Specifications1.CE and Rohs certification 2.Three years warranty 3.Material : PC+PC
100W Tri-proof led tube
3.frost cover .
3M 100W 11000LM waterproof led warehouse light,emergency led light, IP65 led Tri-proof Tube
led tri-proof tube
|LED Light Source:|
|Lamp Luminous Flux(lm):|
|Lamp Luminous Efficiency(lm/w):|
-20 - +50
|Lamp Body Material:|
|Place of Origin:|
Guangdong China (Mainland)
PC Cover and Aluminum
1. High light efficiency, reaches 110LM/W.
3. All products tested before shipment to ensure quality.
4. High power 100W available.
Test and application
- Q:What are the mounting distances of emergency lights, not the evacuation lights?
- Emergency lighting general stick installation code has no explicit provision to the installation space
- Q:What is the role of fire emergency lighting?
- So why install fire emergency lights? What is the role of fire emergency lighting? Here is to introduce to you.
- Q:[emergency lights] emergency lights and ordinary lights what is the difference?
- This type of emergency lamp, each lamp has internal pressure transformer, voltage regulator, charging, inverter, battery and a large number of electronic components, emergency lights in use, maintenance, failure, batteries are required to charge and discharge.
- Q:Composition emergency lights, 400 words
- Emergency lights are divided into portable emergency lights, fire emergency lights, energy-saving emergency lights, emergency lights, underwater emergency lights
- Q:What is the implementation standard of the new national standard fire emergency lamp?
- Therefore, low installation should be advocated, that is, to provide emergency evacuation lighting near the ground or at the ground level.
- Q:What batteries are used in the fire emergency lights?
- Fire emergency lights use most of the dry lead-acid batteries.
- Q:Method for using fire emergency lighting lamp
- The bright LED light source applications, low power consumption, long service life.
- Q:What are the new national standards for fire emergency lamps?
- fire emergency lights continuous main power work for 30 days +/-2 days (30 days or so), lamps will automatically emergency for about 35 seconds, and then restored to the main power function;
- Q:How many watts does an emergency light bulb have?
- Whether or not the normal lighting power fails, continuous illumination can be provided.
- Q:Emergency light wiring diagram
- The setting of each special power supply shall be combined with the corresponding fire prevention regulations.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range