy collected can be almost twice as much. Albuquerque New Mexico is an example. The figures I mentioned above are recent values reported by several different panel manufacturers with whom I discussed the issue at the 2006 IEEE 4th World Conference on Photovoltaic Energy Conversion held this May. The very long payback times that carbonate highlights are almost certainly wrong. The study he references concludes that paybacks range between 2 and 8 years with 4 years being the most likely. In my opinion payback times are actually a fair bit shorter based on conversations with the manufacturers.
- Q:How efficient are the solar panels....?
- Commercial monocrystalline panels are typically 8% efficient but inverters can be 65% to 90% efficient and lead acid batteries are 50% efficient at charging and 92% efficient at discharging plus they self-discharge at 3% to 20% per month.
- Q:Which is the least expensive, yet still very efficient, type of solar panel?
- image voltaic thermal or warm water beats PV or Photovoltaic on a daily basis. The Mono and Poly are the main conventional. they provide years of provider and function a shown song checklist. they do no longer seem to be very warmth tolerant. production will flow down on warmer day as maximum shrink sheets will instruct. Amorphous Panels are greater warmth tolerant. they're additionally greater valuable at production with ,low easy or in part cloudy days. They produce much less what in keeping with sq. foot and want a larger section. First image voltaic produces those variety of panels. HIT by utilizing Sanyo blends those 2 together to produce a panel with the main suitable of the two structures. All PV is costly. The payoff tiers from 7-2 many years in keeping with many components.
- Q:Recycling Solar Panels?
- yes they are very recyclable, and you would actually be suprised at how much you get back from them just as materials, as there are still very valuable materials in them.... Often solar shops will accept them back for at a fraction of what you paid, as they can send them back to the manufacturer who then do all the material stripping in them and recycle all the materials there. Mainly depends what type of solar panels you have.... Most probably poly-chystalline or mono-chystalline. If they are that cool blue or black psychadelic looking panel also the manufacturing make that effect is also costly so they would probably look to buying that as well.. I would ask a solar shop where it can be done as the silicon in them are still a very prescious substance..... I would definatly not throw them out or pull them apart just yet
- Q:where could i buy a cheap and low cost solar panel regulator?
- investigate Tractor grant... they have been given small, medium and massive. Wal-mart additionally has infants for image voltaic lights... you ought to string them very close jointly to get volts up... i offered an merchandise which you defined as what you will make -- inexpensive fan with a image voltaic panel on it from Wal-mart--- it cools the interior my vehicle on sunny days.
- Q:DIY home solar panels?
- Not worth it unless you can get a fat subsidy. But Congress is working on a bill to provide a significant subsidy, and Oregon may have one as well. A solar plant costs about $0 per watt of installed capacity, and can produce a maximum of two kWh per watt per year -- which is worth about two bits. Without a subsidy, you are better off leaving your money in a savings account.
- Q:What is so great about solar panels ?
- - Heating our homes with oil or natural gas or using electricity (from power plants running with oil and coal) is a cause of global warming and climate disruption. Solar energy, on the contrary, is clean and environmentally friendly. - Solar systems requi
- Q:how long does it take for a solar panel to make one watt?
- There is no such thing as a megawatt per hour. Watts aren't a unit of energy, watts are a unit of power. Power is the rate at which energy is converted. Power is to energy as speed is to distance. Watt-hours or the famous kiloWatt-hour are units of energy. Also the Joule is the more scientific unit of energy.
- Q:What are the properties of Solar Panels?
- Solar power Power Can Help Preserve You Money The cost of power is going up, and will only keep going up. Reaction Solar power Power Systems will help you save a large number of kWh each season by utilizing screen technology. Power created by your program are kilowatts you don't need to pay for! Every electricity program will make a number of Small-scale Technology Accreditations (STCs) upon purchase based on the size of the program and the location where it will be set up. These STCs have a market value and can be exchanged and marketed just like stocks. Power created by your solar PV program can be marketed to the lines for a top quality cost via Feed-in charges. These feed-in charges are different in every state, but the primary idea is te same, to compensate entrepreneurs of small-scale power creation. You are eligible to sell some or all of the ability you produce for more than you would normally pay for it. Would you like to decrease costs with solar power? Contact Reaction and get it done these days. Solar Power Can Help Preserve The Environment click to enlarge Producing usable direct sunlight generates no dangerous pollutants. Every season coal-fired power vegetation belch a large number of loads of as well as contamination into the weather so we can run our refigerators, toaster ovens, and have hot bathrooms. Taking your power form your own ceiling means you are no longer leading to that contamination. In fact, power companies will be paying you for electricity! Help Sydney accomplish its 5% green energy focus on by 2020 and international objectives of 20%, by changing to solar power and decreasing your own effect on international warming. Compared with other small-scale turbines, solar power is completely quiet. Turn the team radiation into power without making a audio and decrease environmental disturbance.
- Q:I need help with a solar panel?
- You not only need a diode, but a circuit that opens the circuit if the voltage falls below a certain level. The diode is not the problem, but the batteries powering the solar panel when the voltage falls to low.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range