||1000 Series,5000 Series,6000 Series,3000 Series
||Embossed,Polished,Mill Finish,Color Coated
||Decorations,Door & Window,Transportation Tools,Pharmaceutical
||Net Weight (kg):
5052 Temper H14 H24 0.4mm 0.5mm 0.6mm Thickness Aluminum Roll
1050 1060 1070 1100 1235representative series aluminum plate is also known as pure aluminum, in the series in 1xxx series belongs to all the alumina quantity of a maximum number of series. Purity can achieve 99.00% above
3xxx series aluminum represents 3003 3004,3005, 3 A21 primarily. And can be called in the 3xxx series aluminum antirust aluminum production process more outstanding. The 3xxx series aluminum plate is by manganese as the main component. Content at 1.0-1.5 between. Is a rust-proof function better series. Conventional application in the air conditioning, the refrigerator, such as car in damp environment.
6xxx series represents 6061 mainly contain magnesium and silicon of two elements, so focused on the 4000 series and the advantages of the 5000 series 6061 is a cold treatment aluminum forging products, apply to fight against corrosion, oxidizing demanding applications.
1050 1060 1100 3003 Aluminum coil
GB/T3190-2008,GB/T3880-2006,ASTM B209,JIS H4000-2006,etc
Mill Test Certificate is supplied with shipment, Third Part Inspection is acceptable.
Bright, polished, hair line, brush, checkered, embossed, etc
,FOB, CNF, CIF, etc
20 GP Capacity
1.The products will delivery immediately after receiving the payment.
2.According to the order quantity, prompt delivery.
Oman,Viet Nam, South Africa, Dubai, Russia, etc
Stick blue film→plastic film→waterproof paper→1~2 tons on a export standard pallet(corner protection)
1)Further making utensil.2)Solar reflective film3)The appearance of the building4)Interior decorating:ceilings,walls,etc.5)Furniture cabinets6)Elevator decoraction7)Signs,nameplate,bags making.8)Decoration inside and outside the car9)Household appliances:refrigerators,microwave ovens,audio equipment,etc.10)The consumer electronics:mobile phones,digital cameras,MP3,etc.
- Q:What’s the standard of tensile strength and ductility of aluminum coil 3003?
- Detailed description can help resolve problems quickly. Performance and status is a related. As aluminum coil is usually semi-hard, the tensile strength is greater than or equals 150, ductility is greater than or equals 12.
- Q:Aluminium Vs Mild Steel Vs Galv?
- Aluminum is not as strong as steel, so you would need a thicker piece. Also you need to select the aluminum alloy to match the application, there are many different alloys. And Al is more expensive than steel, so you have to look at your cost budget. Galvanized will not rust, so your only reason is looks? Not a decision for you to make, but for the customer.
- Q:How many grams of an original 6000 g of aluminum-24 will remain?
- so it 6000/ (2*8*24*60*60) 0.00434027778 grams have you heard of the internet an unless your mom is a chem teacher it doesnt mean much
- Q:Why aluminium plate warp after sandblasting?
- It warps because the blasting is relieving stresses in the material. If you stress relieve the material first, it's a heat treating process, then flatten it with a press brake and it will stay flat during sand blast. You might try using aluminum tooling plate, and a chemical etch if your coating needs it to adhere.
- Q:Which companies will use aluminum sheet and coil?
- Plants to make auto parts such as exhaust pipe thermal baffle, muffler thermal baffle and front thermal baffle.
- Q:What volume of oxygen measured at 25oC and 0.975 atm is required to completely oxidize 3.42 g of aluminum to a?
- First write out the formula reaction: 4Al + 3O2 --- 2Al2O3 Next, find the number of moles of oxygen gas needed to oxidize 3.42 g of aluminium completely. From the cchemical equation above, 3 mol of oxygen is used to oxidize completely 4 mol of aluminium. Calculate the no. of moles of aluminium used: no. of moles of aluminium used = 3.42 g / molar mass of Al = 3.42 g / 26.98 g mol^-1 = 0.127 mol Use the mole ratio concept to find the no. of moles of oxygen required: no. of moles of oxygen required : no. of moles of aluminium used = 3 : 4 no. of moles of oxygen required / 0.127 = 3 / 4 no. of moles of oxygen required = (3 / 4)(0.127) = 0.095 mol Next, use the gas equation PV = nRT [P: Pressure of gas in Pa; V: Volume of gas in m^3; n: no. of moles; R, gas constant, 8.314 J mol^-1 K^-1; T, Temperature of gas in K] -Convert 0.975 atm to Pa: 0.975 atm = (0.975 x 101325) Pa = 98791.875 Pa -Convert 25 oC to K: 25 oC = (25 + 273) K = 298 K -Substitute into the equation PV = nRT and solve it: (98791.875)(V) = (0.095)(8.31)(298) (98791.875)(V) = 235.2561 V = 235.2561 / 98791.875 = 0.002381 m^3 = (0.002381 x 10^3) L = 2.381 L
- Q:Can you put aluminum foil in the oven?
- Aluminum melts at 1220 degrees F (or around 660 degrees C) [from Wikipedia]. If you are cooking anything at that temperature, you are crazy and have a monster oven. So yeah, no problem with that.
- Q:copper and aluminum combined in coins?
- i think its fine
- Q:Chemistry Question: Aluminum Production?
- Bauxite is dissolved in NaOH to remove impurities and form aluminum hydroxide; the aluminum hydroxide is then precipitated out, and water is removed to produce pure aluminum oxide (alumina). In aluminum production, alumina (Al2O3) is dissolved in molten cryolite (Na3AlF6). This molten mixture is then placed in a container with graphite electrodes (cathode and anode are both graphite). The molten mixture serves as the electrolyte. At the cathode: Al3+ (l) + 3e- ---- Al (l) Aluminum ions gather electrons to form aluminum metal, which is liquid due to the high temperatures. The molten metal sinks to the bottom of the container, and is piped off. At the anode: 2O2- (l) --- O2 (g) + 4e- The oxide ions from alumina lose their electrons to form oxygen gas.
- Q:Aluminum metal is oxidized in aqueous base with water serving as the oxidizing agent.?
- solutions b, c, and d - chlorine, bromine, and permanganate anion all characterize powerful oxidizers. In an elementary diatomic halogen molecule like chlorine or bromine, the oxidation state of each and every atom is 0. even as they react with molecular magnesium, as an social gathering (Mg, whose oxidation state is likewise 0), the chlorine atoms each and each and every get rid of an electron from the metal and for that reason have an oxidation state of -a million. they have been decreased, and are for that reason oxidizing brokers. Magnesium loses 2 electrons and for that reason has an oxidation state of +2. this is been oxidized (with techniques from an oxidizing agent) and is for that reason a reducing agent.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range