||Number of Cells(pieces):
Size:535 X 550 X 4 mm
Item:Mono 50W Flexible Solar Panel
Cell:Sunpower Solar Cell Solar Panel
Packing:Carton and Pallet
Standard:CE, RoHS, ISO4001
Origin:Guangdong Province, China
Production Capacity:2.5mw Per Month
factory directed semi-flexible solar panel kits 50w made of Sunpower solar cells
our Semi-flexible solar panels are made of Sunpower solar cells.
we can do 15w-140w Semi-flexible solar panels.
any of your inquiry will get us prompt reply
Low voltage-temperature coefficient allows higher power output at high-temperature condition
High efficient, high reliable solar cells ensure our product output stability
Manufactured in an ISO 9001:2008 certified plant
High efficiency, high safety, high reliability
Output power tolerance of +/-3%
25-year limited warranty on power output, 5-year limited warranty on materials and workmanship
Module size (mm):
Nominal peak power(WP):
Nominal current (A):
Voltage temperature coefficient:
Current temperature coefficient:
Power temperature coefficient:
Open circuit voltage (Voc):
Short cirsuit current(Isc):
Max system voltage:
- Q:Cost of Solar Panels for basement?
- As Tex said, you have no idea whats involved. Start by looking into some sites that explain how they work and whats involved before asking how much on a small room. And how do you add a basement but not a main floor? and where is the basement roof?
- Q:How to make a solar panel at home?
- Make okorder.com
- Q:Cost and energy generated by solar panel?
- A little more than 0 watts per square foot, so that size panel would generate 250 watts under ideal conditions, which is noon on a sunny but not too hot day, near the equator. That's about /3 horsepower, or the same power as a man working hard. That is larger than needed to keep the battery of the car charged, unless you plan to run a laptop or something off it at night. The power is also too small to power the car for driving. If it's an electric car, you could get maybe another 2 miles per day out of the car, again, under ideal conditions. An RV store might have an idea of how much installation would cost. They would be accustomed to solar panels for RV's, but probably not small cars. A panel of that size would cost perhaps $500-800 just for the panel.
- Q:Solar Panel watts needed?
- With you up to solar panel, then things go downhill. Your Water pump will be rated at gal/hr but how about the air pump? 600watt LED? What you need to know in order to select your solar panel is how much current you will be draining. You can work this out if you know how much power and how long they need to run. Please, a bit more information (that is relevant!).
- Q:Solar Panels for home use?
- Solar is a system, not just panels. Here is a link to the pro's that do this daily. You need to do the inside of your home, before you do the outside. Only then will solar work for you.
- Q:Is it worth installing solar panels on a house that has no South-facing roof?
- Several options: The panels could be mounted on the ground. We mount panels on a roof because they are out of the way but it is not the best choice. The highest output (and most expensive) choice is to mount the panels on the ground fixed in a heliostat (sun tracking mechanism) Far better if the panels are on the ground where they can be more easily cleaned to promote top efficiency. If you have the room they can be mounted in an angled array. Panels can be mounted on the side of a house or on the roof using racks to position the panels properly. We usually say that if we can get the panels within 5 degrees of due south it is sufficient. You could even mount the panels flat onto the side of a house and use mirror mounted heliostats to reflect sunlight to them. All of these options will be more expensive than a perfectly oriented home. There are also other alternatives for producing electricity, conserving electricity through energy savings, or production of other forms of energy that offsets electrical usage. A site survey is the best way to determine this.
- Q:how can i build my own, cheap, solar panels at home?
- electric powered panels are actually not plausible for many persons. they are 2 great skinny layers of polarized cloth. while the solar hits them electrons pass from the st to the 2d layer with an quantity of stress. you are able to no longer reproduction that at abode. What you need to do is setup photograph voltaic heating panels and run them against a Stirling engine. this methodology is many times extra effective than time-honored electric powered panels besides in industry. they have warmth on one element and chilly on the different to generate stress. Hook that to any generator to offer electrical energy. in case you're useful construction a house gadget, weblog approximately it, others will desire to nicely known precisely the way you probably did it.
- Q:Solar panel wiring, materials?
- the solar panel should state it, you dont need a inverter to charge, only to use the power from the cell.you do need an amp regulator, so it tells if the battery is on full charge and so the sun doesnt over power the battery through the solar panel
- Q:When you get solar panels do you connect them to the grid?
- Sort of. They need to be connected to an inverter that changes the solar panel's DC electricity into AC electricity and it has to be synchronized with the phase of the power grid's AC. It must be done by a licensed electrician.
- Q:How to build solar panels?
- I am not sure about that book, but most places tell you what those solar panels are built out of, as far as getting the materials you will probably need a state tax permit since most manufacturing companies usually only sell to other businesses. I went to their website and their claims sound a little outrageous. Just to build a windmill which is usually cheaper (and if you live in a windy place more efficient) you would spend much more than their claimed 200, since you would basically be making something that almost looks like a motor but works backwards, and you would need more than one. Now can you build a 0,000 dollar worth system for 3000, possibly, but again you would need a good understanding of how it works in order to put it together yourself. You can always get the book and see for yourself, but usually I shy away from outrageous claims. Good luck.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range