|Place of Origin: ||HeBei||Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
|Phase: ||Coil Structure: |
|Coil Number: |
|Capacity: ||Rated Voltage: |
|Connection Symbol: |
YNd11 Dyn11 YNyn0d11
Cover type or Bell type
MR or ABB or SMS
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||Mainbody --naked Disassembled parts -- crate|
|Delivery Detail:||3 months|
1. CESI certificate
2. High short-circuit withstand
3. Low loss, PD and noise
4. CTQC certificate
5. No leakage
The application of the 50MVA/220KV SF6 Bushing startup/standby transformer, and matches well with the transmission capacity of UHV lines, which has wide prospect of application. Because of its large capacity and large volume, the whole transportation weight with nitrogen is about 200-490 tons, and due to the restricted transport conditions, the transportation becomes the critical issue for application of the 50MVA/220KV SF6 Bushing startup/standby transformer. In order to make the products applicable to any UHV substation in our country, the state grid of corporation of China set the "A study of easy-transport large capacity UHV Transformer” as a key scientific research projects, and entrusted BTW to carry out the research.
During the process of research and development, BTW adopted the advanced design technology and modular design, the transformer can be transported disassembly and with advantages of compact core and winding body, less transportation weight and low transportation cost, effectively solves the need of UHV construction in the transportation restricted areas. By using the most advanced 3D magnetic field calculation software, BTW performed detailed analysis and calculation for the magnetic flux leakage and eddy current loss of the transformer coil, iron core and oil tank steel structures. Besides, by using of the advanced electric field calculation software, BTW performed detailed analysis and calculation of main longitudinal insulation, and mastered the arrangement of the main longitudinal insulation of large capacity UHV transformer and the control of distribution of winding magnetic flux leakage. All of which make the products with low loss, low noise, small volume, strong anti short circuit ability, no local overheating and other significant advantages, and guarantee the long-term safe and stable operation.
The world's first on-site assembled large capacity UHV Transformer’s right at the first time once again filled the gap in the field of UHV transformer research after Chinese transformer industry overcame the difficulty of integral transport of the 50MVA/220KV SF6 Bushing startup/standby transformer, which marks BTW has fully occupied the world transformer industry technical peak. The successful development of the product filled the gaps in the domestic technology and met the urgent need of UHV construction application in our country, greatly improved the technical level and manufacturing ability of BTW in terms of UHV Transformer products.
- Q:Transformer Uk = 4.5% What does it mean?
- The short circuit impedance of the transformer is related to many factors of the transformer. Such as transformer capacity, loss, internal coil structure and so on. But once the transformer is manufactured, it is the same.
Short-circuit impedance is a very important technical indicator for the user. Such as the stability of the power supply system, the quality of the power supply, the transformer in parallel after the safety and reliability, and so have a relationship.
- Q:What is the maximum current of the 800KVA transformer? What is the current? Is how to calculate, ask you master
- 10KV / 0.4KV, 800KVA Transformer rated current is:
High pressure side, I = 800 / (1.732 * 10) = 46.2A
Low pressure side, I = 800 / (1.732 * 0.4) = 1154.7A
Low side of the economic current is about: 1154.7 * 70% = 808.3A
- Q:What is the critical load of the economic operation of the transformer?
- Transformer manufacturing and economic operation
Transformer economic operation depends not only on the economic operation mode, but also depends on the transformer manufacturing level. According to the transformer often load can be divided into four cases: one is often at full load or close to full load operation of the transformer; the second is often running in most of the transformer; third is often running in a few half of the transformer; Load or no load operation of the transformer.
The current factory factory transformer, the economic load factor is mostly 40 ~ 60% range, the above four types of load are not fully adapted, especially for full load or light load operation of the transformer loss rate is great. Therefore, the proposed production of four types of transformers, the economic load rates were 90%, 65%, 40%, 20%. Each unit can be based on the load of the transformer to select the appropriate economic load factor of the transformer. In this way, the power units of the transformer can run in the economic operation area, you can save a lot of active power and reactive power
5. 2 Transformer update and economic operation
The purpose of the equipment update is simply not to eliminate its tangible wear, but also to eliminate its intangible wear. Only by constantly updating the way can we fundamentally reduce the equipment loss, improve efficiency, improve the technical backwardness.
Update the transformer will inevitably bring active power and reactive power savings. But to increase investment, there is also a recovery period of the problem. Transformers are not damaged after the update, but aging to a certain extent, but also have a certain value when you can update. Transformer manufacturers of different types, different capacity of the transformer life are provided, generally 20 years. The use of units in accordance with the provisions of the years to extract depreciation equipment, and the transformer update
- Q:What is the normal color of the transformer oil?
- transformer oil are produced using the appropriate refining process, the color is shallow, generally light yellow, according to GB / T 6540 method to measure the color are below 1, and some oil color close to the water white. Oil in the use of the process, due to oxidation will produce acidic substances or sludge (sediment),
- Q:Can a transformer make a small voltage change?
- Small voltage can become large voltage. If only in the theoretical considerations, as long as meet the N1
- Q:What is the rated current of the 80KVA transformer?
- Rated current calculation of transformer
Primary side approximation 0.058 * KVA (transformer capacity, size 10kV / 0.4kV)
Secondary side approximation 1.44 * KVA (transformer capacity, size 10kV / 0.4kV)
Known transformer capacity, and its voltage level side rated current
Capacity divided by the voltage value, the business by six divided by ten.
Description: Applies to any voltage level.
80KVA transformer low voltage rated current is: 80 * 1.44 = 115.2A
- Q:500KW load should be installed how much transformer?
- Install 630kVA transformer barely enough, it is best to install 800kVA transformer. Because the transformer can not be a long time full load operation, the need for a margin of 0.2, but also take into account the power factor. According to the current capacity of the transformer is only 800kVA level. Down is 630kVA of the. According to 630kVA transformer no-load loss of 1200W, can take the load capacity of 620kW, basically meet the needs of the.
- Q:Rectifier and rectifier transformer
- First of all to clear their own concepts to distinguish.
Narrow concept: the concept of power transformers is able to electromagnetic coupling by a certain type of alternating energy into another standard alternating energy, such as voltage and current conversion, but in any case, the energy is conserved;
General concept: any equipment capable of transforming can be a transformer; for example, switching power supply, resistance step-down, three-terminal regulator, and so on;
Rectification is the process of turning the alternating signal into a DC signal. The rectifier is a device that can turn the alternating signal into a DC signal.
3. Then look at the difference,
Rectifier as mentioned above, the AC signal into a DC signal;
For example, you can use a rectifier (rectifier bridge) to convert the mains 220V 50Hz AC into 308V DC;
Rectifier transformers, that is, in the "AC into DC" can also be voltage conversion, for example, can be reduced after the rectification of 308V into 5V, 9V, 12V, or boost into 400V, 450V, 500V, or other you Want the voltage.
Of course, here the transformer to do a broad understanding, because your voltage has been rectified DC voltage.
- Q:What is the power transformer, what is the rectifier transformer
- Rectifier transformer is isolated transformer, is often used in the power distribution cabinet to do the power.
- Q:630kva dry-type transformer rated current is how much
- Hello there:
- ★ 1, the transformer current calculation formula is: transformer capacity ÷ (rated voltage × root number 3)
- ★ 2,630kva transformer primary current: 630kva ÷ (10kv × 1.732) = 36.37A;
- ★ 3,630kva transformer secondary current is: 630kva ÷ (0.4kv × 1.732) = 909A.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range