Order On-line Tracking
Type: Pipe Welding Machine
Application: Energy Supply Pipe
Place of Origin: Hebei, China (Mainland)
Brand Name:CNBM Group
Model Number: GGP500-0.2-H
Warranty: 12 months
After-sales Service Provided: Engineers available to service machinery overseas
Welding pipe: 165-219mm
Pipe thickness: 4.0~12.0mm
Welding mode: Induction welding Contact welding
Cooling way: water-water air-water
The whole efficiency: ≥85%
Maintenance: easy & low cost
|Packaging Details:||1. Standard export wooden package. 2. Fumigated seaworthy wooden boxes 3. Mark as customer's requirement 4. Follow customer's packing standard 5. 20GP or 40GP container (for reference)|
|Delivery Detail:||20 days|
1. Power saving&Efficiency
2. Stable and continous working;
3. Full digital control system
4. HMI and fault diagnosis syste
500KW solid state high frequency welder-GGP500-0.2-HC
Composition / Model
500kW solid state HF welder
Switchgear rectifying cabinet
Inverter output cabinet
Central operation console
Connecting optical fiber
Mechanical adjustment device
Air/water cooling system (optional )
Main technical index
Rated DC voltage
Rated DC current
The whole efficiency
Model selection reference
Welding pipe type
Typical welding speed
Steel pipe specification:φ165-φ219mm
Square pipe: 200×200mm~300×300mm
pipe thickness: 4.0~12.0mm
2. Equipment Composing
1. Installed line-in switch, line-in current meter, voltage meter (can be switched) and line-in voltage indication lamp.
2. Installed 3-phase full-controlled thyristor Rectification Bridge to realize power adjustment of the HF welder.
3. Installed flat-wave reactor, flat-wave capacitor and filter to improve the flat-wave coefficient.
2.2 Inverter output cabinet
1. The inverter part is consisted of MOSFET single-phase inverter bridge connected in parallel. The power of single-phase bridge is 120kW; the inverter bridge adopts the building block method to realize power superposition. Every piece of bridge plates is designed in the shape of a drawer, which is very easy to install and repair.
2. The matching transformer is adopted for power combination, also it adopts the output method by of secondary resonance and non-welding transformer, tank circuit resonance capacitor (low voltage) resonates with the sensor directly, and the output pole plate offers required power transmission for pipe welding.
3. Adopted sealed equipment case, installed with air conditioner.
2.3 Central operation console
It realizes solid state H.F. welder remote operation and power regulation, installed with LCD which indicates armature voltage, field voltage indication and of DC drive and DC voltage, DC current indication of H.F. welders.
2.4 Circulation soft water cooling system
Circulation soft water is used as cooling water with temperature and water level indicator and protection.
2.5 Mechanical adjustment device
Applied to install inverter output cabinet and adjust inductor position. 2D and 3D adjustable.
4.Using environment for H.F. welder
4.1 Environment requirements
1. Indoor installation, heating equipment and heating furnace should earthing well, earthing wire color must be obviously different form control wires, its section area >4mm2, earthing resistance should be no more than 4Ω.
2. Height above sea level should be no more than 1000 meters, or else reduce rated value for using.
3. Surroundings temperature: 5~40℃.
4. Air relative humidity should be no more than 85%.
5. No severe vibration, no conductive dust, no various causticity gas and explosion gas.
6. Installation gradient should be less than 5°.
7. Installed on excellent ventilation situations.
4.2Power net requirements
1. Power net voltage is sine wave, harmonics distortion should be no more than 5%.
2. Imbalance degree between 3-phase voltage should be less than ±5%.
3. Power net input voltage is line voltage AC 380V, the constant fluctuation range should be less than ±10%, power net frequency variation should be no more than ±2% (i.e. between 49 ~ 51Hz).
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|