||Number of Cells(pieces):
Size:535 X 550 X 4 mm
Item:Mono 50W Flexible Solar Panel
Cell:Sunpower Solar Cell Solar Panel
Packing:Carton and Pallet
Standard:CE, RoHS, ISO4001
Origin:Guangdong Province, China
Production Capacity:2.5mw Per Month
factory directed semi-flexible solar panel kits 50w made of Sunpower solar cells
our Semi-flexible solar panels are made of Sunpower solar cells.
we can do 15w-140w Semi-flexible solar panels.
any of your inquiry will get us prompt reply
Low voltage-temperature coefficient allows higher power output at high-temperature condition
High efficient, high reliable solar cells ensure our product output stability
Manufactured in an ISO 9001:2008 certified plant
High efficiency, high safety, high reliability
Output power tolerance of +/-3%
25-year limited warranty on power output, 5-year limited warranty on materials and workmanship
Module size (mm):
Nominal peak power(WP):
Nominal current (A):
Voltage temperature coefficient:
Current temperature coefficient:
Power temperature coefficient:
Open circuit voltage (Voc):
Short cirsuit current(Isc):
Max system voltage:
- Q:Can someone please explain to me the basics of solar panels and power storage/usage?
- Okay well solar panels only work under sunlight and it saves alot of electricty as compared to your normal switches.And it also saves money=D.One thing though...it only works under sunlight...remember this fact. Power storage simply means a device which can store power. Well a generator stores power and a power station too!! Otherwise they can't flow through our electric current..... So for power usage simply is like on the fan/lights/mobile/computers/modems/e.t.c are considered as power usage as you are using the power=P Well hope this information helps you!
- Q:Solar panels IRS refunds?
- Not a good answer: CNBC had a news bit, that it can take 0 to 20 years for you to break even in energy costs after installing solar panels. Please don't buy them just for the tax deduction. See if you can google a calculator for this - do research. I have a brother in law that buys anything under the sun just because he gets a tax deduction. I'm sure you're not like that though. Run the numbers of what you will save vs the 2K you will spend You may never break even
- Q:A Question about Solar panels?
- You have to know the amperage to figure out the watts. Volts x Amps= watts
- Q:What is the working principle of solar panels?
- No matter what kind of material to make the battery, the general requirements for solar cell materials are
- Q:How many Solar panels?
- Quite a bit to run 480 volts @ 50 amps. Ohms law will give you the basic level your looking for but also you need to consider power storage ... Conversions .... Start up power vs running power levels ... it can be done but this is a bigger system then what I need so I cant just give you an number your panels will be rated in wattage and amperage you then take that power and put it in storage (battery) to inverter system (mine is 20 volt) you will need to have a 480 inverter for your power level. good luck hope I was of some help.
- Q:Which spectrum of sunlight generates the electricity in a solar panel?
- I think it's in the Ultra-Violet range because Solar Panels will still put out almost full power on an overcast day.
- Q:How much do solar panels cost?
- Solar panels typically cost in the range of 8 to 0 dollars per kilowatt of power they are capable of providing. That same kilowatt of power costs in the range of 8 to 0 cents normally. This is the reason solar is not all that viable, without government incentives. The person who responded You're looking at $0,000 to $40,000... is so far off the real answer as to not even be funny. I suspect a solar pv system for a school would start in the $400,000 to $500,000 range. Many areas though have incentives, which will reduce the actual out of pocket costs (but not to $0k).
- Q:2v vs 24v solar panel?
- The choice of solar panel voltage comes down more to what the panels will be connected to. You're right that power can remain the same at the different voltages. Higher input (panel) voltages are sometimes used in inverter systems to reduce the effect of voltage draw-down. 2v panels (about 20v open circuit) work well for charging 2v batteries, connected in parallel, through a charge controller. For use of a grid-tie inverter, higher input voltages are sometimes used to reduce the effects of draw-down. You want to select and wire (parallel vs. series) your panels based on the input voltage requirement of the load, whatever it may be.
- Q:Designing 3d Solar Panels?
- I don't know anything about the 3D thing. You cannot get more energy out, than goes in. Energy will only hit the mirrors. With some loss of efficiency they would reflect a focused beam into the chamber, where with some more losses would reflect it to the solar panels. It would be more efficient just to expose all the panels to sunlight.
- Q:how effective & efficient are home made solar panels?
- Building your own panels can be an interesting experiment, but if you are looking for solar panels to provide significant, consistent output, you should buy factory made ones. I get lots of calls from people who built their own panels and get a fraction of the advertised output from them. Plus, factory built panels will last 40 - 50 years, with a 25 year warranty, how sure are you that you can build something that can withstand the outdoors for that long? The price of panels has dropped a lot this year, plus with rebates and tax credits, it's getting more affordable.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range